Tuning some wings

i bough these premarinade honey wings 700g. i washed the shit marinade off and put it in the fridge for my own made marinade for one day.

Here they are coated with flour,crumbs and spices. Waiting to go to oven

Fries

Finally gonna coat the with this. If its bad i will insult murricans

you Finnish drangus, there's no breading on good wings. also lawzana sauce isn't for wings, Buffalo is.

Firstly why not just buy raw wing. Secondly, are these real wing? They look big and meaty, like hormone fed chicken

fries are ready now the wings went in

yes there is now. lausiana soos was cheap as fug so i got it.

went to small cornerstore so shitty variety in products. they look big cos of the breading i think. pretty small really. i doubt in finland they use super much horones and shit.

how much of wing sauce should i toss them in? give me a measurement pls

How much wings do you have? Give us a measurement, please.

700g and 14 wings pls

also i added water on the marinade and put it in the oven too. now gonna add some cream to make a sauce from it. dunno what will i use it on. maybe will try few wings to dip in it.

how is it?

the wings breading and marinade 5/5

the hot sauce it too salty and hot. taste is oily. the sauce is fukken horrid. -1/5 shame on you murrica. will bread all my wings from now on

You know you can buy chicken wings from butcher shops

>shame on you murrica.

That product doesn't look American to me, user.

yeah but im poor fag. should start going to the butcher though since im very intrested in cocking

it says valmistettu: USA:ssa

their home site has a place in Georgia as an address, so it probably is.

I stand corrected then; I can't read Finnish.

Anyway, as an American, any king of wing like that is going to be awful. If you want good wings you deep-fry the chicken first and then you toss it in the sauce afterward. I can't imagine what kind of nasty crap lies within that plastic packaging. Pre-seasoned wings? No deep frying? Of course it's going to suck.

Next time just get Frank's bro

The hot sauce you used is merely a condiment ment for dipping or pouring over. Wing sauce is also 50% butter. It cuts the salt and coats the wings better. For anyone asking do americans really do this? The answer is yes and its fucking delightful minus the flour. I deep fry frozen chicken wings and use that 50/50 ratio with alot of sauces and its delicious. Enjoy in moderation

Look at the OP pic. He doesn't have proper wings, he has some kind of gas station abomination where wings are pre-sauced.