14 minutes until close

>14 minutes until close
>fryers cleaned and turned off
>grills cleaned and ready for tomorrows open

>uhh can I get 3 big macs and 5 double cheese burgers no pickles?

If you try to pull this stunt there is a 110% you WILL have your food tempered with. Enjoy that saliva (if you're lucky that's all you'll get). It amazes me how people think they can pull this off and expect their food to be spit free. Even the fucking managers are in on it. Some buffoon had the audacity to order 7 cheeseburgers 22 minutes from close, jokes on that fat fuck he's probably in the ER right now

Inb4 300 replies

weak bait
you know what goes in the options field

close time doesn't mean you get to go home wagie, clean your dumb grills AFTER i've gotten my onion free mcfeast

This is why fast food kids will never get $15, theyre not worth it.

nice bait, fast food joints don't clean their kitchens

No. If the store closes at 1:00 im going to be home by 1:15. Max. If you think I give a shit about your obese ass enough to delay my weekend night, you're delusional. If you don't believe me I don't really care, go order 3 minutes from close.

>tfw i order 100 mcnuggies 15 min prior closing with my buddies

>He doesn't have a 24 hour McDonald's

What bum fuck village are you from?

It's your job you ignorant little shit, the people eating there don't give a shit about you, do your fucking job properly and stop bitching about it. You are not entitled to anything, you're a fucking fast food worker, you are nothing, expandable trash and if you could get out of that category you wouldn't be such a pathetic little shit in the first place.

I know it's a shit post. But honestly restaurants (not just fast food) should have a last call time of 30 minutes prior to closing.

>tfw i want spit in my food.

>thinking McDick's grills or fries their food
Shite bait

Most do unless they're run by idiots.

then why doesnt the manager, or company policy, dictate you close your doors at 12:45? obviously they intend to serve new customers up until 12:59 if their doors are unlocked u fucking pissmonkey

you're thinking of burger king

>you know what goes in the options field
You know what I say to you: fuck you, bumped.

>turning things off and cleaning them before the store is closed
it's your own goddamn fault

>he doesn't like getting paid for working longer

now I think of it, I can't recall a single maccas that isn't 24 hours. Are 24 hour mcdonalds just a straya thing?

People need to stop buying fast food so losers like OP won't be able to find a job.

>close
Where do you live that McDonalds is not open 24 hours a day?

they have 24 hour ones in the US usually in places with lots of minorities

Looks like you won't have a job for a hell of a lot longer then you prick. Enjoy poverty, loser.

You idiots, the problem lies with whoever dictates the rules of the business. Don't jump down each others' throats, neither customer nor employee is at fault here

Stop treating people lesser based on their income. If everyone did that, the world would be as fucked as it currently is... assholes

They do it's called closing time and when you work in a restaurant you recognize that that is the end of seating not the end of shift.

>tempered

>go to a restaurant
>see that the chef is an attractive woman

Yet you want higher minimum wage...

>t. never worked in a restaurant

The closing time is when the kitchen closes. We don't let in new customers, and the ones that already eating can't order food after that point.

But yeah, if you walk into an empty restaurant less than 30 minutes before close and order a full meal you're an asshole.

NO, he works at a restaurant. His job is to cater to the customer.

The rules of the business dictate that he is to serve the customer until the business closes, not 15 minutes before, or even 3 minutes before.

If he cannot handle these basic responsibilities, he has no business leaving his bedroom, let alone working with and around people's food.

CLOSING TIME
TIME FOR YOU TO GO OUT
GO OUT INTO THE WORLD

I can tell you've never worked a single day in your life. Call times are primarily set to save the employer money. Keeping 5-8 people clocked in for an extra 30 minutes is not worth one or two customers. If management were in OPs shoes they would probably be okay with him turning away that guy.

i bought sushi near closing time once and got food poisoning lol

>make minimal wage
>do mininal effort

How hard is this to understand

Song always makes me want to cry

As my Dad always says
>Pay peanuts
>Get Monkeys

If I were the owner, I'd institute a policy where we have to stay fully operational right up until close. If we close at 11:00, and some faggot comes in at 10:59 and orders a hundred fagburgers, you'll serve him or I'll can your ass. Clean up AFTER hours.

You're a fucking idiot.

I'm at work right now, at a datacenter in the PNW as a project manager and lead. I have many more than 5-8 people working under me at any given time.

>probably be okay with

And that's how I know that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Also, he didn't say he turned them away, he said he tampers with the food.

If the open hours of the restaurant are say, 8-5, then I should be able to pull up at 4:55 and hey, guess what?? NOT CLOSED.

Go fuck yourself you ignorant filthy philistine.

The lyrics are corny as all hell but man is it a good song to sing to.

>24 hour McDonald's
>Lobby still closes

You have no idea what you're talking about and clearly have never worked with food

Every minute you stay open is a minute you need to keep all food items fresh/sanitary, keep workers paid, and resume regular work time activity. It makes sense to keep 8 employees on the clock and ensure all food items are stocked/fresh during peak hours when the store is collecting 1000 dollars an hour, not when that drops to 100 dollars an hour. At that point you're losing money keeping the store open. Keep in mind that if you stay stocked to the last minute you WILL have food waste, which is unavoidable especially considering your workers are high school students. 24 hours work in high traffic areas, and even then it's literally 2 workers, not the 5-8 that would be on the clock at 10-12

Reminds me of a story...

>very drunk after bar one night
>driving with buddy to get some food
>craving shitty chinese, panda express it is
>pull up to drive thru
>no answer
>'uhhhhhhhh hello? anyone there?'
>wait a couple more minutes
>finally shaniqua answers
>'smack smack smack hmmm welcom tah panna spress what can GIRL I aint fuckin playin witchu, put that, GIRL WHAT THE FUCK I SAY...mmm yeah what u want'
>order food, more silence
>finally comes back on, sheboon shrieking in background
>'mmmm yeah i dint git that one mah time'
>order again, more silence
>about 30 seconds later...
>'ay yo we jus close sawry bout dat'
>scream afrocentric obscenities and insults into speaker
>girls hanging out order window screaming at us as we drive by
>friend chucks road beer and lit cigarette through the window at them

Good times

>Be you
>high school dropout
>making min wage
>working late
>getting upset when sucessful people have to get something to eat

fucking cucks i swear on me mum

>Even the fucking managers are in on it.
Why not have them change closing time to be earlier if you're so angry about that phenomena? Those customers are ordering within the rules, they don't deserve spit in their food.
I guess it's a good thing I don't eat from McDonald's if the workers are this spiteful. I bet you'd spit in my food if you got my order wrong and I inconvenienced you by asking for the correct one.

If you aren't closed than the fryers should not be turned off you high school drop out

>a bloo bloo bloo why won't the highschool person make MY burger
Maybe learn to cook for yourselves so you don't pay ten bucks for a shitty meal you manchildren.

I thought McDonald's was 24/7
Do Americans really do this?

>14 minutes until close
So 15 minutes till you can start cleaning up

Amerifats. I see why you are all so obese.

The only reason I let this situation slide usually is because I live on both US coasts and travel for work, so 9:45 in Oregon feels like 6:45 after a stint in the East.

Why don't restaurants close a half hour early to reflect clean up time?

Most places do that.

But every once in a while you encounter some fucktard manager who instructs people to start cleaning before they're actually closed.

>work at Jimmy johns
>less then an hour before close
>giant lady comes in and explains how shes going on a road trip
>orders 3 platters (each platter in 10 subs)
>while shes waiting we realize we have to make a fresh bin of Tuna for the subs she wants
>Manger gets all pissy because making new Tuna salad is the worst shit ever
>I ask my manager where the lady is so we can ask her if she'll reconsider
>he shouts "She's out in her big fucking dyke truck!"
>chuckle and return to making sandwiches
>look up and realize she was on the other side of the wall where my manager was
>she heard everything he said
>mfw
That was the best moment I had there, I laughed about that all week.

Yeah basically this.

But, you're also talking about people who think they deserve 15 dollars an hour for watching a burger patty run through a cooking conveyor and drop into a tray where it sits for 4 hours.

It's typically calculated, but that one late night burger doesn't make up for the two people in the BOH making $11.00 an hour each. It's kind of a catch 22 because owners want to keep employees happy by giving them hours but they also don't want unnecessary overhead; electricity, payroll, gas, etc.

If you close at 6, you've still got an hour of clean up. If you close at 10 you could have most everything already cleaned and put away. Take your pic bro.

I order a shitload of big macs right before closing and then throw it all away just to watch the wagies suffer.

>restaurant now closes at 9:30
>dude comes in at 9:25 asking for food
>still 5 minutes before closing
Am I missing something here?

Get a better job if you can't deal with it, you useless faggot.

Are you guys actual autists? They don't close before the call time because people might be waiting for their food or are still eating. Holy fuck, NEETs were a mistake.

I worked at a Hardee's about a year and a half ago. Closing shift. Just me and an asst. manager most days. He was a chill dude, and honestly I can't think of a time that frustrated me where we got a burger near close; the real killer was the chicken tenders, since the franchise owner usually wanted the breading transferred and sifted before close, so that'd really bust our timetables since we gotta get the chicken out, milk n bread it, and fry for 3:33 (which eats up a considerable amount of our

Empty restaurant is the key there. If it's still busy and you order 5 minutes before close the kitchen isn't going to give a fuck, they haven't gotten far on their close anyway. It's when an order comes in ten minutes to close but you've had no orders for an hour so you're basically ready to walk out the door that it kind of sucks.

Having said that, i don't mind at all making food as long as we're open. It's a bit of a pain to re-close stuff you've already taken care of but that's the job.

Good, worthless fucks that have to resort to fast food jobs deserve the worst fucking live possible. I don't eat fast food, but routinely go to fast food joints 5 minutes before close and order a fuck ton just to ruin those pathetic wage cucks life even more.

My favorite thing to do is to leave all of the food at the exit and piss on it so they can see the food but can't eat it

>9373006
>I have many more than 5-8 people working under me at any given time.
How many then, on average? Bad b8, not even really replying.

Same, I often go in close to closing time at fast food places (when I am travelling around the country) and order several hundred dollars worth of shit. If they start getting pissy about not making it, I threaten to get in touch with corporate about them. Then (if they've been pissy at all) once they've been delayed by an hour or more with making shit, I refuse to take it and demand a refund because I think they tampered with it.

If I don't get a refund, I just drop the food all over the floor (even more top kek when they have fully cleaned it for closing, tip: where some cheap sneakers so you can kick burgers etc you drop and make a real big mess to clean up). Then I contact corporate anyway about it and more often than not get a full refund.

i love you, you are my spirit animal

>things that never happened
Nice edgelord fantasies you have there

We aren't all poorfags like you. Tormenting minimum wage scum is hilarious.

idk man, that sounds boring. being a dick just for the sake of it is really boring to me but hey, if that's who you are have fun you unbelievable dick.

SAUTE PAN
A
U
T
E

Slap a pan on a flattop and cook your late order in that, are you guys fucking noobs or what? Shit's easy and creates no mess. Fuck I could cook a fucking quesadilla on a half sheet tray on a clean flattop.

Fucking get gud you punk whiny bitches.

Wealthy or not the only reason to waste money like that is to be an asshole for no reason other than to be an asshole. Of course, if someone is wealthy it means they work hard for their money so they're not going to be stupid and frivolous with their money and throw it away like that. Like the other user said. It didn't happen. Nobody thought your little stories were funny anyway.

Jealous poorfag spotted.

>durr rich people are never frivolous with their money!

Possibly the most stupid thing I have read all week.

Fuck off poor fag. All of you poor shits should be cleansed from the earth in the most painful way

>when underage edgelords get lost on their way to /b/

>work all day at a real actual job where I have to actually work for the entire time I'm supposed to be on the clock
>go to restaurant during their normal posted hours
>retard like OP looks at me as if I'm not allowed to do that

you mad wagie?

The real question is. Why are you fucking faggots up that late getting fast food. Get the fuck up earlier and get shit from the store to cook at your own choosing. Fucking losers lmao

I will never understand fucking with people's food. I don't give a fuck if I broke everything down already, if I did, and people are still ordering, clearly I miscalculated. If you're so worried about it don't shut down early or deny the sale.
Had a waitress come into my kitchen and tell me to drop the guys food on the ground, no fucking way, I don't care if he fucked your sister, not happening.
Nothing enrages me as much as this. Some other thot had the stones to spit on a dish right in front of me. Should've seen her fucking face when I calmly threw it in the garbage and remade it (overreacted, yelled at her, and saw her jump out of her skin before I went full tilt).
Fuck YOU, OP. I have health standards to uphold and I'd can your lazy ass if I had the displeasure of hiring you.

Good job, user. You have actual principles.

I do not eat beefburgers.

Know what's even worse, OP?

>Some jackass pulls up thirty minutes after we closed
>Thinks we're still open
>Tries ordering
>Tell them we're closed
>They get mad as fuck and start screaming

>closing before closing time
Can someone who actually has had the misfortune of working at a fastfood cuckshed tell me why this is a thing apparently?

I work at McDonald's. You are a grade A asshole, the world doesn't revolve around you. You are supposed to clean shit WHEN YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING CLOSE anyway.

i could never participate in that kinda shit if i worked at a place. Like fuck off, you flip fucking burgers with zitheads , it isnt a hard job to do right. I would never hawk a loogie or anything if i flipped burgers. fucking cunts. Cantwait for the end

>work at grocery store
>do bagger and cashier shifts
>bagger close is taking care of trashcans, empty beer bottles, open deck
>customers have no influence
>get to chat with cashier and lax supervisor
Get on my level plebs

If you work in a place with proper sanitation it takes a while to properly clean up and prep for the next day, so the managers will let people start as soon as possible, usually closing different parts of the kitchen that are less used.

The sooner people leave the less you have to pay them.

Because we want to go home

>being too much of a entitled faggot to do what you get paid for

i dont order from a place if it closes in < 30 mins

i dont need my chance of eating spit increased by 600%

$15 DOLLARS
$
D
O
L
L
A
R
S

>McDonalds
>grills

>Work at Publix Deli
>9:45pm, old black woman coworker in the sub station is washing her floot and shit and is just about done
>Old black guy saunters up to the counter and orders five custom subs, turning a 5 minute order into a ten minute ordeal because she has to cut everything.
>The entire time she's using my slicers she's calling him a "Burnt ass old black ass piece of shit" and stuff like that
>Mfw the entire time
Seriously, don't come into a place right before it closes and order a bunch of shit, get in and get out because you're pissing off literally everyone in the establishment who's trying to go home because you're a fuckup who waited until the last second to get something to eat.

Customer service is total masochism.

>you WILL have your food tempered with.
>tempered with
This is why you're stuck working in the fast food market.

what's your store # so I can fill out a survey

>He doesn't temper his burgers in a forge for more flavor
lol first day on Veeky Forums?

Then how about you just say no more orders after 9:30pm. Blame your company not the customer fagtard.

You must have never heard of Publix.

We are literally, and I'm using that word right for once, the customer's bitch. We have absolutely nothing we can do against customers. We consistently have people stay in the store up to an hour after it closes because we aren't allowed to tell people the store is closed. We have customers constantly get anything they want for free if they make up an excuse that it isn't up to their standards, or if they just aren't in a good mood they can throw a fit and the managers fill their carts with free shit to get them to calm down.

I almost lost my job for refusing to cut a woman some cheese because it was fucking 10:30 and she was hanging around the store. There was a time where a customer brought his family into the store right at 9:59 and spent an entire hour with his kids sprinting around the store screaming and shit and we couldn't do anything about it.

>black woman coworker in the sub station is washing her floot
The fuck is a floot

Meant to say floor sorry.