Which slice would you like, Veeky Forums?

Which slice would you like, Veeky Forums?

Both slices look like they have a disease.

Americans think this is pizza

Your Doritos are mouldy.

>Which slice would you like, Veeky Forums?

this one

I would put ham, lettuce, mayo, tomatos, and onions between them and eat it like a sandwich to achieve true food kino

Only the one on the right looks even remotely appetizing, though both of them appear too thin.

thats not pizza

thats grease on top of cardboard.

Neither, pizza is really unhealthy. I'll have steamed broccoli, boiled chicken and brown rice please :)

I'm not sure what the goal of this shitpost is.

>white person LARPs as a black person LARPing as a white person

Neither. While that pizza looks better than most chain stuff it's still to greasy for me. I won't deny that greasy pizza is delicious, but I don't like stuff THAT greasy.

>there's no kebab, fries or kuffir cheese on the pizza so """""eternal anglo"""""" doesn't like it

if i had to, the right one but honestly i wouldn't want either. shit tier pizza

wtf is this blob of fat and blood period

>Veeky Forums masturbating to mcChickens all day while spitting on any and all pizza in the same stride

Im not a fucking snob so I would gladly swallow both of these in one bite like an italian python

>how many slices big guy?

>eats both
>farts loudly

Evacuate the children, I'm going in dry.

if I eat that pizza, would I die?

First time I go to a place, I try just the cheese.

It's the best way to tell if the place is making good pies or not.

If I approve of the cheese slice, then I expand from there.

>Veeky Forums masturbating to mcChickens all day while spitting on any and all pizza in the same stride
Fried chicken sandwiches are super hot right now. Chefs like David Chang have opened restaurants dedicated to them. Danny Meyer has added them to the menu at Shake Shake. Pizza is different. There are a lot of styles of the stuff, and they run the gamut from amazing to utter shit. And depending on where you live and your experiences the pizza you think is amazing could be the same thing someone else thinks is utter shit. Pizza operates in a much wider quality range than fried chicken sandwiches.

that's food and drink at the same time

It would be extremely unhealthy.

I just had meatloaf with cheese and bacon . zizzza!

>blood period

for you

For you

Four cheeses

tee hee

that's a fuckin pizza ye posh cunt