Why do Brits do this?

Why do Brits do this?

cos british dairy tastes good as fuck in anything you nonce

Milk and and a little honey is great in earl grey.

Do amerifattieclaps really drink this?

No, there's no HFCS involved so of course we'd reject it.

We only drink coca cola sweetened with the finest corn. We fill up special bullets with it and shoot ourselves in the tongue. 'course that takes a while because you can't put much cola in a bullet. But that doesn't matter because we have a lot of bullets here.

*tips fedora*

wait a second, I thought you put peanuts in your coke first

Right. We soak the peanuts in cola. Then we eat the soggy peanuts while we fill up the bullets with the salty coke. Surely you were aware that you had to activate the coke with peanuts before consuming it properly, right?

milk and honey in earl grey? if you're going to do just buy buyilders' tea and be done with it.

I think its colonial. Bunch of asians drink tea with milk.

Tea with milk is fucking amazing.
I'm not brit and everyone around me looks me weird when I do it.
Plebs.

This only tastes good with black tea, I have seen people do it with green and it means they fucked up.

Goddamnit british people are fucking unbearable. I wish kim jong fat fuck would test a nook on that shit island

>unbearable
Why?

I drink my coffee black but anyone that drinks Black tea without milk I'd just trying to be edgy.

Because the milk represents the queens tit, which most of them are still attached to...

There aren't any bears in England

I guess because they like it and that's fine.

Milk in tea is disgusting

guys i think op is talking about putting milk in the tea after the tea as been poured. you should put the tea, on the milk instead.

UK in flames.

It's because the British are defective. They need replacing. By Arabs.

Was raised on this, by Brit relatives. Black tea, milk, and sugar is delicious...
Am american though so I just drink iced tea.

Not all black teas need to be drunk with milk, but some of the more bitter ones greatly benefit from the addition. I'm assuming that was the reason the idea caught on (people drinking shitty, bitter tea and needing to cover the taste, same as with shitty coffee)

>"Goddamnit british people are fucking unbearable. I wish kim jong fat fuck would test a nook on that shit island"
>"Why?"
>"There aren't any bears in England"

what did you mean by this

they are used to everything in life being slightly shitty

It was supposed to be a joke my autistic friend.

Your mother is a nonce. She's a goose too.

Brit here.
tea with milk is proper disgusting tbph, but I am in the minority with that opinion.

I'm a brit and I only really drink the BLOOD of the ARYAN RACE.

>not drinking a quality breakfast tea with a splash of whole milk
This is the board of fast food addicts so I'm not surprised.