STOP EATING FOOD!

STOP EATING FOOD!

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/2eUnMjeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>400 calories in a single bottle
Fuck off

>Drink your soy based food replacement, take your hormone replacements and cut your dick off

>she's still lying to herself that she's "male"
cute

Post op trannies are way less desirable than pre op.
Also
>Soy titties meme

soylent green

I don't hate trannies.
I hate trannies that settle.
Jesus christ you can't just present your self as still a fucking 19 year old boy and put some pink clothes on and say you're a woman now. That shit takes work and is disrespectful to the ones who actually try.
The self acceptance meme was a mistake.

You know there's something to be said about eating estrogenic compounds for every meal.
You were never meant to eat so much soy, now it's in everything and it's feminizing our men.

>Caring nature of a woman and perfect aesthetics of the feminine body combined with sound emotions and decision making skills of men.
If we figure out how to aesexually reproduce this new dickgirl master race will be the best thing that has ever happened to humanity.

Quite literally autism in action.

>The self acceptance meme was a mistake.

I disagree. Self-acceptance is important. All people just have to accept that there is something wrong with them. Whether it''s an acne-covered teen boy trying to look like a mature woman or a man who stop popping his damn gum. We should all accept ourselves and accept that there is shit we need to work on.

That's the thing, this borders into delusion.
That ugly guy wearing a dress thinks he's a woman and thinks he looks like one because he only surrounds himself with people who will agree with him and starts kicking and screaming when people don't play ball.
Just like how people literally rotting away due to lack of hygiene is not acceptable, you should not be content with looking like a guy in drag if you believe you're the wrong gender.

I should have phrased that better.
It's the "society should have to accept me no matter what" meme.

Tumblr did this. I will tolerate trannies but I will not tolerate lazy delusions, which unfortunately applies to most of them.

that feel when people are so young that they don't know soylent green

atleast it allows me to laugh at all the john travolta hons desu

Everyone I know gets it.
It's a pretty dumb idea making your brand name a cheeky reference to canabalism, though.

>a cheeky reference to canabalism
It's not though. In "Make Room! Make Room!" the book that inspired Soylent Green there was no cannibalism. Soylent was literally a food that was a combination of soy and lentils. The cannibal thing was one of the changes they made for the movie.

That's like walking around with a swastika flag and saying 'it's a Hindu symbol breh'.

It's technically true, but the association in the average person will be nazi. And in branding and marketing there is no place for pedantry and explanation. First impressions matter. Making the wrong one and then having to defend yourself is a dumb move.

>what is gender dysphoria
Trannies are crazy delusional.

I won't say anything about it because I've always wanted to be a girl.

There's a huge difference between wishing you were a cute girl and feeling like you're trapped in the wrong body.

wrong. obesity is what's feminizing. fat cells pump out actual mammalian estrogen.

plant phytoestrogens do have some estrogenic effects in mammals, but on the level of: you'd have to eat a shipping container full of soybeans to equal one birth control pill. also being overweight is the main source of excess estrogen in men.

Then just dress in cute clothes its what I do...

And also
Dicks > mutilated vaginas

Do you feel satisfied with your life when you dress up like a girl, or is that just the soy estrogen messing with your brain?

Also fiber can help push estrogen out from the body

The soy. Im in need of more of that soy daddy!

>asspump to make you BRRRAAAPPP on demand

It's an enema.

Have you tried it with just air to rip hella farts?

What is the difference?

one is a fetish driven by sexual attraction to the opposite sex, the other is body dysmorphia.

You see no difference between "I would like to be a bear" and "I'm a bear trapped inside a human"?

Post beminine benis

I'm gonna do that to my mum now. I'll package em up

>she doesn't wash down her androcur and progynova with a good ol' soylent sip
?

It's people!

Blu bord

user w2c those socks pls?

There are 3 pairs of them. Which ones you want nippa

The ones in the middle, if you'd be so kind

I'm between 25 and 50 percent unless shim has a face like 75 percent.

Voice and personality are also an important part of attraction.

So food is good. Amirite?
What do trannies eat?

Pizza.
And pickles, too.

t. tranny

Good taste. These are my fav
s.aliexpress.com/2eUnMjeU

Kill yourself you mentally ill faggot

This is the most depressing thing I have ever read

This is stupid, it's considering how gay it is from the perspective of the people in the story.
All of those are 100% gay if you're reading it and jerking off.

No

post lewds

How much jew blood is added to the soylent mixture?

no no no. its blood from Christian infants. remember: christians: innocent as a babe, ignore the inquisition and latin america. Jews, pure evil, ignore science, academia, charity, etc etc.

>tfw TRVE ROMAN

100% gay best gay

dasit