Baby Food General

Who here makes their own baby food?
My son is almost 9 months and recently he is completely rejecting all baby food. Only will eat the baby food I make.
Typically I will make a soup, chicken noodle, lentil, ham and bean, and just grab a few thick ladles of it and pulse it once or twice in my blender and jar it.
I generally make soups with meat for him, mashed potatoes with butter and cream, rice and beans for him.

I made some mashed potatoes tonight for him and turned my leftover chicken noodle into baby food. Pic related.

Just fuck my digestive system up senpai

Make sure you are jarring properly.

Why can't you just feed them whatever you're eating as a puree?

He's almost 9 months and already eats table food.
We only make less than a week worth of food at a time. Freeze the ones we're not using in the next couple days.
He generally gets scraps

When my sister had leftover jars of store bought baby food (banana/pea/squash puree etc) I loved using it in soups, sauces and oatmeal. I would honestly buy it for myself if it were cheaper and not suspicious looking

my wife's son loves mashed pea.Mmmmm

>wife's son

i wish I had a baby

why don't they sell good flavors for adults (the dessert ones) I used to eat these all the time

forgot to add OP should get an immersion blender and just blend everything in the pan

My whole family did this for dessert for like a year when I was 7 or 8, and not once did I consider what we were doing as wierd.

The plum puree was fucking incredible. Do they even make it anymore?

not sure

I haven't had babby food in a while

maybe ill have to check out the isle this weekend

>The plum puree was fucking incredible
this is what i'm talkin about

also they have the best apple saucce ever and also flavored ones too

>being a filthy breeder
Do americans really do this?

Suspicious looking? The vast majority of people give no shits what you are buying and the people who even notice will think you are buying it for a baby. No one looks at some dude buying baby food and wonders if he is buying it for himself unless they are doing the same.

my babby loves mashed potatoes too.

if he's 9 months old and isn't interested in you feeding him baby food, it's time to start giving him stuff to feed himself. I have a 10 month old girl.

she is going through a phase, or rather she's growing up so now she eats:
plain puffed kamut wheat cereal
slices of bananas
boiled and cooled carrot squares
" " sweet and regular potatoes
" " apples
" " squash
" " peas and green beans
beans and lentils
frozen fruit in a teether biter
homemade puffed rice cakes
bread
and a small amount of whatever I'm eating.

I'd never give a baby mashed potatoes with butter tho, that's way too rich for an infant.

He just doesn't like the store bought shit any longer
He loves the food we make for him

>actually bought "baby food" from the store instead of literally boiling and blending a carrot for your baby. kek

I am sure he loves the fatty, salty bombs you give him. Great palate you're honing.

Thanks, this is useful. I really love baby food and i used to buy a lot, but i never went shopping with a woman or a baby and they got suspicious so the last time i bought some, the security guard asked me to come into the back room and they made me admit i eat it myself and i'm alone, then i got banned from that aisle.

>salty bombs
prolly gonna give your babby high bllod pressure

bullshit