I have a HUGE bologna sitting in the freezer

I have a HUGE bologna sitting in the freezer.

What can I do with it? It seriously weighs like 20 lbs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FNHluZeVu4
meatsandsausages.com/sausage-recipes/bologna
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. thaw it
2. carve it into a penis shape of your choosing
3. freeze it again
4. enjoy your dildologna

Subway might buy it.

Make a huge baloney sandwich.

donate it to a place that feeds the homeless? or eat whatever you can stand and throw it out.

I got it from a place that feeds the homeless :P

Thaw and drill a hole slightly smaller than your penis and fuck it.

Just start taking bites out of it.

Get like 6 feet of bread and an equally ridiculous amount of other toppings and make a massive sandwich.

Get a fishing pole and find a tall building and go fishing for homeless.

hehe, figures. i wonder how many times that bologna loaf was donated

I'm pretty sure it's fresh.

I guess since nobody has good ideas I'll just take a hacksaw to it and eat it slowly over the next 30 years.

/thread

This might be the best comment ever

>thaw it
>Fry it in a pan
>Get some wonder bread
>Get some mustard
>Combine fried Bologna wonder bread and mustard
>Eat

Get creative, faggot. There's a whole world of shit you can do with 20lbs of meat.

do you have any long bread by chance?

I can get some.

>It seriously weighs like 20 lbs
why you have 20lbs of bologna is the real question here

Foodbank gave it to me

>>>/reddit/

slice, put 10 slices or so in ziploc bags, squeeze as much air out as you can, and freeze.

You march over to your freezer and take a a picture of this meat log and post it here this fucking instant.

Gimme a few

It's actually only 3 kg

"For convenience, I keep the refrigerator/freezer in the living room/bedroom. I hate waking up hungry in the middle of the night, and having to walk all the way to the kitchen to satisfy my cravings."
>Bologna salad:
Grind about 1 lb. bologna. Dice celery, onion, and garlic, add to bologna with mayo, mustard, salt, pepper, and a big spoonful of horseradish. Refrigerate overnight. Spread on a fine crusty bread. Enjoy.

I will do exactly that. Ty.

You're welcome. My mom used to make this all the time when we were kids. Cheap, plentiful, and delicious. Letting it sit until the next day allows all ingredients to shake hands, and become good friends.
Eat well, bologn/user.

How does one grind meat without a grinder?

I have a magic wand.

If no grinder or food processor/chopper, you will have to dice into tiny cubes (1/8" or so). Hopefully, you will have some adult beverage to help you get through this step.

Cut a thick slice off of that Bo-log, then cut it into chunks and cook it with some beans.

>Hopefully, you will have some adult beverage to help you get through this step.
lol my weekly dosage is exceeded

Have sex with it

what the fucking fuck

Would have been better as dildogna

of what?

Put it on a rotisserie and barbecue it. I actually have a cookbook from the sixties that features that on the cover.

alcohol

Post pictures - I must see this

Well then give it back.

Dice it and stick it in the blender.

now i have the urge to make a 6ft sandwich, dangit. I dont know where i would get one though

By having it as 'dildologna' the viewer sees 6 reference letters in common with 'bologna', while 'dildogna' only has 5 - making it the clearer and thus better choice for the joke. One could also argue that the cadence in saying the word is better but that's subjective and they're both pretty good in that respect.

I also think that people probably anchor more to the 'bolo' than the 'gna' when thinking about the word 'bologna', and when they don't see that when reading 'dildogna' they may not as assuredly make the association than if they had seen the 'dolo' in 'dildologna'.

It's a pitiful Reddit tier """joke""" anyway.

Smoke that bologna. Alternatively, slice and eat bologna and American cheese sandwiches for lunch everyday until you die.

If you get actual American cheese, it's pretty good on a bologna sandwich. I would use Cooper Sharp, not those disgusting American Slices.

I live in PA so we have Lebanon bologna which is delicious, and you get Cooper Sharp American cheese from the deli, and potato bread. My girlfriend is from the west coast and I asked her to get me this and she came back with Oscar Mayer shit.

So, ima go ahead and make this thread worth reading.
youtube.com/watch?v=4FNHluZeVu4

Yo OP whachoo do wit dat Bo-log?

Nothing yet. Trying to find a good way to turn it into a meat sauce.

Fry chunks for macaroni and cheese. Or beanie weenies. It's like a hot dog kinda. Fry it with an egg for a white trash breakfast sandwich. It's pretty good.

Slice it and fry it until crispy.

smoke it

20 pounds hotdog, cook bologna log over coals

You can then fulfill your fantasy of getting fucked by a white walker

Decent bologna is already smoked, retard. If you got shit that isn't real bologna donate it to prisoners or homeless.

meatsandsausages.com/sausage-recipes/bologna

slapchop

>real bologna

Sure thing, kid.

lebanon bologna is the fucking shit dude
we used to call it horse meat lmao

I put hard boiled egg in this, probably sub a spoonful of relish for the horseradish.

>I have a HUGE bologna sitting in the freezer.
WHY?

>Weekly dosage of alcohol

I don't understand this concept.

This has been my Labor Day weekend meals.

Poor, lazy people Mufalatta

lol on the tab it says "I have a HUGE bo..."

First post, best post.

>3kg
>"Weighs like 20lbs"
Spot the Newfie.

I am so fucking sick of seeing this "advice".
Replace the captions, the top row should say $3, and the bottom row can say $20.
Now realize how fucking stupid this comparison is. Yes, we all prefer expensive things, asshole.