Find a flaw

find a flaw

Over dressed. It's not something an amateur can recognize easily, but the best foods in the world embody a cooking method known as "unevenness", or not experiencing the same flavor in every bite. This unevenness of flavors is achieved by a sparse dress of different ingredients at greater length than a single bite, or by creating a complex blend of seasonings and spices that change the way your palette perceives it throughout the course of the meal.

With every bite of that pizza, you'll get jalapeno and what appears to be pineapple. It's a simple dish. Not bad, but not good. Average at best. That is it's largest flaw; it lacks depth.

Dear God. Pineapple is an obvious one, but pickled jalapeños are pretty shit, too.

Oh it's fucking Domino's.

Kill yourself.

Used to work at papa johns. Toppings spread should be farther out right at the end of the crust. Too many toppings in the center that will just fall off once you grab a slice.

You type fast.

I'm a passionate and lonely drunk. We all have our hobbies.
Also, you deleted your previous thread before I had a chance to reply. That was the reply.

find a flaw

It's not ACTUAL cheese pizza, if you know what I'm saying

>find a flaw

It's not real. That's a stock picture which was engineered to look appetizing. When in fact, it's likely coated with paint, rubber and other non-edible cosmetics to make it appear better than it really is. You often see it in fast food commercials when they're showcasing a new type of special.

It's two cheese pizza you silly billy

find a flaw

Needs anchovies.

Find a flaw

Food printers when?

no ketchup

Low grade cheese. You will often see low grade or low quality cheese solidify once they come below the cooking temperature. Additionally, an herb garnish as a topping is pretentious and only meant to make a picture look better, not add additional depth or uplifting components to a food. Certainly, a below average pizza-esque dish.

What's a food printer

The egg white is yellow

>herbs on pizza bread are pretentious

Lmfaoooooo check out this fucking faggot. What a retarded cocksucker. Fuck off back to redit gay boy your opinion is worth nothing here

It's pickled

FLAW ---> price.
You probably paid $30 or more for that abortion with ingredients that cost $3.
There's your flaw, asshole.

Herbs as a garnish are pretentious. In a sauce, they're quite fine.
Let me remind you what board you're on. This is /Food & Cooking/, not /Stuff-Shit-In-Your-Moth-Because-Youre-Fat/

In what, urine?
I eat pickles all the time and they're green not yellow.

Jalapenos. Dont understand the desire people have to add pain to their food. Jalapenos adds no flavor only irritation. But add some Taco Bell Mild Hot Sauce? Now that's finger lickin good.

Are you baiting? Japaenos aren't even bad.

If your being serious, you should try to up your heat tolerance, a lot of very flavorful things are spicy. Stop being a bitch

I put various spices in the pickling juice can't remember what now. It just tasted like a vinegary egg really

Find a flaw.
Protip: you can't so I'm probably getting this for lunch.

He's just a bitch-ass white boy.

It doesn't matter what the board is called you fucking faggot. Go get some precious karma on redit your very presence is making the board shitter

yeah and none of them are jalapenos mr. cool guy

Nothing yet. You need to think ahead like da vinci or whatever the fug, everything will be easier but we won't be around.

Be sure to take a pic of it when you do. Let's see how it compares to that promo pic

Likely high in saturated fats and empty calories; deep fried breaded chicken, gravy over potatoes, fries. The sandwich is also larger than what most people can take in a single bite making it a chore to eat. If they scaled back the sandwich size and served it with some vegetables or something that allows for a more balanced meal, it would be acceptable. However, as the meal stands... it's quite awful, no matter how appealing they attempt to make it look.

Contribute or get fucked. I have no tolerance for non-sense.

you spelled *fag wrong

>pickled jalapeños are pretty shit, too.
That's the issue though; the jalapeno peppers are fresh. Needs pickled jalapeno for actual heat kick.

I t-tried to say that the food printer is a hypothetical machine, think of a 3D printer that prints out food instead. Like, here I am eating noodles and fish sticks instead of much more appealing junk foods ITT. ...Wish I could _print_ the junk foods out of their images.

You know that bitch is going to look and smell just as good as in that pic.

Ubereats is nearly as fast as a food printer plus you also get the pleasure of denying fine folk a sexy tip while standing up their car with your golden fried meal.

>You will often see low grade or low quality cheese solidify...
t. fromagère
kys

>denying
You're not supposed to tip

I hear you, online ordering is the shit.

>not thin crust
>not bbq sauce
>no chicken

You messed up.

How do you taste food that far up your own ass?

What's it feel like only having lived 1/10th your life, but already having peaked?

Fuck you for making me crave pizza at 3:00 AM with an image like that, OP.

More like having lived 1/4th of their lives and peaked their prime. Like this bitchy OP

Pineapple and jalapeno are top tier. I see no flaw.

>1/10th

Nigger with the shit I do, If I haven't passed a third yet I'd be surprised.

What's it like fetishisizing literal existence fuel and trying to derive meaning from momentary pleasures?

This is why the best pizza places put the toppings on in concentric circles with each circle being a different topping.

where's the meat though

PINEAPPLES AND JALEPENOS! MUH NIGGA

Not trying to be cool, but I like the taste of Jalapenos on certain things. It can be overbearing at times, but calling them tongue cancer is harsh. I think they have a very good flavor which can be applied to foods well

Here you go.

oh shit, i ALWAYS order pineapple jalapeno pizza. good shit bruh.

thanks

kill yourself

meatzza is best pizza

kino

I HAVENT EVEN BEGUN TO PEAK
DAMN SAVAGES

I used almost one full bottle of that nandos stuff on wings last week. Shits great.

really

STOP EATING FOOD!

are u finnish

add some ham or salami and you got yourself a perfect pizza

no 'choves or capicola wtf
FLAWED

American style pizza how quaint

Taste aside,

two very watery ingredients that rarely, if ever gets
1. squeezed dry enough
2. prebaked

Soggy as shit pizza. Not even well done can save that, because it'll burn the crust and still leave the middle soggy as shit.

Pineapples are not bad if they are first squeezed, then prebaked till surface caramelizes, then add back to the pizza sparingly.

Used to work at a large pizza chain during high school. We'd make a pizza with veggies prebaked. For example, mushroom slices baked first so they are half dried and basically shrinks to 1/3 size, effectively triples the amount of mushroom a pizza can hold. Pre bake pepperonis to drain the oil, then add the rendered slices at the bottom of the cheese.

I'm also fairly sure some pizza chain now sells pizza with "ranch" as sauce instead of tomato sauce is an inspiration from their employees. It is a very common employee sauce before it was on sale.

lmao fuck off m8

probably in your faggot ass nigger

find a flaw

Everything

Cut by a retard

Do people on this board really think jalapenos are hot? I'm also not trying to be cool but jalapenos are basically just another flavor for me these days. Adapt to habeneros or some extract ghost/reaper chili pepper. That shit is actually hot and will leave you with an upset stomach without experience

Jalapeno are ok but seem to always end up on food where they don't belong.
Such as pizza and in salad sandwiches and things like that.

find a flaw

Not enough sauce

>doesn't get what he was saying
Good for you. Some redpills are better left alone.

Either very bad photo whitebalancing or very unappetizing colors.

There was a time I wished there was plain "human food" in a sack, like for pets. Just so there was something simple to fall back upon whenever there wasn't time or I just didn't feel like cooking. That soylent stuff was not what I had in mind though. Drinking food sucks.

there's fucking pineapple on your pizza you FUCKING degenerate

Rogan?