I need help guys

I need help guys.
>Made lasagna for friends. >Recipe says to cook day before and then reheat before serving
>k
>recipe says to use dry uncooked lasagna noodles
>....k
>idk if the noodles will be cooked
>been talking up this lasagna to friends and pretending like I'm a Michelin star chef
>will the lasagna be crunchy?
>will they call me out on my lies

Pic related. Did layers of beschemel instead of ricotta.

Yes, it will be crunchy.

So what should I do? Should I not say anything and if they ask say It was taught to me by Italian chefs?

First of all stop worrying, second; the lasagna will be cooked in the sauce, most part of it will definately come out soft.

Why the fuck would you trust any recipe that says to cook something day before and then reheat it?

italian here
it really depends on what you're using
if it's fresh homemade pasta then doesnt need boiling
oven ready it's some kind of semi-fresh pasta, just needs sauce to cook itself.
I use that for radicchio lasagna and it turns out great.
dry lasagna noodles need boiling

kinda makes sense, just dont cook it too much the first time, when it's reheated it'll be firmer. some prefer it like that, I personally dont. but the result really depends on how and how much bechamel/sauce you're using, which needs a few tries to get it down

Nope, it will be dry, no matter what.

> but the result really depends on how and how much bechamel/sauce you're using, which needs a few tries to get it down

Well, you are right about this, but if it's a recipe that's posted online, I would guess that someone who made it already tried with different amounts and came up with right one.

How drunk do I need to get my guests in order for them to not notice that they're eating uncooked pasta?

it wont be dry if you use something like this
i'd fucking know if I used this plenty of times

the us market has this, i'd guess they're similar

I am talking about the sauce, if it just sits for 24 hours and then gets reheated, it will be dry.

check it. take a core sample from the middle then when it comes time reheat before serving fill it with cheese

>recipe says to use dry uncooked lasagna noodles

Yea, fuck that. ALWAYS cook your noodles before you make the lasagna. You don't have to cook them all the way through, but it helps avoid the undercooked shit that's ALWAYS in a lasagna that started with raw noodles. I've had undercooked noodles even with my own home made, so now I boil the fuckers every time before using. Just boil them, and put them in a bowl of cool water to stop the cooking until you need them for your lasagna, and you'll be good.

>cook something day before and then reheat it?

Because complex meals and sauces, like lasagna and Bolognese, improve over time as the flavors blend together.

It came out fucking phenomenal. Thanks anyways for your help boyos.

No picture?

>Yea, fuck that. ALWAYS cook your noodles before you make the lasagna.
Are American lasagna different than normal lasagna? I have never had under-cooked pasta, and always use dry lasagna sheets.

I think it all depends on how much ragu / bechemel you use, but I've had instances where some of the uncooked noodles were hard after cooking, even with fresh made pasta.

Baked a second time and garnished with parm and Italian parsley

Vegetarian with roasted red pepper, roasted cherry tomatoes, and wilted spinach

Meat Bolognese with ground pork, beef, and chicken liver. Couldn't find ground veal, but those little bitches would have been in here too

Looks pretty good, user.

A little too much cheese for my taste, and it appears you used cheddar, but that's pretty standard in most places in the states.

Thanks bruv. No cheddar though. Mozzarella but a lower quality so it browned as it baked. Very creamy and rich. Would have preferred a little less but was very good.

Looks good, would eat.