Al/ck/ - Alcoholism General

Falling off the wagon edition.

>
I always go through periods of neglect and then I sober up a bit and clean frantically until it's spotless and then it goes to shit again.

>tfw can't participate because I've been drunk as fuck for six straight years

Fell off the wagon three days ago. Swear it wasn't my fault; literally forced on me.

Tapering back down. I can do it, you can do it. Set a goal, and it doesn't have to be quit entirely and go to AA. You can have a drink or two but know when to stop.

I binge clean much like I binge drink as well.
I just can't maintain, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

>been drinking a lot for 3 years straight, pissed at least 4 days of the week
>meet female friend for coffee, slightly hungover
>"...user, do you have a drinking problem?"

what the fuck

i am suddenly the center of attention of my friends group, i didnt ask for this
these cunts couldnt care less if i was dying, suddenly they are all concerned

go fuck yourselves, im about to burn some bridges

which gay-on you go gay for? For me it's always Yui.

Thanks for resuscitating my last post, by the way.

btw I'm not gay but I would love Yui even as a man. This is what true love means.

What in the fuck
That ain't booze related

>still have a friend group

how often do you see these people?

Calm down. Hangovers look a lot like lack of sleep and if you have a severe problem you might shake, or smell stale.

"Friends" are often not. Take care of yourself. And if you're pissed all the time you need to slow down.

I always feel sad if posts get posted after bump limit and die a silent death desu.

Which drunk genderswapped k-on you go gay for?

This is not right
Give me the keions I know and love

I'd rather be castrated than fuck a guy.

remember when you felt normal /alck/? what was that like

'Tho protest too much?'

Nah. It's like asking whether I'd lick out a crocodile's cunt. It's just too disgusting, I'd do anything to avoid it.
I don't even know what normal is any more.

Mugi a best and is the patrician k-on

Anime weeb fags: Is there good al/ck/ related anime?

Pre-puberty was awesome.

Mugi is a coalburner.

I'm attached to my genitals. Literally and figuratively. I'd rather eat out a crocodile, though I'm sure it would be pissed and I'd need antibiotics, than be euchic'd.

I can survive or forget shit, or get therapy. That loss is permanent.

Kaiji

Alright guys, even though it ain't booze related what animoo is this? If you all give a shit so much I might as well check it out.

K-On!

It's really good if you're into cute girls doing cute things.

Animeshit pls go

Cute girl anime is surprisingly therapeutic for al/ck/ies.

It soothes the tattered soul.

>Falling off the wagon edition.
This post gave me withdrawals.

First of, depression gives alcohol as much as alcohol gives depression. Picture should be a snake biting it's own tail (or a dog chasing it or whatever).
And apparently, your friends do care about you enough to be worried about your alcoholism.

>Be a 6yo kid
>Play with friend
>We go in a machine (a bush) that travels to other universes
>We visit a parallel universe (my garden), we explore it for a few hours
>It's fucked up, everything's mean, it make no sense
>End of days come, friend has to leave
>Tell him we need to go back to our world, we're still in the fucked up parallel universe
>He tell me to operate the machine myself
>He was the only one knowing how it works
Life has never been the same since.

Bought 4lokos last night. I feel like crap. Disappponted in myself. At least it was liquor.

What is that stuff anyway? Always see it posted here but we don't get it in the UK. How does it taste?

Like you poured grain alcohol into shitty gas station lemonade. It also comes in other flavors like grain alcohol/sitty gas station fruit punch.
It used to have a bunch of guarana/taurine/caffeine in it but they had to change it because underage kids would body those things and then think they could drink more (because jacked up on energy drink), and then would try to and get alcohol poisoning.

I used to like macaroni and cheese. And bacon. And rainbow, that old Brit tv program. I liked my toy cars too. Life was cosy and delicious.
Then aged 5, school started. A qt 12yo gril once told me to go behind some trees on the school field with her, and she proceeded to suck me off, then ask me to go down on her. We'd do like 30 seconds each then swap, she'd cum, I never did (although I fucking loved it and still to this day gap thinking about it) then we'd go our separate ways as if nothing had happened. Probably did it like 30 or 40 times, then she moved to high school and I never saw her again. I'll even tell you her name: Rachel Miller. She'll be old as fuck by now though, not far off 50.
After that I started enjoying all kinds of shit I'd never even imagined before. Aged 5, I used to carry a knife, a lighter, powder I'd extracted from fireworks to blow shit up, I drank vodka (yes, aged 5), I'd set fire to shit, I'd ride mini motorcycles drunkenly through the streets when I should have been at school, I'd sexually assault any girl at school who I liked, I'd flood school bathrooms and try to blow up the science lab by turning on all the bunsen burners after sneaking into empty classrooms, I'd hang out with teens who hung out with older dudes who grew and sold weed, I NEVER paid attention at school or did homework... etc etc. Life simply became a party as soon as that girls tongue wet and warmed my 5yo child cock. I've been drunk, loud and generally a bit insane ever since.
I don't know if it's good that it happened or not, I'm quite certain it's not "normal" like you ask, but I do know that I enjoyed it, and I've definitely lived one hell of a fast-paced, sometimes awesome life.

i was 6 days sober.

got some beer now it's day 3 drinking. currently 6am here and i am 10 x 9% beers down.

fuck this shit.

Vomited bile for 2 hours and shat blood the other day while hungover. Trying to go a month sober to heal my stomach. Day 2, I'm bored as fuck.

t. the guy responsible for 90% of trap threads on /b/

Benders suck. So do the withdrawals.

Loaded with corn syrup and dyes and artificial flavor. 10 to 14%abv depending on flavor.

i can function and go to the gym like a motherfucker when i am hungover. when i am sober i am incapable of getting out of bed even to eat

I get WDs if I drink for 1 night, and don't get even close to blackout. I'm finished, aren't i

Theres a recipe for disaster.

Time for another substance or a the clean life m8

I almost reached that stage. Two nights really drunk will do it. Hate alcohol.

Try eating better.

just ordered 2 grams of coke

here's a pic of me as a child

>clean life
That's not living though, merely surviving.

>been drinking heavily for about 4 years now
>sometimes as much as a 700ml bottle of spirit a day
>post drink depression hits occasionally and I can go weeks without
>haven't experienced withdrawals yet
>have a good diet and exercise semi regularly
>justify this as everything is fine and no need to change
I am tempting fate aren't I

post anus pix spicfaggot

I'm a nignog m8

too bad.

everyone knows you african/african american/ west indian cunts can't handle your booze

your hair looks too much like hair

that isn't good dude, how much are you drinking?

Going on to about drink 4 of the day.... not really even feeling buzzed...

it's all merely surviving, people just choose different distractions. some manages it in ways that are not substance abuse and get into vidya, hookers and stamp collecting or something. or murder or meditation or politics or religion.

Who the fuck made houses so expensive. I just want somewhere to pass out alone.

get innnn

Someone tell me what WD is.

Windows Distribution

Withdrawals.

its hard to type when youre shaking badly so we have a lot abbreviations.

Meh, cbf. I like weed, I'd like benzos if they weren't so ferociously addictive, but I don't really like any other drugs. If weed is illegal where you live, I.e if your politicians are being funded largely by alcohol lobbyists and the media outlets are profiting from killing you with ethanol, then alcohol is king.

winkle desserts. the craving for sweets when you haven;t been drunk for ages

We should all get together and buy an al/ck/ mansion. Like the playboy mansion, except a shitty little house in a ghetto which stinks of piss, is filled with insane people and from which girls would run terrified, screaming for help. Then we will be kings.

I'd live in it. The lack of judgement would be amazingi.

I sometimes get nasty shakes from coffee. Don't ask an anime forum and see a doctor.

Speaking of. anyone get that head thing where it's really hard to sleep if you're hungover and have caffeine.

I already lived in a place like this. Its called a frathouse.

Constantly smells like cheap beer and piss, theres jean shavings on the wall from where people were grinding on the dance floor, puke, vomit and blood in the bathrooms, used condoms. Pretty much anything a degenerate could want.

One of the plusses is that after a party, theres always a bunch of half finished beers around, in case you needed a hair of the dog.

Well most peolpe here aren't social enough to have a party so it would just be a place that smelled like piss, puke and beer.

about now is when i start thinking that i can moderate :/

Christ my kidneys hurt. I thought it was your liver and pancreas that go first. Although I guess it hurts a little more on that side. I'm staring at the first beer of the night and hesitating.

>General

>mfw i bought a 24 pack of rockdale light for $7 at the dollar store
does anyone else like this beer

I just woke up from a alcoholic inspired coma.
I guess it's time to drink.

Not everyone likes the same things you do. You're making a fool of yourself. Repeatedly. Grow up.

dollar stores sell alcohol? ive never seen that.

its a kind of new thing most of them dont. I got 4 tall boys of los dudes meme LA beer for 4 bucks

my only friend

>tfw already pretty drunk then just powerdrank a cup of wine and a cup of coffee in 5 minutes

I think im ascending this dimension lads... see you on the other side

In general gambling is where addiction is covered in anime/manga.

Bartender is also GOAT. I haven't seen the anime tho, only read the manga.

About to go buy 3 tall cans of Steel Reserve and do some night fishing.

If I catch anything I'll post it.

hey buddy.

>usually drink on the weekends
>decide to pop some morphine instead
>don't even like it
>wish I'd just drank instead

Is this what being an adult is like

20 year old here
I keep fighting the urge to shoplift some booze, telling myself I'm better than that. But every day my desire grows stronger. What do?

Quit being a faggot

Do it and get caught then learn your fucking lesson.

Time to get hammered.
What to do, what to do...
The problem with drinking these days is I want something to do.
I WANT to play video games but I find myself watching YouTube and Netflix instead.
I rather do something than watch shit but by the time I envy gaming, I'm so drunk I can't.

Every time I quit for a few days I seem to get something akin to food poisoning. I wake up in the night or early morning with stomach pain and shit out diarrhoea that is virtually just water. I'll sit there for up to 10 minutes when it seems there's nothing left and the pain subsides.

Whilst it would be reasonable to assume this is just food poisoning from a poor diet that is full of a lot of takeout or reheated food it does seem to occur regardless of what I've eaten.

Anyone experienced similar?

Its saturday, an appropriate time to be drunk
lets drop the depressing shit and just dance and be happy

Hey yourself friend

Hotter than fuck in san diego right now

That's the DT's just live through that garbage and you'll come out the other side without anything at all. Some people DIE from the DTs, you won't. Just shrug that shit off and stop it.

Gonna be hammered.
Talk to me.

Drinking this shit. They sell them for a buck a piece at my local liq store. I usually get 5-6 of em and call it good. They used to be 7.0 but now they are 5.9. Kinda shitty.

Also spent nearly $70 at the bar last night. Woke up feeling terrible cuz it was the dumbest thing I've probably done this year.

Wew forgot pic

my best friend from high school just died i have no idea what happened. he was schizophrenic and a drug addict, but was in recovery last i heard (a year ago, when he sent me a letter as part of the 12 steps.)

im getting wasted tonight. i'm not sure if he'd be happy or sad about that.

I wish I could hug Felicity
What about you?

he'd be sad

I want to fuck that bunny