Which one?

Which one?

Both.
As long as the fries are hot and fresh.

For me its the McFrench Fries, the best fast food french fries.

Team nugger.

Why is that an either/or?

MACCU NUGETTO

Nuggets taste like cardboard

Fries.
When McDonalds changed their nuggie recipe to be "more healthy" they turned into disgusting packets of shit.
Even BK has better nuggets.

what's with the ad? are fries and nuggers a new thing in chinaman land?

Nuggets are hikt or miss, fries are always reliable
Fries for me

Fries hold the salt ( get hot and fresh every time)

seaweed fries are best fries.

Nuggers

It's from the latest Splatfest in Japan

>whitish-yellow ink vs light tan ink
Th-thanks Nintendo

fucking hell japan has an entire holiday dedicated to bukkake

Anyone ever bring seasoning packets to McDonalds and order the fries unsalted? What would be food to try with this?

Nugz Master Race reporting in

this. use to love mcnuggets. now they taste like bland shit you have to smother in sauce.

Anyone else can't stand the taste of McD fries since they switched away from tallow? All I can taste now when eating them is the nauseating flavour of GMO corn from the corn oil it's fried in.

I thought they sneaked beef tallow flavoring in them somehow after that. Figures that they tasted worse to some people though. Last time I ate there a few years ago, I felt sick for several hours. I must be too old to eat shitty junk food now.

Neither, because I'm not a fatfuck.

Fries when you get them straight out of the frier, and the oil has been changed recently (when I worked there they changed the oil about once a month).

Everytime I go to McDonald I order nothing but McChicken, it's the only thing that I like in McDonald, and it's cheap too!
I've eaten McChicken all around the world because I travel I lot and I like to order McChicken in many countries to taste the difference, so you could say that I have become quite the McConnoisseur! As for now, I've Eaten McChicken in France, England, Germany, Poland, China, Japan, Spain, Italia and Canada. As for now, I can give you this McRanking list about McChicken! For me it is :
1. France (but it's hard to find McDonald that sell McChicken for 2€, they use the best chicken filet though!)
2. Japan (they have 2 McChicken on the menu, one with Big Mac Sauce and good filet, and the other with lower quality Filet but still oichi! They also sell 1€ (130yen) McChicken like sandwich in the morning that have American Mustard sauce and better bread, I eat it every morning!
3. Germany, Spain, Italia taste the same but are good as well!
I can't remember about China and Canada since It's been a while since I've been there and I can't really judge!
Last. England and Poland have the worse McChicken, the chicken filet is of really low quality.
I hope I this can help some of you finding the Best McChicken as well, Don't forget to tell me if you found a Better McChicken than those I've ate around the world!

Whichever one Marina is shilling for

Nuggets

Mcdonald's fries are okay, but thick cut chips like KFC or Hungry Jacks are way better.

Of course the Nuggets are you kidding me??

NONE

This shit is not food. The nuggets are made of chicken waste, claws, beaks, bones, some low quality meat left overs mixed with flour, some chemical spices. And there you have it, Mcnuggets. Enjoy

The french fries doesn't even decompose. It can stay for years and still look the same.
Only dumb people and poor people consider this shit food.

Do

Not

Eat

This

CRAP.

Fuck off Mcdonalds SHILLS!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

No Mc Spicy fucking gwaileo