Sloth Meat

What would Sloth taste like? They don't move around so it should be kinda soft like veal, and they eats fruits or something so it would be light?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/explainer/2012/02/explainer_house_call_what_does_sloth_meat_taste_like_.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sloths barely have any muscle mass so it would probably be shit

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/explainer/2012/02/explainer_house_call_what_does_sloth_meat_taste_like_.html

tl;dr not very good and not soft like veal but tough and gamey

Rape. It tastes like rape.

hahaha epic 9gag meme dude

So stew? Maybe a chili

Srry. I meant mcchicken. It tastes like mcchicken. Can't believe I stepped outside the echo box.

How would you even know it's a 9gag meme? I just thought it was a random shitpost.

They do not eat fruit and a probably have little to no meat on them. Also, why?

It's an SJWs moralfagging while acting like they "fit in". Rape is bad mmkay. You don't joke about rape, etc.

no white man would eat one of them ugly old lazy hairy little things!

You must not have been around many rednecks. If they'll eat coyote, possum, and raccoon then what makes you think a sloth would be off-limits?

sloths ain't american pal

haha youre an embarrassment to ur family

Sure. But what does that have to do with the idea that "no white man would eat that". The original claim didn't have any limits on geography.

I'm sure if Tanner and Cleetus were on vacation in sloth territory they wouldn't think twice about grillin' it up.

I can't find it, but there's written records of Charles Darwin and his cohort trying to eat sloth meat. It was reported absolutely repulsive.

An animal's age determines the level of tenderness, not how active it is. But anyway, it's not tender, it doesn't taste very good, and is kind of slimy.

Makes sense. Don't they have a very unusual digestive system? "Fermenting gut" I believe I've heard it called? That can't be good for taste!

Sloth meat?

I've heard of 'slow roasted', but this is ridiculous.

So sloth...

Cook it at a slow, or fast temperature?

I would assume it would depend on the cut like it does for all other kinds of meat.

Tough, hard-working muscles need the low and slow treatment. Tender cuts, high and fast.