/kitchen mischief/

/kitchen mischief/
me? i pour grease down the drain.

Did you really think this was enough content for its own thread?

no

I put ketchup on hot dogs

I prefer my steak medium well.

I put ketchup on my well done steak

I dip cheesy doritos in a beef pot noodle and use them as spoons
>its fucking great

I throw my normal garbage out in the flattened cardboard dumpster

sometimes I intentionally finger my asshole before cooking for others. I dont wash my hands

I store my ketchup in the fridge

The only person who is potentially hurt by pouring grease down your drain is you, user. I hope you at least let some hot water run down after it.

Nope. Could easily be a future tenant of his shithole apartment.

I leave my oven on 24/7 so I never have to preheat

i keep sriracha in the fridge

I do this too but it's accidental

I put cans in the garbage instead of the recycling

make hot cocoa and put it in the freezer until its fridge temperature. dont knock it til you try it

pffft I can't imagine a better way to stop your fridge from working apart from unplugging it

why not just make chocolate milk? what does heating it and cooling it accomplish?

I killed a man in my kitchen tee hee >:D

I don't clean my knife after cutting raw meat

I wear a disposable kitchen glove to wash rice.

I believe you misunderstood the post. The madman is warming up the freezer.

i put bamboo cutting boards in the dishwasher and use the sanitize setting.

Ay man that's your right
t. Chicagoan

i only use it to cut open pre made foods, i never cook in it

All of these

I also use minced garlic from a jar.

>be at hotdog stand
>see that they sell dogs at $5
>mfw
>lather every single fucking dressing and topping on it
That's what they expect by selling them at 5 fucking dollars right? Fucking gyps.

>“Is ketchup on a hot dog ever acceptable?” Bourdain asked.
>“No,” the president responded. “I mean that ... It’s not acceptable past the age of 8.”

Hot dogs are generally not acceptable past the age of 8
Real men eat Bratwurst

Journalist spinning bullshit for some views. classic

Someone red pill him on 99 cent franks

you rent? because if you don't, your in for a couple thousand dollar headache down the line

If I go to a restaurant I tell the waiter that I have allergies and I'm sensitive to gluten.

I'm not really allergic to anything, if I don't like the food or service I start to display fake symptoms.

What else are you supposed to do with it? pour it in the garbage?

>pour grease down the drain

Try that when you have a private septic tank or septic water treatment system and you'll be spending shitloads for repairs continually.

>recipe calls for yellow onion
>I use a a Spanish onion instead

Wow. See

>n the garbage?
Yep. Also some cities collect used cooking oil, it can be recycled to make fuel.

Pouring it down your drain causes massive plumbing issues down the road. I pour mine in leftover food containers and then just throw it in the trash.

i already knew satan did that

of course he fucking rents. either that, or pours it down chads sink. And Chad will be pissed when he finds the basement sink is fucked.

soak it up with newspaper and throw it in the trash

>"What!? That price is outrageous! I had better buy one, that'll show them!"

>Yep. Also some cities collect used cooking oil, it can be recycled to make fuel.
this
Pour it straight into your vehicle

I dont see the issue unless you're preparing stuff separately that won't go in the same pot or pan.

Don't talk to me unless you're offering your hotdog as an alternative.

why's that bad?

>recipe calls for minced garlic
>I use diced onion instead

Hell, even if it goes into a different dish it's fine, assuming it all gets cooked right away.

this is only a problem if you cut meat and then you cut something you'll eat raw afterward.

>live in second story of weird apartment building
>directly below my kitchen window is a parking lot for an asian rub and tug
>constantly throw leftover food and grease out my window into their parking lot
>they never do shit because probably afraid to get police involved

I've got an army of cats and racoons that gather every night under my kitchen window

Nice. Where are the buns tho?

Can you like, put them together?

>muh bacteria
also can deform the boards, but mine now has an indent so it catches liquids.

Who cares, Obama is a fag, so is Bourdain. Hotdog elitists are fucking retards and if I ever travel to the USA I'm going to buy the biggest fucking bottle of ketchup and spray it in the face of any store owner with those faggy anti-ketchup signs up in their store, it's a fucking sausage, a really really cheap one, get over yourselves

As long as the police don't find out, yes.

>yfw they were using the term "hotdog" to refer to male strippers and the term "ketchup" to refer to lube

yeah like I would take any advise about anything from that turkey. .from now on I am eating my dogs, eight year old style. IDGAF

i cum in syringes in and go to the local supermarket and inject it into dairy products, yoghurts, potato salads etc, live with parents but keep some cum frozen in the freezer hidden at the bottom, when one of their hot friends come over i thaw it and put it in their food/drink when there not looking. hope none of you live in NW Arkansas

what the fuck

just another reason to not like Arkansas. what a shit hole filled with creepy idiots.

Thank god we're not MS.

I harvested like 2 pounds of meat from my neighbor's donkey and made an assburger once.

WTF???? OBAMA DOESN'T LIKE KETCHUP ON HODTOG? WTF NOW IM A #ketchupcolonel TAKE THAT OBONGO!!!

ya, i guess you have that going for you.

I put hot ketchup on dogs.

>Obama talking about hotdogs
Ketchup ain't what you think it is.

Thanks user. Love..

fucking bourgeois faggot

fat

I drown my food in butter and garlic because I'm skinny as fuck and live in the region that makes the best butter in the world.

>calls people fat
>on Veeky Forums
Umm... Excuse you??

Never trust a fat chef

trump pls leave

>not feeding it to your'e dog

I dont like pasta al dente and prefer cooking it until soft.

That nigga stopped being relevant the moment he stepped down
You can tell America was completely done with him well before the election

this. there are so many better sausages out there.

I've been pouring grease down the drain near daily in my house for 12 years and have never had a problem

My wife also flushes tampons/pads down the toilet....mostly because she knows I'll get them out of the trash to sniff and lick them

dude....he is respected more than the current president. he is still very relevant. Nice try though racist.

Break it down with soap

dude...

If you're paying $65,000 for premium hotdogs you wouldn't ruin them with ketchup either.

I always feel like ketchup is fine on crap quality pork/chicken hot dogs because it improves their disgusting taste, but beef hot dogs are good enough on their own or with mustard relish.

Fucking THIS. Also checked

>mostly because she knows I'll get them out of the trash to sniff and lick them

no, faggot.

Not him, but fuck off, back to lebbit, /ckf/ is not your safe space

Sometimes when I'm lazy, I'll just rinse something out instead of using soap. Today, I was soaking some carrots and celery in cold water before chopping and I just rinsed the bowl and let it dry.
I've done it for measuring cups if I had milk in it and rinse right away.

>Trump is on Veeky Forums
>You want him to leave

You stupid,stupid idiot

I'm not them, I just want politics out of Veeky Forums

Before Listerine bad breath was acceptable, soap is exactly the same thing.

there are millions of sites out there where you will get recipes and food and whatever without 4chans usual shenanigans.
You're wrong here, if you still feel like insisting, jewnigger

I buy sirloin for me and my white friends, and I buy the cheapest steak available for my black room-mate.

Call me racist and petty but I have to fry the faggot's steak in a separate pan because he refuses to eat steak unless it's covered in a thick layer of allspice and served with "mama's nandos" which is literally just nando's sauce that his mother steals from work and stores in an old ketchup bottle that's never been washed out.

How is that racist? I would do the same thing as you.

Why the fuck are you cooking food for him lmao? Does he own your twink sissy white boipucci?

>why not just make chocolate milk?

Tastes different for some reason.

I've brought it up in a "LOL WHITE PEOPLE" thread before and people told me to fuck off to /pol/.

On friday nights we alternate between having takeaways and homemade food, he usually pays for the takeaways, so I usually end up cooking.

I havent used a dishwasher in several years, do everything by hand. sometimes dont even use soap depending on what im cleaning.
I eat pizza or any leftovers even if its been in the fridge all week.
pour grease down the drain, or if its my deep fryer, just pour it into a hole I dug in my back yard.
When a banana is going bad, i put it in the freezer and eat it like ice cream later.

I made this for dinner almost every night after work for weeks.
1 package of fried chorizo dumped into shells&cheese.
my garbage disposal has been broken since I moved in, so I dump everything in the trash. I also dont buy trashbags, too expensive. just dump it in the dumpster and rinse it with the hose before putting it back inside.