Avocado as a topping on pizza

avocado as a topping on pizza
yey or nay?

heresy

Gtfo with that shit faggot.

Jesus...

I would have humored the idea before seeing that image.

Euh, i would choose; fucking gay.

I could see it working as a light guacamole drizzle across the top of the pizza added after baking, but big chunks of avacado sound a little gross.

Has anyone made a za where its guac instead of tomato sauce underneath

>za

Oh, here... let me put some more fat on your fat...

Maybe a smoked avocado reduction. Whole pieces will throw off the texture I'm going for.

Lurk moar, newfag.

Dumb weeab

>americans on japanese image board

That's a pizza-shaped flatbread topped with mushroom and avocado, not a pizza

I like to put avocado chunks in my spaghetti.... It's really good

I'm generally skeptical of toppings added after cooking. Part of the appeal with pizza is that everything's roasted together. Looks kinda gross in that particular combo but if you used smaller pieces and added either sundried tomatoes or sardines, it might be feasible, to contrast the dark-red color and/or counterbalance the sharp flavor.

Do millennials really eat this?

Cooking avocado really doesn't do anything for it. I don't see why anyone other than a vegan would do this, you know to replace the fat content of cheese or something.

how about shrimp, potatoes and mayo?

Looks like some nasty vegan shit

I eat flour quesadillas with salted slices of avocado, a cold cut, and some salsa

Can't be that bad

I would try it, it would probably fine fine as long as it is a decent pizza, unlike the OP image, that shit looks vile.

seafood pizzas are thing in my area, shrimps are ok as a topping

not sure about mayo, I mean, japanese love to put mayo on everything and specially fast food, but I've never tried it

A pizza place around the corner has a Mexican pizza with beans in the cheese, chorizo, jalapen'os, avocado, and some of that liquid nacho cheese shit. Really, really good pizza tho.

'to 'za is underrated as fuck

I had a seafood pizza when I was in Singapore.

you liberals ruin everything

Avo, bacon and feta is god tier

Stop putting avacado on everything.

Why?

Because it's disgusting

California needs to be nuked.

>avacado
Retard.

Because it inflates it to the prices like its a premium ingredient. Guac is fine, but its not and never will worth paying an extra 2 bucks for when it should just be included with the meal. Qdoba is the only place that has partaken in this silliness.

hook, line, and sinker

It's not just avocados, that happens to everything when there's more demand than supply.

You pay for everything. Nothing is ever just "included".

No, and I certainly wouldn't eat that shit being tarnished with Daiya.

>Same exact meal at Chipotle doesn't include guac.
>Chipotle charges more for meal without guac

Everybody knows restaurants (atleast large ones) don't ever give out anything for free, the point was that most Mexican places gouge for a mediocre ingredient that should be included with the meal.

Yeah, that must be it, people love to splurge for mediocre ingredients.

pizza is SALTY
NOT SWEET
GET THE FUCK OUT

avo sure why not probably not the best but w/e

vegan cheese is a sin however

Nay.

>avocado
>sweet

???

I guess, but at that point, I'd want it to basically be a flatbread with meats spiced with cumin and chilis. I'm not sure if I'd throw avocado in on a traditional pizza. Maybe on a margarita-style.

Typical Amerifat, never had anything lower than 800kcal so doesn't know the taste of avocado. kys