What are you making cocks?

what are you making cocks?

love

can i have some?

Just finished bottling my second batch of homemade Lacto-Fermented Hotsauce

Cornbread

Dinner going to be some hungarian mushroom soup. Getting drunk until then.

Pic related

Vegetable stew with pearl barley and dumplings.

What's in the dumplings?

Cornbread's done. Gotta go to work now, will post crumb later.

I've got some bread rising right now -- it'll be ready for the final shape and proof in about an hour.

I forgot to check it and the pearl barley soaked up all the water very quickly and has now burnt to the bottom and ruined the flavour

Flour, butter and salt.

>working on a sunday

What are you making, cocks? Hm?

turned out pretty well

never seen this before, looks good. What recipe are you using?

nice
nice
nice
nice
not nice

That's retail for you. Worst hours you can get short of a night shift. I'm not religious though so it's cool. The cornbread turned out okay I think. Maybe just slightly underdone, but definitely fluffy and flavorful. I had to use coconut oil on this one because I'm out of shortening, so there's a slight coconut aftertaste but nothing major.

Normie/weeb-tier ramen with 4 different kind of mushrooms and smoked duck

I started stage 1 for limoncello: lemon peels/juice and grain alcohol will sit for a whole month, I'll add a cup 1/2 of honey, then let that sit for a week, then bottle that, then freeze it.

nice
i only had legit ramen once and it was a bit underwhelming, a little bit bland save for the pork, Place was filled with asians but had one ramen with tomato so i dont know if its legit

NO

teriyaki chickn with some stir fry cucumber, carrot and bell peppers, the bell peppers didnt really go with everything else, im skipping it next time

Chili as soon as my peppers are ripe.

I've been eating scraps at work for over a week.