Serious tipping question

Serious tipping question.

Would it be a dick of me to only give this guy a 20 dollar bill?

I left my fucking wallet at my brothers house yesterday and I only have 20 dollars cash in my house. Too drunk to go drive somewhere and no wallet with my debit cards to pay an uber.

I usually tip delivery people around 5 dollars

You're in America, the latest it could possibly be is 230 pm and you're too hammered to drive. Sort yourself out.

Eh, most delivery guys know how it is. Tell him to keep the change and he'll probably be grateful you're even doing that.

burger problems

Do whatever the fuck you want; I wouldn't tip them $2.72 for less than a blowjob

yeah its fine user

If you plan on ordering from them again just tell him you'll hit him up next time. If not, say it anyway. At least he won't feel shorted.

At least OP is smart enough to not get behind the wheel, smugfuck.

It's labor weekend

I would say if you're not too far from the restaurant and you order there occasionally you should be alright. Just plan to slap the homie an extra $5 or even if you have a bottle of water or some other drink they can have for the road they would really appreciate it.

There's an idea, toss him a road soda

Do Americans really do this?

You pay him $17.28 as specified by the receipt.

Honestly, why do you Americans make everything more complex than it needs to be?

It's considered polite to tip in the U.S.

I've worked a shitty pizza delivery job before so I can emphasize with the drivers to a degree. There's nothing worst then delivering to a niggers house only to be paid 18 dollars in quarters with no tip

Hopefully the delivery driver takes pitty on me or see's I've tipped well for the last 4 years

The general tipping amount is like 15-20% I've always thought, so that seems okay.

>There's nothing worst then delivering to a niggers house only to be paid 18 dollars in quarters with no tip

How about not having a job at all and dying in a gutter? That sounds worse.

So you'd rather work for no money than not work for no money?

The reason that job is so easy to get is because it's retarded. You use your own car and have to pay maintenance and gas.

>So you'd rather work for no money than not work for no money?

You were paid entirely in tips?

*Delivery charge does not go to driver
*Then what's it for you might ask?
*W-we don't know...
*Please tip your driver

they never tip and theyre always so rude. disgusting people.

You don't need to tip them, they're already being paid to do their job.

holiday weekend you cuck

You're better than the guy who didn't tip at all. I work in the service industry and we survive off tips. With that tip OP at least you will know that the next time you order from that place you won't have a cig smokers phlegm covering your pie.

>tipping when they already have a delivery charge

You are a proper fucking thick cunt you know that?

this is why i memorized my credit card number

also
>tipping
>ever

British people pls

itt:
>white people who don't tip
>white people who do tip
>white people who tip and think only black people don't tip

really makes one think

delivery fag here (dominos), we actually do get part of the delivery fee. every time we go on a run we get a dollar, its to help pay for gas. the rest of the fee go to pay insurance the company has to have on you

OP that's a 15% tip, you're good

>not tipping at least 60%

you fucking jew dont you know they only get paid $.30 a year? how the fuck would you like it if no one tipped you

yer good

learned something today

good to know. I'm going to start subtracting one dollar from my tip

Who else /DRUNKPATRIOT/ here.

Just bought a new USP and have some burgers to grill. Fuck off terrorists (aka non Americans).

As a delivery driver I'd say I average $2-3 a delivery if it's just for one or two people. If it's more than 3 or 4 people then it's closer to $5-6. If someone stiffs me I don't think too much of it, I just move on to the next one. 16.50 * 0.2 = 3.30 so 16.50 + 3.30 = 19.80 + 78ยข tax is 20.58

If you're that concerned just give him a couple quarters extra. I'm happy to get anything for a tip, stiffing is what gets really annoying. My coworker got 3 stiffs for her last deliveries and then got cut for the day, shit like that hurts. Especially when your car's A/C is out, the tranny is shot, etc.

"The Web site www.tipthepizzaguy.com suggests the following: 15% for normal service, with a $2 minimum; 20% for excellent service; 10% or less for poor service; at least 10% for orders of $50 or more. Don't assume a delivery charge, if there is one, goes to the pizza deliverer. Ask the person who takes your order."

>15%
like 2 dollars. if they were nice/were fast tip them a fiver.

10% for okay service. 15% if well taken care of. 20% if in a party.

Nope!
If you're such a poor performer that you require your employer to complete the rest of your wage, you get fired for poor performance after several weeks.

I don't tip.

No offense to the driver, but you whiny fuckwrs make enough from the other retards who do.

And if tpy dont, tough luck. Unless they start making it mandatory you can suck a fat one.

t. white dude

so... things sort themselves out.
Perfect!

So poor performers are the only ones who have to worry about it

it's a holiday weekend you dumb fucking faggot

so you get fired just because you perform your job poorly? What a travesty

that was sarcasm, y'all. the point is that if you actually try to get an employer to do their legal duty and make up the difference between your tips and minimum wage like is always pointed out in these threads, they'll fucking fire you. as long as they say it's for poor performance or that you weren't a good fit or whatever, it's perfectly legal too.

Tipping on a pizza isn't the same as tipping a server in a restaurant. Delivery drivers for large chains don't make $2.13 like servers do, they usually make at least minimum wage if not slightly more. 2 bucks for anything under 20 is completely fine.

why would you ever give delivery more than 10% unless it is snowing?