Wendy's has discontinued their Spicy Chicken Nuggets

>Wendy's has discontinued their Spicy Chicken Nuggets
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

they were thinking that demand for that product was not high enough to warrant the constant supply of it to their various locations consistently

faggots dont like spicy foot. they want their bland salty food covered in sugar laced ketchup/sauces.

in that same vein, rip angry whopper. Probably the most satisfying fast food hamburger Ive ever had.

do they still have spicy chicken sandwiches at least

The last one I had wasn't even spicy AT ALL, Wendy's is fucking up

When has ANYTHING served by any fast food chain that claimed to be spicy actually been spicy?

I don't get it, everybody I know that goes to Wendy's goes for the spicy nuggers, that's part of what made Wendy's stand out as a choice of fast food places .. I remember outrage when they upped the price in like 2010

This, taco bell's volcano sauce was like Sriracha spicy at best

I mean they used to have a mild heat but this was just straight up nothing

>Volcano Sauce
I never heard of that. I know they have Fire and Diablo, but those aren't actually really hot either.

The reason fast food chains don't actually make food spicy is because some fucking baby boomer is going to order a spicy chicken sandwich and then complain that it's too spicy. Instead of having thousands of old people and soccer moms crying about ordering a spicy chicken sandwich and it actually being spicy, they tone it down. I still like Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich, but it's not very.

Remember their ghost pepper fries? Shit was weak

Volcano sauce wasn't somethign that came in those little packets. It was something they had on the assembly line and put into the "volcano" themed menu items. It was more of a creamy style sauce rather than the normal "salsa". Think spicy mayo. That's a much closer approximation.

Ah, I see.

when were they discontinued? I notice my local Wendy's hasn't had them in at least a year.

They never had any flavor to being with. Not too worried aboot it

Those things were spicy! my dad is a cop and he says gettnig sprayed with mace is better than those nuggets.

Didn't they do that a while ago?

too hot to begin with, not to mention with the siracha sauce you are just asking for a bad time

Wendys is so weird about their items
go for the floats
>lol nope we don't sell those anymore
go for the fish sandwich
>lol nope select locations only
go for the spicy nuggets
>sorry it's gone!

BOYCOTT WENDY'S

The Wendy's by me never asked if you wanted spicy or regular if you got the 4 for 4. i always had to specify it or you'd get the regular.

Spicy nuggers with sweet and sour sauce were legit.

Domino's has the best bone-in wings.
Their boneless wings are really good, too, but they're small and basically just chicken nuggets with sauce.
Pizza Hut has terrible bone-in wings, but god-tier boneless wings.
(I recommend spicy garlic and hot sauce for Domino's.)

I hope they bring them back at least for a limited time. I really enjoyed them, and the spicy chicken sandwich, although pretty good, just isn't the same.

3 orders of the 6 piece spicy chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce and one large fry was my go to drunk food.

Fuck, I wasn't even aware they were a thing and they're already gone?

more people would buy spicy nuggets if it didn't cost twice as much as the regular nuggest

>in that same vein, rip angry whopper.

That's my go-to burger from Hungry Jacks, which is the Australian Burger King.

Do Burgers from Burgerlands who go to Burger King seriously not get the Angry Whopper Burger anymore?

This dumb fucking move tops their fuck up of not keeping the pretzel bun on the menu.

But Wendy's nuggets are just dried out little pieces of shit anyways.

we are super cereal

I prefer the regular ones anyway.

but wasn't the pretzel bun supposed to be a limited time thing anyways?

The real crime will be when the spicy queso chicken gets discontinued. Shit's straight bombin'.

Fellow spicy nugget sweet and sour bro

Hungry Jacks worker here.

That burger is the fucking shit. Better than the Angus burgers imo.

Get the Angry Whopper with bacon and beetroot and it's fucking tops.

Also get angry onions on the side.

When I still ate out at fast food places, I'd always bring my own sauces and spices.

They were okay but I don't really miss them that much.

They were never fresh because they didn't sell as fast as regular nuggies.

Besides if you're using the patrician Wendy's dipping sauce, the regular nuggies will be spicy enough.

Throw the volcano menu in there as well.
I blame lame ass midwesterners. People here can't handle anything with heat and it fucking sucks.

Press f to pay respects

I still want Taco Bell to make nachos Bell Grande with those volcano Doritos taco shells, and top them with volcano sauce.

I loke the spicy nuggets but its not a big deal. I miss their cobb salad, it was a very filling lunch

I feel like the menu only gets fucked with because people that work at corporate for these restaurants have to make up random shit to justify their pay.

Those of us who are sane don't go to burger king at all.

they were always the same price for me

Well for me, it the McChicken. Greatest sandwithmch on earth.

They got rid of them a couple of years ago in my town, and when I asked for them the lady looked at me and treated me like I was a crazy person and she had never heard of them, the said I could have some hot sauce which ended up being the sauce in
post. I hate regular srirarararar meme sauce but this stuff is really really good. Like best of any of the big 3 chains sauces

Yeah, they should totally base all their financial and marketing decisions on what your friends like. Don't people understand that these companies base decisions like these on accrued data from millions of sales from hundreds or thousands of locations. What you and your fucking friends like has no relevance.

You can approximate it pretty well at home by mixing sriracha with mayo.

They weren't spicy and they tasted like shit

Too spicy for white people.

>Wendy's changed the sweet n sour recipe