What is the easiest pasta sauce to make?

what is the easiest pasta sauce to make?

'nara

Marinara

'gu

Alfredo

Alfredo, in my opinion. But it has the disadvantage of being fairly expensive because the recipe is so simple: if you skimp on the quality of the cheese it's going to suck.

Equal parts butter and heavy cream in a saucepan. Simmer until it reduces and thickens. Whisk in grated Parmiggiano-Reggiano. Season with fresh ground black pepper.

The whole process takes about 10 minutes.

aglio olio peperoncino, takes less than 5min.
>heat a pan on high and throw a good amount of olive oil into it
>get 1 garlic clove, 1 peperoncino
>cross chop both for 30sec
>reduce heat to medium
>throw into the hot pan and roast for about 1min
>throw a hand of cooked pasta into it
>mix everything for a min or two
>throw in some pepper & salt to taste
>WaLa

That is easy, but it's not exactly a "sauce".

spaghetti sauce
>take lid off jar
>put in microwave, 30% power for 5 minutes
done

It's actually a sauce and one of the italian favorites.
But hey if you add 2more mins you can do a pesto or tomato sauce

Tomato sauce:
>small can of canned tomatoes
>clove of garlic
>hand full of basil
>3-4 dried tomatos
>pepper & salt
>olive oil
>throw everything into a blender
>blend for 40 secs
>WaLa

Pesto:
>some Parmiggiano-Reggiano
>clove of garlic
>2 hand full of basil
>pine nuts
>a good amount of olive oil
>pepper & salt
>throw everything into a blender
>blend for 40secs
>WaLa

Olive oil

According to Italians, it is...

They're all easy.

no.

You want an easy Italian sauce? Here's one:

Butter and sage sauce

4 tbs butter
4-5 sage leaves
pasta water q.b. (as needed)

Directions.......
Bring water to a boil, salt, and add pasta to cook.

Heat pan and add butter, but do not brown the butter. Add sage leaves and stir. When pasta is done cooking, add to pan with butter, then add enough pasta water to create a nice creamy sauce and mix with pasta. Serve and garnish.

That's one of many actual Italian butter "sauces".

And you fuckers thought "sghetti' and butter" was just a meme.

>butter
>olive oil
>parm

I do this after work sometimes.

>heat some cooking cream
>dunk in pasta
>add some parmesan
Done.

Cum

Just pour lard on it next time

Korean spicy reds pretty easy.

All in moderation. A small amount of oil for flavor and no more butter than you would add to something like instant Mac and cheese. Parm does most of the work.

Instead of all the nasty weird shit mentioned in this thread go with the good ol' ketchup.

Would plain greek yogurt work in an alfredo or am I retarded for thinking it? No more heavy cream.

Don't ever reproduce.

Ugh... I don't think that would work out well. You're going to end up with sour Alfredo.

parm' 'fre 'go

Alfredo is a heavy dish. Don't eat it often if you're trying to avoid cream. Food wishes has an Alfredo sauce which is supposed to be a bit lighter.

Nah...it'd be too tart.

Ok buttered noodles it is. Thanks for quick response.

I just don't have heavy cream. I follow food wishes recipe for alfredo

Nutmeg is also important to good alfredo.

Here's your (you)s, Now I'm a fre' you're going to have to 'go the fuck back to 'eddit with your shitty 'me.

Butter, pepper, garlic powder, and salt. I use that on spaghetti either for "plain" eating as a sauce or as a coating prior to adding "normal" spaghetti sauce.

Oh well as you want some american recipes:
>buy a Mc Chicken
>cross chop it for 2mins or till you have some really small parts
>cook a cup of ramen without the included spices
>drain the pasta out of the water
>throw into a bowl
>add the chopped mc chicken and 3 cups of mayo or ranch
>stuff it into your mouth with your hands like the disgusting pig you're.

I've made it with whole milk, but with more butter and roux

>no mention of pasta water
plebs

>Chicken stock
>Cream cheese
>Salt

disgusting. sort yourself out.

I used to just make some egg noodles and dump butter and grated parmesan on them.

sage + butter sauce- about 2 minutes?
any quick sauce that uses butter really

Spit

you have been eating burnt garlic

Reduce cream, add gorgonzola. Done. you're welcome.

>it makes its own sauce

Probably carbonara in terms of effort vs reward

Carbonara
>Egg yolks
>Pepper
>Cheese

ez pz

this lmao people suggesting anything other than this are retarded, its fucking 5 ingredients

>"spaghetti sauce"

American cuisine, everyone.

you sound upset

this. shameful it took so long ck

kill yourself

Literally the first reply.

or was the first reply Mari 'nara?

yes though

butter, parm, pepper. Easier than carbonara because no egg to worry about messing up if it's your first time.

Cheese Sauce;

>Pan -medium heat - melt butter
>Add flour to make a roux
>Add in grated cheese
.Add a bit of milk to loosen sauce to desired consistency
>Season with pepper, shouldn't need salt if you've used a quality cheese

>Parmigiano
>blender
>for pesto

kek

wa la

how many different jiggaboocoonspookjews nigger up with a bunch of jackalope communists?

>pesto
>2 minutes
fuck you nigger I spent all of last Sunday afternoon doing pesto with 4 other people
you didn't make pesto in 2 minutes

You and your goddamn pine nuts and basil. If I could find you, I'd smother you in garlic and olive oil.

Veeky Forums is a blue board

i had this with on an italian beach with some fresh ricotta and spinach ravioli and it was fucking AMAZING

My homemade white sauce

People that can't even make their own pasta sauce are a disgrace. The premade shit has no flavour.

see

bolognaise is easier than carbonara, there's much more room for error, any retard can make spag bol

>bolognaise
Is that the same as bolognese, chef?

I would agree. But OP specifically asked for "Easiest" so I left it out. I doubt the average person looking for "Easy" even has nutmeg in their kitchen.

s-shut up

Sorry

that is not the right order dear god i hope you dont cook it like that

also this is even easier

>cook the pasta in milk
>milk will evaporate
>while there is still some milk add in the cheeses you like and stir until melted
>add herbs / salt / pepper / seasonings to taste
wa la

ez mac & cheese

also if ur going to add dried herbs you put in the milk while its cooking and not at the end

That sounds fucking disgusting

yeah thats not even cheese sauce, youre making kraft look gourmet. You might as well melt cheese on spaghetti in the microwave , wo lo ez mac n cheese

Shut the FUCK up

literally this it's not even a competition

no actually try it retards

Use full fat milk ofc and because the pasta is cooked in milk the starch thickens it up perfectly

Also use some good god damn cheese, I know it is hard for Americans to get good cheese but it makes one of the simplest ways to create mac n cheese

Also you retards forgot OP's question
>what is the easiest pasta sauce to make?

So I have a couple of ingredients that I want to get rid of, especially the meatballs that have been taking space in my freezer for way too long. I am also trying to limit my shopping to save money, so I am trying to use what I have already instead of constantly buying new stuff.

I am considering frying up the meatballs in a pan with a little bit of butter, then throw in some bacon pieces, chopped onion, chopped carrot, then add left over beef juices that I saved and together with some creme fraiche too make a sauce in the pan, and at the end throw in boiled penne pasta.

Do you guys think this would be delicious? Or will it get weird?

little bit of white wine, maybe shallots instead of onion, forget the bacon, and most certainly it will turn out just great

Alright, thanks for the confidence. I will make this tomorrow.

Serious question about pasta sauce.
I got 6 medium sized carrots that's been lying for a little too long to be used sparingly. How many onions and tomato cans do I need to make a good pasta sauce, and what is considered a serving, so I can freeze in correct sizes and eat for dinner later?

>I am considering frying up the meatballs in a pan with a little bit of butter
Cook the bacon, set it aside, and use the rendered fat to cook everything else with a top up of fats as/if needed.

>together with some creme fraiche
That will add a tartness that I wouldn't want for bacon, beef, and onions. I'd just stick with the beef juices and simply reduce them to thicken, or simply thicken them with a little roux, toss in the pasta, add some of the pasta water if needed, and serve.

>6 medium sized carrots

6 carrots is probably enough to make soffrito for like 5 gallons of sauce or some shit, and you'd need an equal weight in onion, and a shit ton of tomatoes. Basically, more than you'd want to make at any one time for yourself.

Just freeze them or use them for something else: Slice them, toss them in a bowl, add enough olive oil to coat them all, season with salt, a little pepper, put the on an oiled foil lined tray and roast them in the oven on 450 until nicely browned. Use what you need, then toss the rest in the freezer to use later.

Tomato sauce

Put olive oil in pot
Add garlic, cook it so it's kinda yellow
Add crushed tomatoes
Add a little cream if you want
Mix it with a hand held mixer
Season with salt, black pepper and a pinch of sugar

Done

If I wanted to thicken it, could I simply sprinkle some flour over the sauce/pan or do I have to make a roux?

Also any herbs I should add? I have oregano, thyme, rosemary, cilantro and parsley. I also have some soy sauce, a little bit could possibly give a richer darker color. I also have some beef flavored ramen spices, which contains msg, I could possibly sprinkle a small amount of that in as well.

garlic butter

>turn on heat
>add butter and garlic

wala

>could I simply sprinkle some flour over the sauce/pan

Sure, that'll work. Just make sure you let it cook out for a bit to get rid of the raw flavor.

>herbs

Go with what you like. I like rosemary, and will use that alone with garlic, salt and pepper. Oregano goes very well with parsley and garlic, too. I'm not a big fan of thyme, though.

Why the fuck aren't more of you saying carbonara
>Egg yolk
>Cheese

(I maybe forgot something I only made this once because I rarely eat pasta)
Wa la

>no granciole, or pancetta, or bacon

dropped

you can do it no problems. add an icecube to have it stay bright green and prevent the basil from oxydating

marinara is pretty easy except everyone at work seems to fuck it up except for me

apparently cooking is pretty hard for average people especially if you can't tell the difference between "cook for x amount of time" vs "BRING TO A FUCKING BOIL" like fucking Tom who pulls it after exactly 1 hour whether it boils or not

Is some fucking meme to say wala now? Voila is the word, I kinda thought it was common knowledge.

Saccharin blue!

You still mad about Brexit there Eurofag?

Wa-La, uma delicia