Do these pickles make anyone else shit a lot?

Do these pickles make anyone else shit a lot?

They're for oral use only, user

They're a probiotic, which aids digestion. You get that with anything pickled.

had me a giggle there

most pickles in US grocery stores are not fermented, but brined with vinegar (no probiotics). Do you eat like 5 in one sitting, OP?

No, because I don't eat shit pickles. I eat TRU Pickles.

How much does a jar cost you

Clausens are great fuck you

>retards misusing umlauts
I don't know why this triggers me, but it does

my go to pickle. dont know how people stand that acidic vlassic crap

Honestly haven't bought them in years (used to find them in grocery stores in FL but I live in TN now and apparently the only place you can get them here is at... Ace Hardware...) but they used to go for $5 for the large jars. Well worth it I might add.

I'd love to find these guys again or maybe the Harold's brand spicy pickles they were pretty good to but these beer pickles I have fond memories eating w/ coworkers as a dare at 4am.

>those umlauts
What the hell?

Are you seriously going to judge a pickle by the name on the jar? Shit's seriously delicious This black girl I work with who is obsessed with pickles (or "perkles" as she likes to say) agrees TRU Pickles are best pickles.

Nope, I usually just eat one spear a day at most

You're all a disgrace to pickles

It doesn't matter what kind you eat. If you eat allot of pickels you will shit your brains out. Or at least it has that effect on me.

Packaging is important when selling a product. Why do you think Mac and Cheese boxes are blue?

My NIGGER

Disgustingly salty. The pickle spears are slightly better but still the same problem.

Mt olive >>>>>>> claussen