Surly the egg king, king of the fort edition

webms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mM_BvEvvTjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ah yes, the end of another long work week. bills are paid, kids are watched by a trusted niece, it's time to party. better go get an egg sandwich.

The same webm. What a worthless thread.

spotted the surly prince of the virgin egg fort

I'm with you on that! he's just mad is all.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

holy shit i thought i was the only person who did this. needs some cheddar cheese tho

>Asians

for what purpose

How does he get out??

>Food crime.webm
I don't get it, what's wrong with this?

he doesn't

Like 5k calories right there

I don't even understand what half of the shit he put on there is. Can someone please explain what exactly is in this concoction?

The finest traditional Mexican cuisine.

whats that helmet say? Jesus is...?

Jesus is my copilot, pretty common saying.

maybe in india it is

Not him, but probably because whoever made this recipe called it some variant of mac & cheese. Which it isn't. And honestly, calling it that is selling it short, because it looks way better than the bland plastic goop that is actual mac & cheese.

It's obviously not mac and cheese, and I felt a bit offended when they offered avocado as a cheese alternative, but overall it looks like it could be pretty good.

>says avacado replaces cheese
>puts cheese on top

the fuck?

>Avocado
>healthy

ITS PURE FUCKING FAT LADS

Addendum: Not that far is inherently unhealthy but there's a shit ton of calories because fat is calorie dense. Most people trying to eat healthy are trying to lose weight. Eating pure fat doesn't fill you up enough to keep your calorie count within a limit that makes you lose weight.

Fat doesn't kill you but overeating does. And it's really easy to overeat fat.

What IS this thing?
Is it somehow sorting the strands by length?

He can't get out without breaking the eggs, so he has to sell them all before he's allowed to leave.

Im Mexican, and I don't even know what's going on here. But if I had to guess, they just grab whatever food or snack as a base, and throw a bunch of cream, lemon, and all kinds of red sauces on top. In my town, it used to be street corn or big flour chicharrones. These sort of snacks are cheap, and satisfy the Mexican craving for sour and spicy food.

Nah it's distributing it to all the little holes on the sides. Those holes will release the spaghetti when a certain weight is reached.

The purpose of the spinning bit is to slow down the filling to any one of the holes so they only increase in weight by say half an ounce each time. Once the desired weight is in one of the little compartment holes, it will release downwards to whatever packaging or destination the weighed out spaghetti is destined to go.

This shit doesn't even look edible.

this is distributing COOKED spaghetti though? what?

>use avocado instead of cheese, its healthy :)
>proceeds to add a fuckton of cheese

I'll never understand people that have weight problems, just eat less food, unless you live an active lifestyle I don't even know how people consume more than like 1.4k Calories daily. A decently sized meal is about 600 Calories, and then you can just eat a light breakfast. How do people even manage to eat 2k Calories daily, I still don't know.

I wonder how that guy would react to being told that he is a meme on an American food board.

amazing

at least they dont have to clean sauce out of their hair

Yeah I'm not sure what that's for. Possibly like a frozen pasta meal?

Do you know that for sure or are you guessing?
It seems like there would be a better way of doing this but I can't think of one off-hand.

tfw no one wants your eggs

you're not mexican, you type like a white boy. stop trying to be edgy on the internet and go try and accomplish somthing.

I wonder if this guy knows that the people on a weaboo cooking forum discuss him ever week.

Hows this then
EEYYY MANG DEY PUT DE LIMON JUICE AND DE TOMATO JUICE AND DE CREAM AND DE VEGE-TABLS AND DE SAUCE ON DE CHEEEEPPS IN DE CONTAINER MANG YO SOY TACO BELL BURRITO BURRITO SOPAPILLA TEQUILA ARRIBA
Fucking idiot

It honestly looks like something people would make in prison. My buddy went to jail for a while and when he got out he told me they used to disconnect the hot water on one of the washing machine and use it to cook Ramen Noodles. I guess either use a tupperware dish or a plastic trash bag and put the hotwater and noodles in it, wrap it up in a towel and let it cook. And then mix in polish/summer sausages, flaming hot cheetos and Doritos.

He's back in jail now, for life.

Stop pretending you don't know what it is.

Japanese pizza is an abomination unto God.

Not that guy, but I think he's right. They're called multihead weighers, and apparently these noodle torture carousels are the best method we've come up with.

I guess it makes sense, cooked pasta is a bitch to sort and separate so I can see how that works.

The food packaging company videos youtube are a real hole.

I don't like these robots. They're getting too smart.

I HATE this one. The way he looks over his glasses makes him seem like he fancies himself some really hot shit in a kitchen.

Like so?

Recycle 95% of the webms over and over again - the thread. This is even worse than generals.

When did Veeky Forums get overrun with 19 year old single mothers

Kind of. That has all the ingredients, but this shit is just everything mixed together. After the noodles are done you just chop up some sausages or hotdogs and mix it in. Then crunch up some Doritos and flaming hot cheetos and mix it in. It's just a disgusting casserole made with Ramen snacks picked up at the prison commissary. They call it chi chi.

>How do people even manage to eat 2k Calories daily, I still don't know.
Mostly it's by eating between meals, and drinking sodas.
You're right that it's very hard to overeat if you're just eating 3 times a day and drinking water.

Huh, it's actually pretty clever. Pic related from wikipedia, the stuff gets randomly distributed, and it combines the hoppers that get it closest to the target weight. The double layer ones are so it has even more possible combinations available.

>I'll never understand
Since you admit that you know nothing, stop posting your retard ranting.

Si seƱor....

i kek'd

Aww fatty get offended?

probably just make you an egg sandwich.

The rape vibe is strong with that one.

American industrialized food had inflated the calories in foods in order to get people addicted to eating. Just take a look at the ingredients for pizza hut dough, one of the first ingredients is fight fructose corn syrup. Children from lower income families are exposed more and more to this garbage and their palate is developed around these foods with "empty" calories. Then when they have children they feed them the same garbage, lather rinse and repeat. Luckily I was raised partially overseas, and drugged to hell and back for adhd, so now I have no appetite ever and can't gain weight easily

>melt oil

i'm hard

Fucking disgusting, this person should end their miserable life immediately

More like 3.5k

70 kcal an egg, 10 per jug max, 5 jugs

watching pajeets is so comfy.

this is something shoenice would do.

Why would someone willingly partake in this sacrilegious ritual?

Someone's been using that pan as a cutting board.

>that one eggficionado putting away egg after egg on the side while watching

shit he's eating eggs like a madman

canned pasta I'd guess

This guy's right - I remember when that GIF was originally posted. That joint is food for ex-cons made by ex-cons. Dunno if you can call it food exactly though.

What did your mate do to land in the clink full time?

Is this someone with a feeder fetish?
The camera crew should be shot.

There HAS to be a less overengineered way to package some fucking sausages.

That's his manager and the former owner of the stand, he's only into the amateur egg game these days.

Mate, i'm from Veeky Forums, everyone eats at least 3000calories while on a bulk
I'm personally on 4Kish

>i'm from Veeky Forums

get out

If there is, make one and sell it to the sausage packing industry. They'd love to cut costs.

Really? I imagined there was another process before this kind of advanced robot became affordable. Was it all done by hand til now?

Looks like rock sugar packing
youtube.com/watch?v=mM_BvEvvTjs

We cook too

Not as interesting on reflection.

is that from hannibal?

What, boiled chicken?

>you type like a white boy

well spoken?

how does one type like a mexican? does it have to be in broken english?

>bag of crisps/chips literally named chip

most things have been done by hand for most of industrial history, fully automated production lines are relatively new

I was wondering how this thread is still up from weeks ago but you just keep making them with the same title, text, webm, and replies.

Fuck the hell off, dipshit.