What are YOU going to order from KFC today?

I'm hungry for:
- two double Granders made with buns from 100% natural flour
- one bucket of Wings and Bites in their trademark Hot&Spicy coating
- two big packs of fries made from 100% organic tomatoes and some of their delicious gravy
- one summer shake made from oranges, natural cane sugar and mint
And always remember - all of their chicken comes from local, environmentally friendly producers!

KFC - It's finger licking good!

I'll take one of their cheesy quesadillas today. Thank you.

I miss their Zinger sammiches

I really don't see how anyone can deny viral marketers are doing their marketing here

>natural

Go play in traffic you fucking asshole

who in their right mind would eat that?

Why is there a bun?

For the life of me I can't understand why pretending to be a marketer became a thing on this board

We shit on Janny for doing it for free and then you see these retards

HOo hoo we must convince the goym to spend $20 a visit to our shit fast food establishment.

But how? I know we'll use our state funded IDF to work a littel extra overtime.

>INTRODUCING THIS SUMMER THE BIG BLACK CHICKEN. How can other birds compete.
>TWWWWOOOOO BUCKETS OF FRYS!
> OUR MMM MMM FINGER LICKING GOOD CHICKEN TENDIE SLIDERS ON A BUN!
>enough food for 4 people but we want you to think this is normal ordering like this.

Fuck off shill.

nutritional value from your website.

this is one meal.

this is why USA are a bunch of fatasses

1540 fucken calories in one fucken meal

>kfc trademarked "Extra crispy"

HAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA cucked beyond belief.

No one eats an entire bucket, asshole.

I don't know any one that eats dessert at home let alone at fast food places. Maybe on special occasion like Thanksgiving or at a fancy dinner that is like 1 or 2 times a year. I could maybe finish that sandwich and have water with it not soda and the rest would be tossed.

Did you even read what he put in for the info? It's a sandwich, potato wedges, soda, piece of pie and a dipping sauce. No buckets of anything.

hi asshole. i'm user.

it's not an entire bucket. it's their double crunch chicken sammich with bacon and cheese. fries with ketchup. 30oz. dr. pepper. peanut butter pie. learn you read you autistic cockwomble

What does a faceless company trademarking a phrase have to do with your fetish for dudes fucking your wife?

take it out and that meal is still over 1000 calories and a shit tonne of fat, salt, and cholesterol.

learn you read you autistic cockwomble
Learn English comprehension first.

obviously not

It said "Your Basket" so that was enough for me.

Yeah it's pretty disgusting

point out in the bucket of chicken that's listed in the screenshot. i'll wait.

>your basket
In America basket means bucket.

it clearly states sandwich and wedges with pie and soda. When I'm shopping do I put stuff in my bucket?

no it doesn't.

the fucken meal is listed on the left in the fucken screenshot. you're evidence that "no child left behind" doesn't work.

Pretty sure it's blatant shitposting and it will continue if retards continue to parrot it for memes or respond to them.

>Forgetting The Big Finishâ„¢

I do but I always get the shits afterwards