14 minutes until close

>14 minutes until close
>fryers cleaned and turned off
>grills cleaned and ready for tomorrows open

>uhh can I get 3 big macs and 5 double cheese burgers no pickles?

If you try to pull this stunt there is a 110% you WILL have your food tempered with. Enjoy that saliva (if you're lucky that's all you'll get). It amazes me how people think they can pull this off and expect their food to be spit free. Even the fucking managers are in on it. Some buffoon had the audacity to order 7 cheeseburgers 22 minutes from close, jokes on that fat fuck he's probably in the ER right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vMe13b-ffHE
youtu.be/z-8E8vaYfQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>look mom, i poasted it again

I know this is just a shitpost, but I don't think it should need to be said: If you're open, you're open. You should be able to serve anything on the menu until closing time.

This

Then why the fuck did you stay open AS you were preparing the equipment for the next day? God, burger-flippers must be fucking retarded. At least when I worked at a pizza joint all the workers had a lick of common sense.

We had 3 fucking options in this situation.

>Close the store early then start wiping down the equipment

>Wait until actual closing time then start cleaning (doesn't take more than fucking 30-40 minutes of your time, God forbid you stay a fucking minute after the place closes)

>Turn the customer down by offering them a discount or something or straight up tell them that were closed (say it's manager's orders if they don't believe you)

It's not fucking rocket science, the only one at fault is you and your co-workers not being prepared for an easily avoidable situation. Go complain somewhere else, faggot. I don't even care if this is bait but I've seen people with this exact mentality.

>poasted

also, fast food places dont shut down the kitchen while they're still open for business

>you WILL have your food tempered with
>tempered
You're going to harden it through a process of heating and quenching?
That would be quite an achievement.
Can you provide more details as I'm quite intrigued?

Ever do that to me & I will do vid related.
youtu.be/vMe13b-ffHE

Is this real?

Yes.

What kind of Rockwell hardness could you achieve on a burger?

no

>go to Popeyes drive thru 10min before close
>order 3 family meals, spend as long as possible picking sides and drinks
>order pies
>by the time I have to pay they've been closed for 12min
>just drive right past the windows and go home

>if you make me do my job I'll fuck with your food
Kill yourself you burnout.

>Did he get away with it again?
>No.
You don't know shit.

>work ends when doors are closed for clients
t. someone who never worked in the food industry

After this post for which I giggled myself into near oblivion, I called my local popeyes.

I called posing as an up and coming youtuber, saying I do food challenges. I spoke with an employee about how I planned on eating 75 pieces of all white chicken breast in 20min.

He says "Ok, come when you like-" His boss comes on the phone to speak to me to clarify the situation. She asks if I know how much it costs, yada yada.

Anyway, I told them I'd be there in 20min, and before I hung up I gave them my name, number, and fake youtube channel, I could hear the panic in the background, especially since it's LUNCH TIME.

You're a liar but that's some real jackass behavior

>liar
I wish I could have recorded the call, It was so hard to keep myself from laughing at their stupidity

Yea sure thing bud

Why is a prank call hard to believe? What the fuck?

>9385071
>l-look mom i posted it again!
>look how funny I am!
lmaoing@your life

All McDonald's are open 24hrs you dummy

>That fucking swastika at the last second
You got me this time /pol/

>doing final outwork before close
you can wipe down tables, sweep, put stuff away that can easily be taken back out, whatever. dont close your grill before close. thats just a dip move.

that being said, coming in half an hour before close and ordering a bunch of food is super obnoxious. not enough to screw with someones food, but yknow. its especially annoying because people like that tend to not tip well.

Looks like you won't have a job for a hell of a lot longer then you prick. Enjoy poverty, loser.

>no pickles
Any manchild that can't handle pickles deserves whatever comes to them

This is why I like to order a shit load of food right before closing and then throw it all away right in front of them, just to make the McSlaves suffer.

you sound bamboozled

PRANKD

This is bullshit, at least here in Bongland. If any of my crew had done that shit on my shift they would have been suspended, the company takes things like that extremely seriously. We would all think whoever it was who did that kind of thing a massive cunt though. But our job was to serve customers what they paid for and that was the job we did, even if it was 2 minutes until breakfast started and all the grills had been cleaned down ready to cook sausage on instead of beef.

You're such an entitled bitch. I work fast food, making sandwiches or on the grill, and I would never fuck with food. I get orders all the time 5 minutes to close, and I just suck it up.

It's as simple as close everything that's unnecessary, and clean as quickly as you can after close. Don't be a little pussy.

>Working in a hotel
>Buffet every night but we have to refill the trays and prepare fruit and desserts
>Begin cleaning and closing stoves 5 minutes before closing up for good
>Trays gathered, closed, leftovers on the side for us and other employees. 40 Minutes have passed
>Manager came and said to open up again for her and a couple of people
That happened many times in the months I was working there. Never thought of tampering the food or anything similar.

Don't work in food, but have managed in retail when customers came into the store 2 minutes before close. I was never, ever rude to them, nor did I tell them we were closing. I just turned off the music so they would get the hint. Usually they would realize the doors were locked, no one else was in the store, the music was turned off, and ask if we were closed. Then leave. Simple as that. I was never rude to people who impeded me leaving after close. It's extremely childish to be rude to customers when you work in a customer-oriented work setting. Be a professional. Quit being a fucking child.

>low skilled wagecucks getting high and mighty
this is why you'll be the first on the chopping block for automation

you should have said you were reviewbrah

we dont do that. We start cleaning AFTER the last order is done. the last order comes at the last guy in line. we lock all but one door, and keep an eye on the last one. if people want to dine in, we lock all the doors til theyre done.

That's not true. It's car manufacturers. We're basically there already. Then coal mining. Too many people are too fucking stupid to talk to a robot for food.

>14 minutes until close
>fryers cleaned and turned off

maybe you should learn a fucking lesson from this shit

>Get to friendlys Ask for a milkshake
>They tell me they cleaned the milkshake machine already
>Ask for a milkshake
>4 minutes of I don't want something else, I want a milkshake
>Give up
>Grab reeses peanut butter cup ice cream from freezer
>Walk out

All McDonald's within my home's walking distance are open 24 hours a day so there's no concept of "closed"

Question for fast food workers: If a customer asked you to spit in their food or otherwise tamper with its hygiene, would you do it? If not, would them explicitly asking you to do it stop you from doing it later if they pissed you off? Like "Wait a minute, that's his fucking fetish. Nope, not gonna give him what he wants".

Thats why you get paid jackshit fucker

Former manager here, none of that stuff is done before closing.

You must be pretty retarded in that case

Plenty of retards are capable of using Candy Crush or whatever and self-checkouts. That's all the skill they'll need. Touch your order and pay. Food preparation machines are not that far away.

the cams are everywhere,
especially after the asshole stood on the lettuce at tacobell and it went viral on social media, and if your going to say that the manager can erase the tapes ...this funny because they are web based .. so franchise owner or cooperate can watch remotely .
so why do you even think this would be believable

you are just a stupid fucking kid

lol that's what you think

So someone is sitting there watching multiple video feeds during all hours of operation? Huh, you idiot? You really think someone is sitting there at a desk with multiple monitors keeping an eye on every single action, and they're doing this for every single fast food joint in the world? Dipshit. Those camera are in case someone accuses someone of doing something disgusting so they can go back and review the tapes, or the franchise owner can once in a while check in and see what's going on.

actually having to work at work? you whiny little bitch.

>before close
>not after close
seems like a reasonable time to order food

at our restaurant the owners watch us on their phones pretty much all day while they do other things

ya ..they do.. I clean places like this every night , I know they do this.
heh , ya , you keep thinking that ...
you will never be able to keep a job

god damn you are stupid as fuck..

My friend owns an arcade and has the camera feed on his second monitor. He watches them constantly. I'm guessing its the same for some franchisers.

If you're open, what's to fucking bitch about?

It's your job.
Clean up after closing, not before.

minutes until close
>>fryers cleaned and turned off
>>grills cleaned and ready for tomorrows open
Except that's not what happens. They clean the kitchen and dining room.

OP is a shitty troll.

We all know that McDonalds employees would just grab the oldest "burger" from under the heating lamp and give it to you. Just like in peak hours.

When you make special requests like "no pickles", they can't just pull up whatever they have

sometimes they do anyways, most the time people don't notice until it's too late

they keep the entire burger under the heaters? doesn't that get all soggy? Id have figured it would just be the patties.

No. In that context "Burger" meant just the patty.

>store is open for business
>"hey I'd like to patronize your business"
>WHY DO FUCKING RETARDS DO THIS ? ? ?

>>WHY DO FUCKING RETARDS DO THIS ? ? ?

What do you mean? Why do retards walk in near closing time when they ought to realize it's rude?

Or why do dumb store managers start cleaning up even when they're still open?

I'm no sure which of these dumb things you're asking about.

>why do people order from my store when we're open

Jokes on you, all the McD's near me are 24 hour.

Realistically both sides of the argument have valid points. Yes, if you're open you should expect orders. That sucks sometimes but it is what you signed up for. However I do think that showing up 5 minutes before a place closes and ordering a boatload of food is just bad form. True you may be in the right but it's still kind of a dick move.

Either way I don't think you should be fucking with their food orders OP

>someone brings business to your place
>BAD FORM!

how hard is it to post a sign "kitchen closes at X hours only drinks are served then"

Because they're not actually supposed to. Usually the owner will want the store operating until actual close time, but late at night whoever is running the shift will start to clean up everything in hopes that no one will actually come in and order. It's a gamble, and if they got caught actually trying to close down the store they'd get fired by the owners.

That's why OP is so pissed, he cleaned up way before he was supposed to and got triggered because someone came in and ordered food during the hours of operation. He couldn't actually stick around for the half hour it takes to clean everything up like he's supposed to because he's in such a rush to get home.

Top autism. Wew

>how hard is it to post a sign "kitchen closes at X hours only drinks are served then"

Why do so? This is automatically known to anyone who's not a socially maladjusted nitwit.

I'm not sure what job you have, but whatever it is picture it in your mind. Now imagine someone coming in right before your "quitting time" and asking for a bunch of work to be done right at that moment. That would be really annoying, right? So why do that to other people? It's called empathy, user. Most people have it.

do you think this makes you sound cool? you sound like you had a little baby tantrum there over a fucking milkshake

>Most people have empathy
That may have been true in the distant past, but it most certainly isn't true now. In case you haven't noticed, from the top to the lowest, it's all about what "I" want, when "I" want and fuck everything and everybody else.

just how stupid are you ??
you just trolling now for attention...
you can't be this fucking stupid
> It's called empathy, user. Most people have it.
no they don't you dumb ass..
you asshole millennials' are so self absorbed that you walk out into traffic while talking on your damn phone and are shocked when you get hit by a car ..because you think that it is magically supposed stop on a dime when it is going 25 or 30 miles an hour
common sense ...not fucking common
common decency not at all fucking common
and respect for others ...and unheard of concept..
get real you whiny piece of garbage

Why would you lump me in with the Millenial scum you just described when I'm arguing that you SHOULD have empathy and not place an order just before closing time?

Surely if I were the entitled asshole you ranted about I'd be demanding my service ASAP, not telling people to be respectful of others and hold off on making just-before-close orders?

Is this you?
youtu.be/z-8E8vaYfQc

What a retarded post

>Going to a store while it's open is considered rude

What a fucking world

It's not considered rude. See here's the problem:
People that work in kitchens try to clean up everything when it gets close to closing time so they can all rush out and smoke weed or whatever they do. They're supposed to wait until actual closing time to start this, meaning that they'll be there for a half hour after the store actually closes getting ready for the next day. A customer will come in near closing time and throw off their entire plan of skipping out earlier so they get pissed off at the customer even though they aren't doing anything wrong.

Now people that used to work in the food industry feel bad about going in close to closing time because they know that everyone in the back was trying to skip out early and are super pissed off, it makes them feel guilty. Is it rude? No, they're just having to do their jobs.