How can rotisseries compete?

How can rotisseries compete?

where's the full vid
doubt it would cook at all like this

This. As cool as it looks, I can't imagine any side getting enough heat to actually cook with that much fuckery around.

That pizza is being trained for delivery to the ISS.

That's not a pizza.

that's no moon...

really brings gyro sandwiches to a new level

it's a space station

That's a bunch of meat and some onions.

DARET?

how the fuck is this reference applicable?

It's useless and full of chickens.

it's part of the pizza alliance and a traitor. take it away.

I wrote a short story set in the future where there was an anti-gravity cooker which opened up new ways of cooking. Futures bright bois

No idea what it is

Spatchcock beaver

a space station

Those are chicken legs with the thighs attached.

It looks like some stupid hipster shit, like if you went there to eat it'd be nothing but dudes in skinny jeans with stupid mustaches.

That's neat.

Is this an adult Gyrobowl?

>hipster shit

Do you know what "hipster" means? Because this isn't hipster.

It's spinster.

remember in the 90s they had a a ride in the mall like that?

that's no space station

I see what you did there

That's no neat.

>tfw never dared to try that ride
So many kids vomiting

>everything I don't like is "hipster"

it's a space station

that's no space station

Go back to pol you fucking bitch just fuck right off

not everything gay is fucking "hipster" shit you trash, go back to your troglodyte containment board

>gb2/gaia/
>gb2/sa/
>gb2/reddit/
>gb2/pol/
The times, they are a changin'.

wew

>Have you ever seen grilled meat with fire in zero gravity?
>It's beautiful. It's like liquid it... slides all over everything. Comes up in waves.

Those looked so good when i was a kid, and they still do

>Year of Our Hamilton 174
>not using quaternions to rotate your meat
fucking plebs

That's amore

Hipster numale lashout in progress

I know right these fucking problematic, cissexist, racist, antisemetic assholes!

"Cooper that's not possible" "No, its rotisserie"

Wow, these hipsters got triggered bad

It's a big guy

>hipsters doing metalwork
>hipsters having any mechanical knowledge at all

Yeah this is clearly rednecks.

>hipsters doing metalwork
When they do it's usually with scary family heirloom firearms.

Reminds me of the space machine from Contact.

by not flinging hot oil at you?

Oh you son of a bitch.

I appreciate the effort

>some stupid hipster shit

[i]le sigh[/i]

“Hipster” is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else’s authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.

It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.

Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural bogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who wear certain clothes (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain music (no one can agree on this either), and act a certain way (you’ve probably sensed the pattern on your own).

You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That’s because you don’t use “hipster” to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.

The twist, of course, is that if it weren’t for your own insecurities, nothing that a “hipster” could do or wear would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity - “Do I wear what I wear because I want to? Do I listen to my music because I truly like it? I’m certainly not like those filthy hipsters!” - so you project those feelings.

Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a hipster; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the authentic Us from the inauthentic, “ironic” Them.

That's such a good fucking movie, goddamn.

Why is there such hate for it? Because it wasn't another Armageddon Michael Bay 'splosian flick? Were audiences cancerous even back then?

The love plot was forced and unneeded for the more important parts that Sagan was trying to convey. Interstellar basically copied the basic premise with an armageddon backdrop.

Is this from good eats?

>no love for spacehorror kino
Here's your (you) anyways F A M.

I think having them be romantically involved makes the conflict between atheist and theist more pronounced.

Was the romance even in the original novelization? It seems like something Hollywood would add to a film adaptation to make it "easier to digest" for audiences.

I wouldn't entirely say they don't exist, there's a subculture here in LA that conforms very closely to the "hipster" stereotype and is probably the source of it. Most of the "real" hipsters of yore are in their 30s with kids now.

I honestly don't remember, been a while since I read it. I think it's mostly implied and the theist v. atheist stuff is more pronounced.