Coffee is for people who don't have adrenaline

>coffee is for people who don't have adrenaline

Is this true?

No. Glycogen would be a better answer

No. Excessive coffee consumption is usually a sign of poor sleeping and dietary habits, not a lack of adrenaline.

Can confirm.

Fat people arent allowed to dispense advice or opinions

who is this guy?

Coffee is not a substitute for adrenaline unless you like to start your mornings getting chased by wolves.

my mom

Nice

he's not fat, his name is Muscle Man

Was*

still is

it's his nickname
his real name is mitch

why would he be called Muscle Man if he wasn't muscular
checkmate

It's true. When I don't have coffee I'm the most mellow slow moving person ever. My nickname is "One Speed".

Lack of energy =/= lack of adrenaline.

Adrenaline is released during times of stress, it's your body's "oh shit" button.

If you're slow and lethargic on a day to day basis it's because you don't sleep well, don't eat right and might be a bit dehydrated.

>don't sleep well, don't eat right and might be a bit dehydrated.
probably don't sleep well. I eat well and drink plenty of water but I wake up so many times at night.

I dont understand why regularly drinking coffee in any amount isnt considered a major red flag towards your health. If your diet/exercise/drinking/sleeping habits are so fucked that you need bean juice to get you through the day, youre fucked.

>my retarded friend that thinks caffeine releases adrenaline
>he thinks when you get tired it's because you have run out of adrenaline
>had this big argument once because he was drinking bud lite and I said "if you're trying to get drunk why not drink something with a higher ABV"
>he said because bud lite has less calories so it doesn't make you as full and you can drink more

It is. Having a cup of coffee as a little quick boost of energy is fine, but most doctors and dieticians will lecture you if you drink more than one or two cups a day.

Honestly most people use coffee wrong. They drink it first thing in the morning when they should drink water. You're dehydrated in the morning, your blood is thicker and you feel groggy. Coffee just makes that worse, and then people drink more coffee to try and perk up.

The first thing you should drink in the morning is a big glass of water, then you have breakfast, then you finally A (single) cup of coffee about 9 or 10 am. Then if you're feeling tired around 2 or 3 you have some water, another cup of coffee and a light snack.

That's it, two cups. No more.

Coffee is not even needed. I recently stopped drinking coffee and instead I drink juice every morning.

I drink coffee recreationally, not as a daily necessity.

I like to have a nice cup of coffee, a sandwich and do some reading on my day off sometimes. I like the taste and it's relaxing.

>Yeah Mordecai get some adrenaline
God tier show

disgusting...juice is pure sugar water.

A cup of coffee is pretty harmless. A glass of juice every morning is asking for a sugar crash by noon and insulin resistance. Why not just eat a piece of fruit? The crunchiness helps you wake up, and the fiber will prevent the beetus.

but he is

He could kick your ass