CANNED SPAM

So I have several cans of spam in the pantry that I should use soon. What are some decent recipes to make it not awful?

Lite spam actually isn't terrible. Regylar spam, meh. That said, Mac and cheese with grilled(or pan fried) spam or omelettes.

i once read that during pearl harbor, this girl was having a breakfast with her family, and that breakfast was
>fried spam
>rice
>sliced papaya

and ever since then, the thought on its own ENGORGES ME with hunger and a desire to eat that meal.

make that and let me know. fuck it sounds so good. i just ate dinner and now i have hunger gnaw

I can't think of any recipes, but when I was growing up my mom would fry a few slices and put some muenster cheese on it, toast some bread and it would be a quick and cheap sandwich.

spam rice and fried egg for breakfast is good

I have never made this but spam musubi is bomb

I'll try a fry up with some eggs and rice, thanks.

I don't have any papaya but if I get some I'll try this

Make an egg sandwich and use a few slices of Spam instead of bacon to go on it as a topper. A good amount of hotsauce.

Better than that canned shit.

It needs to get good and browned and crisped up, and don't slice it too thick.

That's it. It is ham. Enjoy as you would for ham, as a side for breakfast with grits or with fried rice with ham cubes. Where you do actually like ham? I guess you could top chicken breasts with it, cordon blue style w/swiss and mustard and breading, or even stuff them with it. Do you like ham in biscuits? Ham with pineapple?

If it were deviled ham, I would make cuban party bocaditos. It's a ham spread with cream cheese, pimentos on soft rolls. Delicious premade and cold from the fridge. Consider potato rolls or hawaiian rolls.

>cans of spam in the pantry that I should use soon

They literally never expire.

Maybe someone is coming round and OP is too shy to be seen with Spam

Is there even bagged spam? That actually sounds horrible

Fry it up with some eggs.

It's not difficult.

I eat it on rice with a fried egg

Substitute to the meat in x-egg-cheese breakfast sandwich. Fried spam egg cheese sandwich.
Use it on chili. Use it on stew.

Is lite spam just light on sodium or does it have some other flavor changes?

When I was in Hawaii, I bought a bag of spam that had one large slice in it, put it on a cold slice of pizza, and microwaved it.

>I bought a bag of spam that had one large slice in it

wat?

When I was in Hawaii, I bought a bag of spam that had one large slice in it.

Spam singles, nigga

grilled spam, topped with mango slaw, served on king hawaiian roll