Foods that you love but are ashamed of loving

foods that you love but are ashamed of loving

pic related

>inb4 nigger, i am as white as they come

Ain't no shame in my goddamn game.

Why would you be ashamed of loving fried chicken? Everyone loves fried chicken.

Why? Everyone loves fried chicken.

here in americuck it is associated with niggers and lower class people

Looks great and all, really it does, but, for the calories, I'd rather grab a burger

No it's not. Here in America it's associated with good fucking food. Everyone here likes fried chicken no matter the class or race.

That's totally fine. Myself, I'm a cheese guy. I'll always sacrifice meat to get more cheese.

When I was a kid, my family was poor so our friday ritual was a couple pepperoni lovers pizzas from pizza hut. Its kinda my comfort food if I have a little side money and am feeling shitty. Gives me heartburn like a motherfucker these days, but still makes things make sense for a while.

lifelong Chicagoan here, I actually prefer NY Pizza over Deep Dish
No shame though, I prefer pretty much any kind of pizza over deep dish

>american eduaction

That's only online, user.

Basically nasty dipped in nasty, to be dipped in nasty while eating. I like to put ketchup on one side and mustard on the other with each bite.

>not knowing that fried chicken was created by Scottish frying techniques

Its OK lad, I love me some watermelon too

No need to be ashamed of liking fried chicken if you're white! I tan in the summer, but I'm from good Germanic/Anglo immigrant stock and have never met a single human who didn't like fried chicken, or watermelon for that matter. Just proves once again the racist /pol/tard stereotypes are untenable.

No, it's not. Only /pol/tards think that way. The vast majority of people just enjoy the chicken without worrying about stupid stereotypes.

I live across the street from a fried chicken establishment in an ethnically diverse neighborhood and I can tell you that everyone eats fried chicken.

It's so fucking scary and sad that people like this exist whose entire conceptualization of reality is shaped by /pol/. Love you managed to sneak a 'cuck' in there too. Classy.

This.

Tater tots smothered in processed cheese product.

faggot

Sour cream and, to a lesser degree, cheese. Fucking sick congealed fat tit milk blood and pus bullshit uggh

>Afraid to like a food because you're so racists that you hate a food beloved worldwide because you don't want to lose racists cred

Just kill yourself

You lying fuck, everyone eats fried chicken here.

Instant noodles

t. Reddit

You seriously need to get off this site for a while and experience life for yourself

I'm addicted to peanut butter and bananas. I crave it.Not jif or skippy, i crave fresh ground peanut butter. I eat around 2 lbs of the shit a week. I don't know why, but i love it so much bros

literally only SJWs think that

/pol/tard here, not even we think that way, it's just too obvious and I love me some fried chicken

This.

You fool, everyone eats fried chicken.

>American cuisine

>>foods that you love but are ashamed of loving
>>inb4 nigger, i am as white as they come

Why the fuck would we be ashamed of eating fried chicken? Please tell me.

Literally nothing wrong with fried chigginz

He's a loser with no accomplishments so he clings on to the accomplishments of others that sorta look like him. This line of reasoning only works if you also put down the accomplishments of others as not important and discount everything else other groups like.

Fucking dumbass, this thread is for foods you ARE ashamed of eating. Learn some reading comprehension, retard.

>Literally nothing wrong with fried chigginz

I dooooooooooon't seeeeeee nothin wrong............ with a little thic beeeeeeeehiiiiiiiinnnnnddddd.

What are you talking about dude, shut up lol.

>I was only pretending to be a racist piece of shit

You sound like an idiot and a cunt.

Of course you're not a nigger, you can feel shame

That wasn't even me, I was asking why you're going on some long winded virtue signaling rant. Get off your fucking high horse, it's Veeky Forums.