What's your personal favorite pizza/beer pairing?

What's your personal favorite pizza/beer pairing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-OoJLJF5aMQ
antoniospizzeria.com.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

$5 hot n ready pepperoni with an ice cold 40 of Cobra

>user, undreage loser with no friends, goes to reddit to steal images to post picture on Veeky Forums, he believes Veeky Forums is his friends simulator. Sad! Many such cases!

>eating pizza and drinking Hop Stoopid
Jesus dude. That's like drinking a pinecone.

Pairing
>favorite pizza: This local pizza place's pizza.
>favorite beer: A decent red wine. I actually don't like beer with pizza. Too many carbs.

>quit weed 9 months ago because "lol still federally illegal, you do want that sweet job right?"
>still think about smoking every few days
>have tons of money for my other interests where before I had close to none
good and bad

Pic related, and what i call the "Dixie Supreme"

>papa john's
>original crust
>pepperoni
>layer of cheddar
>bacon
>anchovies
>another layer of cheese
>BBQ sauce
>black olives
>ham
>chicken
>spicy italian sausage
>layer of cheese

it's like a lasagna, but it pairs so well with pic related

Broccoli and ricotta with a craft beer Pilsner or Amber Lager. There's a dank pizzeria near me that has a one slice + one pint special on Wednesdays.

Sausage, onion and black olives washed down with an icy cold one of these.

thats my main problem, i really want to stop, as I know i'll be able to afford lots of other things, but I don't mind spending money on weed and being high. I can do without it, I just hate doing so lol. being a degenerate sucks

I've bought literally thousands of dollars worth of guns and ammo, which is fucking awesome because I really like shooting but on the other end of it I'd really like to sit down after work and vape a half gram of the sticky icky.

Oh well, maybe next election I'll be able to buy it from a local pot shop on my way to the shooting range.

>complains about carbs when eating pizza
>no beer for me to many carbs.
Wat?

>arguably the worst laguintas IPA
>shit tier pizza chain pizza
>lol 420 XD

happy birthday xDD

I go to Papa Murphys and grab a cheese ready to bake, and a mixture of Antipasto charcuterie meat (Especially Prosciutto and Coppa Salami), toss on some black olives and some garlic and bake it.

Beer wise pretty much anything in the house, I generally stick with Belgians so anything above a Delirium.

Cobra is the absolute best

I usually pair it with a Cape Cod frozen mushroom pizza and put my own anchovies on it

I gave up pot ten years ago, user. It just got to be too much money and hassle for a dumb high. I'd go back to it if it were 100% legal, but I didn't really miss it after the first month or two.

DUDE ALCOHOL

DUDE ESCAPISM

I was spending like $90/wk on it. After I quit I just had so much money I didn't know what to do with it at first.
youtube.com/watch?v=-OoJLJF5aMQ

>Local pizza place doesn't have a name
>Probably trash since theres only one

Pizza is plenty carbs, why should I add more with beer?

I didn't name it because if you type the name into Google I would dox myself. It's great though, stay jelly Pizzahutfag

My brother grows pot. I have access to more pot than I would ever want. I smoked a lot of fucking weed every single day. It got to the point where I was unable to eat anything unless I was high and it made me depressed as hell. Stopped smoking weed in March and I haven't really felt like smoking it since.

Good idea, poor execution.

Supreme pizza with chili from this joint. Easily the best pizza I've had in Sydney.

antoniospizzeria.com.au/

Paired with one of the bad boys in the image attached. They don't really give you the farts, but what they do give you is delicious, relaxing enjoyment.

Literally I'd be happy enough with the beer and pizza. You can keep the weed. And I love weed

mate, Coopers is one of the most average pale ales in Australia

be more adventurous

Totino's Party Pizza and some MD 20/20.

I'm a simple man
>Papa John's with mushrooms, pepperoni, onion, and green pepper
>a good lager

That's a costco pizza.

Why is your diet that bad that you have to worry about other carbs with your pizza?

One large blunt
One large cheese pizza
One large Dr. Pepper
A cigarette and a glass of malibu rum to top it off

little caeser's pepperoni and rolling rock make for the ultimate game night dinner
>tfw /hoc/ but don't live anywhere close to a publix
I'm not driving 350 miles to experience it, but I'm sure it's nice

It's not but a pizza is basically almost a day's worth of carbs because it's mostly bread.

Colt 45 and a meatlover's with peppers.

everyone always talks shit about little caesers but I like it.

It's also one of the most widely available

I've gotten into special snowflake pale ales before but honestly it's diminishing returns when Coopers is 80% as good

If your gonna cheat might as well cheat a lot

I'd say 60% as good, but I agree with your general sentiment.

A good tuna pizza with a light IPA is my go-to.