Does Veeky Forums like Dip'nDots?

Does Veeky Forums like Dip'nDots?

>implying I can afford that shit

I'm an ice-milk nigga

I don't like any ice cream. I just don't like sweets really.

You think you're real fucking clever, don't you, OP? I got news for you, sunshine--everybody can tell that this is a thinly-veiled joke about Sean Spicer, the first high priest of the God-Emperor Trump. Well, guess what? HE WON, we rule the world now, GET OVER IT!

They're one of those items that I would always ask for as a kid and my dad would tell me to shut the hell up and it's just stupid overpriced bits of ice cream.

I hated him for it then, but now I see exactly where he was coming from.

Could never afford these as a kid but on a recent visit to Hershey Pennsylvania I finally got my revenge as an adult.

They are a total over-priced rip off. My nephews seemed to like them though.

They're legitimately better than normal ice cream though.

You can buy a knock off product in store called itti bitz.

I had these as a grown man sitting alone in an aquarium. If they're still too cold, the first ones you put in your mouth stick to your tongue, giving you the sensation that you licked a cold pole.

I had the opposite experience where my dad would buy them occasionally because his family couldn't afford to buy them when he was a kid.

Wat

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>i don't like any ice cream

Checked, feel you brother

I had Dip'n'Dots exactly once and they were pretty good. I thought that company went out of business or something.

holy shit you are a tryhard

>They're one of those items that I would always ask for as a kid and my dad would tell me to shut the hell up and it's just stupid overpriced bits of ice cream.

Same. I used to see them in McD's and REALLY wanted to try them when I was taken to Hurricane Harbor as a kid. Unfortunately for me, I had 3 siblings and a cousin and no one wanted to buy expensive novelty ice cream for 5 kids

The local walmart has them in a machine at the entrance but i'm not even sure the damn thing works

Still alive in Pennsylvania.

Saw some in Connecticut today, seems like they became fairground food

Weren't they always fair food?

I like them but they aren't vastly better or worse than any other ice cream unless you are eating away from home and have to travel a ways. I live near an ice cream shop that uses liquid nitrogen to custom make ice cream. You can ask them to extra-freeze it and you basically get something better than Dippin Dots but temp wise, the same, and cheaper since you get more.

they're ok, overpriced though.
better when someone else buys it for you

Day aright nigga.

Tried them once. They had a horrible aftertaste.

Sean Spicer has a fuckton of tweets about hating dipping dots