Louisiana style hot sauces

Which brand (doesn't have to be pictured here) makes your favorite Louisiana style hot sauce?

I really enjoyed crystal when i tried it

Crystal Extra Hot is pretty good too.

>hot sauce
hello, reddit

could you at least be a little bit better at bait?

t. Rick and Morty fan

see

Louisiana is the shittiest hot sauce style to be frank.

whats the best in your opinion?

I don't really like Louisiana style, but if I had to pick one it would be Texas Pete.

Spic habanero style.

Usually use the one to the right of the tobacco, but I only use louisniana hot sauce for sandwiches. My go to hot sauce is Valentina.

I might try this, I've been looking for a good Mexican habanero. Right now I use Cholula, great flavor but not hot enough.

Melinda's isn't very hot either, but the flavor is unbelievable.

It doesn't have very much vinegar so you taste the peppers instead of just a salty vinegar bomb.

They also have some hotter varieties but I haven't tried those.

i personally find cholula's flavor awful. i have been enjoying trappey's as of late.

not pictured there but siracha

Marie Sharp's and El Yucateco also make habanero sauces. Heartbreaking Dawn's has a couple Mexican-ish habanero sauces and Chipotlan makes a habanero sauce.

That's not Louisiana style but alright

That's fine, I like the taste of habanero and just enough heat for a little kick. I just don't like cayenne or jalapeƱo, the flavors don't appeal to me.

Yeah, we have wildly different tastes then. I don't find Louisiana style appealing, my dad loves that shit though.

I don't think it's pictured because it's not Louisiana style lol

I'll probably try them all until I find the perfect one for me.

Oh yeah I forgot about Marie Sharp's.

That shit is hot and tasty.

I love habanero sauces that use peppers and carrots instead of just peppers and vinegar.

This stuff is pleasantly hot but still flavorful.

Tabasco for really rich/greasy/fatty foods: pizza, fries, burgers, mac and cheese. The sharp vinegar bite cuts through the richness.

Louisiana brand for everything else.

How does it taste compared to Tapatio?

I like Tobasco the most but louisiana is good too.

Louisiana style has loads of vinegar. Excellent on anything deep fried, debatable on anything else.

For me, it's Crystal's.

>Tobasco
I see this a lot on here.
Is it a regional spelling?
Nice quints also.

It's a political spelling, retard sharts are afraid of anything that seems "Mexican" and at some point some of them found out that Tabasco brand hot sauce is named after a place full of Mexicans, so they've decided to spell it "Tobasco" so that mexican-ness doesn't intrude on their safe spaces like Denny's and Bob Evans.

It's a bit like how super conservative Jews say "G-d" instead of God or "The Judea and Samaria Area" instead of the occupied Palestinian territories

It depends on what kind of pepper you like for your hot sauce. user below you likes cayenne tabasco peppers, but I do not. That's your Louisiana style.

I like hot sauces that have piquin, habanero, arbol pepper, chipotle, or scotch bonnet. These are more Mexican or South American type hot sauces.

No, he's spelling it like how he says it.

It's basically Cajun ketchup, it's not really used to add heat. For that, something else is used, like the juice from a jar of pickled tabasco peppers

t. East Texas Cajun

Hey, Louisiana hot sauce, Mississippi man
We get together every time we can.
The Mississippi River can keep us apart
There's too much love in the Mississippi heart.
Too much love in this Louisiana heart.

I used to swear by tabasco, but my girlfriend's family all uses Crystal and I actually liked it a lot.

not louisiana style, but pic related is the best tasting sauce.

Big fan of Crystal for sure. I like the flavor more than Tabasco for sure

Crystal. Alternatively, Great Value because it seems like rebranded Crystal.