Always overestimate the amount of wings I can eat

>Always overestimate the amount of wings I can eat
>Order 12 for $6 (labor day wing special)
>"Hit me with that hot sauce senpai"
>Eat like six of them, feel full
>Spend the whole night on the toilet shitting napalm

How many wings can you eat?

Amateur.
I've never reached a "limit".
The most I have eaten is like 36. (3 12 piece orders).
Then again I was high AF.

The most I've ever eaten was 30, when I was getting drunk at a buffalo wild wings with friends and we had decided to see who could eat more. I had the ol ring of fire the next day.

A place near me in college would do all you can eat wings sometimes, usually did 28-32, the most was somewhere between 34-36. The place was pretty good

I'm not a fan of saucy things, but I do love the fuck out of these wings. They're the best frozen ones you can get. The crunch is amazing.

When I go to Wingstop I usually get a 10 piece combo and add 5 more, but I'll get garlic parmesan and mango habanero or something usually. On occasion I can eat 20 but then I feel like complete shit. That fucking salt bomb can be brutal

30minimum 50maximum

>Being proud of spending more money
Its just as silly as being proud of the fact it takes a larger amount of alcohol to get drunk than other luckier people.

I always get sick of them around the 10th one, but something about them makes me hungry again in like two hours, but I can't stand heating leftover wings, crispy wings are one of my favorite foods and soggy wings are one of my least favorite things on earth
I thing 5-6 with fries is the perfect amount of food

usually 1-1.5 pounds
idk how many. like a dozen I think.

one time I ate one trillion wings

I ate 100 once in college. I am still ashamed, years later.

being this poor to complain about wing prices

I ate 48 jumbo wings at a $10 all u can eat

I like the soggier unbreaded types, slathered in sauce, like the pizza places generally serve.

12's about where I hit my limit these days, but I remember that when I was younger, I used to knock down 24 at Buffalo Wild Wings.

I'm vegan but last weekend I ate about 10 tofurkey wings. (they're larger than chicken wings)

>being a winglet
COPE

idk in college my friends and I used to go to Parma when they had an unlimited wing special and accumulate giant piles of chicken bones until our table looked like a miniature holocaust museum

Wtf
Do they have some kind of bone equivalent?
Because otherwise you ate blobs of tofu

Usually make around 36 for me and my girlfriend plus raw celery and carrots with blue cheese for dippin. Neither of us are fat.

I feel pretty fat and happy after 18. I could eat more, but I've never tried to max out on wings before.

Yeah, a 1/4 inch pine dowel stuck into it.

Gb2 Reddit subhuman

>Rich people become rich by needlessly wasting money

Why eat too much, ever? Isn't eating supposed to feel good after, not unpleasant? It's like people who play drinking games. Drinking is fun up to a point. But if you play drinking games you're just gonna end up miserable. Don't most folks learn this is their (early) teens?

most i've eating is 20, you fuckin cunce

allahu akbar

over and out

Fadi ?

I ate 40 Buffalo Wild Wings boneless wings and two diet cokes in one sitting once. Half honey BBQ and half medium.

>mfw BWW is having $.40 wing day

never pushed myself to the limit, but I think 15 is the most I ate before I got sick of the flavour.