Name a worse fast food restaurant

name a worse fast food restaurant

does it give you the runza?

sbarro

looks like a third world country's take on fast food
>also, pic related

actually, i had a serious question too. i mean, most fast food looks comparably worse than their promotional pictures but that particular one looks like it could seriously pull some style points in looking worse going down that it does coming out

This.

Calling Sbaro fast food is like calling Lil Nigga classic rock.

Long John Silvers, but it's made worse because most of the time they're one of those KFC / LJS combo restaurants and they both suffer for some reason.

>There are 75 locations throughout Nebraska with one location in Colorado (Loveland), two in Iowa (Council Bluffs and Clarinda) and two in Kansas (Lawrence and Mission).
No wonder I've never heard of that place.

>be from west coast but now live in the midwest
>nobody here knows the beauty that is Ivar's fresh seafood and chowder
>people think Long John Silver's is quality seafood because it's all you can fucking get out here
LJS can't even get fucking hushpuppies right, much less fish that isn't so bland and shitty that you have to douse it in lemon and vinegar to taste it at all

5/10

in n out

I'd eat this out of curiosity, but what the fuck is this place supposed to serve? Is this just like a fresh Hot Pocket?

I am weirdly fascinated looking up the obscure fast food chains people bring up in here.

>a mix of ground beef, cabbage and onions that midwesterners love!
lolwut?

Long John Silvers is genuinely the most inedible food I've ever tasted

Runzas are really good though. If you make them yourself and not buy them from that overpriced Dumpza.

And here I thought Burger King was the worst in America.

gimme gimme chicken tendies

be they crispy or from Wendy's

tell me where this tendie mecca is located so that i may pray in the correct direction

cincinnati 2 minutes from me
real estate values around it are skyrocketing

>Famous French Fries
>Never heard of Runza let alone their fries
what did they mean by this

Looks like a Zaxby's clone with even less sides.

Nigga Zaxby's has loads of sides.

Fuck me I grew up in Nebraska (home of Runza) and sure dont miss those vile things. I know many people that love them but the cabbage is too much for me. Fries are shit, burgers are alright, shakes are really good. Glad to be gone tho

lol yep, that sure is a sterling selection of fries, coleslaw, Texas toast, a garden salad with chicken on it, or a Ceasar salad with chicken on it.

>worlds best pizza
>there is no sole internationally recognized pizza competition or even federation for that matter

culvers

you take that back right now you low down dirty bitch

>grow up in Omaha
>hate Runza
>family loves it
>every time we eat out as a "treat" it's fucking Runza
fuck that goddamn place

Del Taco.

no way dude

this

MWIDF BTFO

I like their churos

How much fucking McDonalds and Burger King did you eat to think that?Or is this shit fucking bait?

whataburger is best

mcdonalds decent

BK usually trash

how is it not fast food? hell, you even get your food faster than places like burger king or mcdonalds.

Dairy Queen, BK and Subway are the worst for my taste buds.

lol nice

>a Mid-western fast food restaurant chain specializing in ethnic cuisine once served by the Volga German immigrants to the United States.
hmm

It's objectively better than taco bell, I don't care about that one time you didn't like your chicken taco you fucking runt

I would say it's definitely overrated but not that bad

Their fish is nasty but I've always liked the chicken, hush puppies and crunchies.

The hushpuppies taste like cigarette ashes

Long John Silvers
Hiphop Chicken
Jack in the Box
Krystal

Is this the famous flyover humor i've heard so much about?

Don't forget to tweet it out user.

mayweather was eating burger king before he beat the shit out of conor memegregor

>be a literal flyover
>think his opinion carries any weight

>family treat is fast food diarrhea hot pockets
life in flyoverstan truly is bleak

>literally just boilerplate burgers and fries like every other fast food chain
nothing special about in n out other than it being a commiefornia meme

Its a fucking cabbage burger you coasties

You fucking Jew RAT

Volga German food is good if it's my grandma's, but she could seriously cook. So much mediocre food in those towns it's depressing. Ate a fleishkuekle in Bowdle SD and it was one of the worst things I ever sank my teeth into.

Bowdle went to shit without your austere gaze, Granny. I'm sorry.

>thinking burger king or taco bell is better.
You must be high.