Hey guys, I had a jaw surgery recently and I'm on a liquid diet. I'm almost a week in and I want to hang myself

Hey guys, I had a jaw surgery recently and I'm on a liquid diet. I'm almost a week in and I want to hang myself.
I have some leftover apple pie, milk, a nutri-bullet, and a blender. Is it possible to puree a slice of pie?, I don't want to waste anything or get my hopes up. Are there any recipes where I can make a similar tasting milkshake? It's very hard to find recipes for this online.

>jaw surgery
with what purpose?

You'd be better off without the crust. It just diminishes the flavor and thickens too much. Start with just the apples and add milk until it's just thin enough to get through a straw. I got my jaw broke and wired shut in a fight 3 years ago just before thanksgiving. I can tell you how to an entire thanksgiving meal in smoothie form. Also go out to panera or some bubble tea place and get yourself a big fat straw.

this guy's a fag blend the crust you'll need it to thicken it like a shake otherwise you'll just have soupy watery applemilk

I have a severe underbite, and they reshaped it into a an overtime. I figured the crust would get in the way. Should I just remake the pie without crust? (as dumb as that sounds) I haven't even started straws yet, I've been using a 60 ml syringe. But Panera soup has been godtier.

Unless you go get one of the straws mentioned, you'll have to add too much milk to it and it will taste bland. Use some common fucking sense faggot.

(((Joshua Schultz)))

how little are you blending it you retard stop leaving huge chunks and you won't need a giant straw
do you really think blending a piece of pie with a spash of milk will make it too thick to get sucked up through a normal straw you disabled bitch

Don't start over, just scrape the filling out including the small mushy bit of crust that will come with it. You'll get more pie flavor that way than just cinnamon apple. Yeah their broccoli cheddar and black bean is tasty. Get one of their fat straws tho and you'll have more options with shakes.

that's scary.
I hope you get better man

How much are you watering down the flavor with milk you dull cunt? That was 3 years ago, how am I disabled? If you were a retard you'd realize that bones are strongest where they heal at breaks. Like wood and wood glue.

you realize you don't need to add a fucking pint+ of milk to make pie blendable, you fucking idiot.
>how am i disabled
obviously you're mentally disabled, read your third sentence and try again with your reddit posts

that me
I'll try it man, thanks a ton
Hey thanks bud. It's not that bad if you manage the pain, I'm just hungry as fuck a lot. I've been craving pizza so badly lately.

Stop being a nigger on my thread >:(

>thanks I'll try it
>quit being a nigger
Holy fuck your as stupid as the cut arguing with me. I hope your jaw sets improperly and go fuck yourself you're all fucking nigger kike faggots.

>reddit phoneposting
lol you lost fag get out of here

I don't know if you're the gay idiot talking about wood and glue and that dumb shit, or the guy who told me not to blend with the crust but you're being a dip.
(((if you are the pie crust dude I'll be trying it in an hour and will post results)))

Not your army, asswad.

pie crust dude here, godspeed

False you nigger, try reddit.
I'm both, how fucking new are you? Do you not understand how (((You's))) work (((schultz)))?

I just want some pie my dude

t. genuine autism
stop getting so mad on your phone, bitchtits

Stop being so jealous there are people here who aren't neets and leave their computer desk.

I once knew someone who had jaw surgery and managed to do a cheeseburger in the blender and take it through a straw, so yeah.

This thread again with almost the exact same answers......

yes, pie shakes are a thing and they are very good! Stick it in the blender with milk, add ice cream if you have it.