That will be $15 plus tip ;)

That will be $15 plus tip ;)

>double tortillas
mmm hipster cooking

I'd prob pay 15 for that

Two tortillas is normal you stupid flyover.

>$2.50 per taco

Sounds about right honestly, but I'm used to city prices

No souce?

>Plus tip

Kek not even once

$15 for a medium amount of good taco made by genuine beaners

or

$5-8 for a large amount of bad "'taco" made by genuine niggers

worth it

chicanolards need the money to get shitfaced after their 6 days of washing dishes

You can buy the ingredients and make three times as much for less than $15.

Well normal restaurant markup is 2.5x so that sounds about right

No one says "plus tip" you fucking eurocuck, it's implied.

It'd be like if your refugees yelled "Allahu Ackbar plus van"

You make me sick

Spotted the nigger

>allahu ackbar plus van

>local mexican joint has $1 taco tuesdays
>always get too many

That'd be $13.50 in my neighborhood, tops. $9.50 if you went to the right place.

>6 tacos
>"medium amount"
How fat are you?

why in gods name would i tip?
the whole idea of tipping is backwards, employees should do their job well without a tip ffs

>why in gods name would i tip?
Because it's customary and expected.

It also saves money compared to higher wages due to the way tax laws work.

Do we really have to go over this *again*?

in third world countries it might be customary and expected.

doesn't actually save money compared to higher wages wince it should be reported as income anyways.
unless ofcourse you suggest not to report it, but in that case you could just not report getting any wages at all to "save money"

In countries that protects the rest of the world and have also been to the moon it's customary and to be expected.

>Not using tear resistant tortillas

BRAVO, you managed to carry my food that someone else cooked out to my table without spilling it all over the floor. Let me open up my wallet and give you five dollars for not being a total retard.

>should be reported
>he actually believes tips are reported as income
lmao

>it's customary to pay people on top of paying them for your food
wow I wish I could be that fucking generous, handing out extra money just because they did the job I already paid them for

Should be a buck but the Mexicans know we'll pay

wow the eurocuck sure is MAD

>Be fat Yank
>Smoke meats then dump spiced corn syrup sauce onto it
>Call it "BBQ"

Pig disgusting. You are all fat, tasteless pigs. GIMME SOME MO' SUGAR FOR MUH MEATS, CLETUS!

Haha

I live in flyover and a bunch of mexican migrants who dont speak english at all run a stall where they do this, tacos look exactly the same and they cost 2 dollars each.

lol I'm not European, I live in Pa. Certainly not angry either, but the single mother ranting on Facebook because I didn't tip her probably is lmao.

those tacos look ok, they would go for 5 ameribucks tops down here, man I'm hungry

West Chester?

kek

>putting sauce on BBQ

Wew lad. Glad I am from Texas and we don't do that to our BBQ. We know how to cook meat down here.

>$15
That's like $7.50 at most

>Live in NYC
>4.50 is not an uncommon price fora taco
>most are around 3.50 - 3.75

Good thing I also work in NYC and can afford it, but I went to San Diego and got depressed.

You missed his point though. By your logic everyone should just do everything under the table and never pay any taxes

Sweet Jesus

most ive ever paid for a taco was 3.50. where're you from exactly?

You win some, you lose some. In SoCal decent pizza is hipsterbait and like $4 a tiny slice rather than $1 or $2 a real one.

$27 plus tip

lol that's fucking too expensive lol where are you? Maybe it's cause i'm closer to Mexico but I consider it expensive if i'm paying any more than $1.50

>eurotard doesn't know what dry rubs are

Color me shocked

>Starts calling europeans eurocucks.
>Expects to be taken seriously

Wow did I land on /g/ or /v/? You can tell this board comes as default on some phones by the flood of idiots that have been coming in lately.

You're going to the wrong places, you have to hit up those old-school family-run hole in the wall Italian places.

Not him but it's almost like the yuropoor started it

Dry guys are serial killers, everyone knows that.

85 centavos
Thats less than places in mexico
Yea the place is around long beach
No I didnt try the tacos just blown away by the price

Honestly i bet the tacos were on a silver dollar sized tortilla about one third the real homemade type

What no al pastor? No lengua? bro do you only get carne asada

This is $6 at my taco truck with radish and jalepenos for free.

Mexican here.
Tacos aren't that expensive here in my country.
For that plate you would be paying like 6 bucks

>raw onion everywhere

Why are Mexicans so shit at food

i have 3 taco stand a few blocks away from me 1.25 each + unlimited condiments etc feels good man they look way better then those too desu

Asada is king
No matter how much chilangos beg to differ asada is king
Al pastor is great when done well, that comes with a huge WHEN because its usually done patheticaly
I order two tacos at a time, round one is always one asada and one al pastor, i go to joints that almost never miss on the asada still some miss and serve you something all wet and juicy or worse something so chopped up its a wonder if it was any kind of steak to begin with shittiest of them all it when its almost ground beef which is an absolute fail for an asada taco in my book, I rather prefer being served inedible chunks of fat instead which ill pick out or spit out before minced meat "asada" tacos

Same goes for al pastor most places just fail altogether.

Second round of tacos is going to be two more tacos nearly always asada, because al pastor was off the mark, its very-very sad i know

When it comes to al pastor, those who call it adobada already know its not rightfully al pastor and call it what it is adobada not complaining only clarifing, still disapointed anyhow, so al pastor has many frauds mostly from shit hands who rub pork down with chorizo which has many similar spices only gives the pork something other than the al pastor taste, others just serve some greasy shit and say yeah thats my good stuff come again. Which leaves me shaking my head

Again asada is king in tacos, barbacoa, birria de venado or mixiotes de venado would be nice just not as easy to find done well once in a while ill even go for suadero as its also not bad

I live in utah and pay 1.25

notice there are no lemons or limes. $10 tops.