Vegemite is truly nectar of the gods

Vegemite is truly nectar of the gods

Why haven't you slathered some on a piece of buttery toast today Veeky Forums?

you should have to eat some vegemite toast to come into the country to be honest

Promite master race

>been in australia ~15 years
>got my citizenship so you can't get rid of me
>still a marmite guy

ASIO is onto you lot

it's just fucking nasty salt paste, why is it black?

all you shitcunts are doing is shitposting yourselves

I feel sorry for you that your taste buds are not refined enough to enough the subtle nuances of vegemite. It is like a fine wine

because bread and butter are empty calories and I've cleaned my diet up.

so you are on that new vegemite only meme diet?

no but I just looked that up. cracks me up the fad shit people do to lose weight. Just lowered the amount of easy carbs that I eat

Is it a thing? I just made that up

looks like jellied kid vitamins

Ascended Godhead demiurge Marmite race

I could go one of those right now

I was at coles before and forgot to grab some. really want to try them

I saw those in Coles today. Doesn't seem like they're very popular, the shelf was fully stacked and they were marked down to 5 bucks for a 4 pack.

Anyone tried them?

Marmite >>>> Vegemite

Well, I would but you can't get that stuff in Montana America.

>420
DUDE

well shit, I guess it really is that easy to make up a fad diet. Quick google brought up something about people alternating between eating normally one day and eating a tablespoon of vegemite in place of each meal the next.

Montana doesn't have mail order? That shit is more backwater than I thought.

Four n twenty have a bunch of shit looking gimmick pies for sale, I guess they're supposed to appeal to the bogans.

DAILY REMINDER THAT BRITFAGS EAT GREY MEAT AND THEIR SENSE OF CUISINE IS AN ABOMINATION AGAINST HUMANITY AND THEIR ONLY CONTRIBUTION TO GASTRONOMY TO DATE HAS BEEN STEALING THE CONCEPT OF TEA FROM ASIA

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE ONLY APPROPRIATE FAT ON BREAD IS OLIVE OIL

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE ONLY APPROPRIATE FAT ON BREAD IS OLIVE OIL

fucking retards

I'm an NZer and always ate Marmite (NZ version). Then they stopped making it for a couple of years after the Christchurch earthquake wrecked the factory. I bought Vegemite in desperation, and when Marmite eventually returned I bought it again. It tastes too sweet to me now though, so I've ended up sticking with Vegemite. I feel like a traitor.

I wish they brought back the ice cream, I been meaning to try it but I was away when they promoted it

It's a food item thatd be worth paying it's total in shipping. one jar can last you a year unless you are crazy for the stuff.

Fuck off and learn to read, Stavros, you greasy wog cunt

>one jar can last you a year
Yeh if you purchase pic related

What is Vegemite made of?

But I did user

Yeast from the brewery down the road.

Australia is a literal meme.