What do you presume to be the most satisfactory combination of pizza toppings, for you?

What do you presume to be the most satisfactory combination of pizza toppings, for you?

For me, I think I like pepperoni, sausage, and green olives....does that sound good?

Mcchickens

Sir, that is the Buffalo McChicken

I don't think I've ever seen green olives on a pizza.

I like greek style pizzas. Feta, spinach, kalamata, red onions, all that stuff.

Nice

Sausage, black olives and mushrooms
Alternatively, ham, pineapple and black olives

Why black?

Pepperoni, chicken, spicy sausage, green pep, sweet pep, jalapeno, onion,

jesus christ I love greek pizza. Fucking sun dried tomatoes on all of that shit.. makes me want to fuck a chair.

Kalamata or neverwanta.

What is Veeky Forumss opinion on people dipping pizza in ranch?
>Sausage, black olives, and mushrooms
Came here to post this 2bh. GOAT pizza. I also enjoy it as a calzone.

Pineapple and bacon or pepperoni, black olives and green peppers.

Pepperoni, mushrooms and extra cheese.

Meatballs are the only meat topping you need, you savages. That's got your beef, pork, and spices of Italian sausage. Veggies are mushrooms, green peppers, and maybe sundried tomatoes if you need extra tomato flavors.

>Pepperoni, mushrooms and extra cheese.
Ok, now that the kids have ordered what do the adults want?

Toppings only become make or break when the pizza itself is shit tier. Great combinations of toppings are how you redeem a bad pizza, whether it's so called supreme, Hawaiian, sausage and onion, Greek, meat lover's or whatever. If the pizza is good to begin with the toppings almost don't matter - they're just a little added novelty.

Pep, sausage, green peppers, mushrooms, black olives, tomatoes, onions

>heh kid, real adults such as my self get pizza with hummus sauce, kale, avocado, goat's milk cheese and of course freshly grated grana padano. Don't forget the PBR, or course.

Butthurt much, beetusboy?

Could somebody please post a good recipe for the dough?

Mozarella, onions and black olives.

Pepperoni, ham, mushrooms, white onions, green peppers
Jet's Super Special

Anchovies, ricotta, blue cheese, artichoke hearts on thin crust is the GOAT pizza.

why are manchildren triggered by food that doesn't come from a sysco truck?

Because it seems foreign and exotic, so it must be hipster shit.

>american "pizza"
You would't catch me dead eating that garbage.

This. People who get autistic about pizza needing a ton of toppings to be "tasty" are plebs who have never had good pizza outside of whatever they can have delivered to their lazy asses.

>Detroit food
no thanks

Black olives, anchovies and fresh tomato slices