Wisconsin produces world beating chee

Wisconsin produces world beating chee.......

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roquefort
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty much Italy and Wisconsin are king of cheeses and its not arguable.

>Flavoured
>can't blame Americans
Do eurocucks really eat this?

That's part of an MRE lad, no one eats that on a regular basis if they don't have to

>Flavoured
Nice try

>Italy and Wisconsin

Why do you hate any cheese with flavor?

>Gets called out for being a moron
>Posts an entirely different picture that's been taken with a potato

Even if that package were from Wisconsin, which it isn't, I don't understand the point of posts like these. You can find good and bad products from any state/region/country. One counterexample does not necessarily destroy a whole reputation.

Oh dear, user......

kek

Why do you keep posting potato phone pictures of something entirely different to the picture in the OP?

It's called "trolling" user.

That is a "cheese spread" packet from an MRE--a miltary ration. It's supposed be able to withstand everything from arctic cold to desert heat and last for years. It's also formulated to have certain nutritional value to match the rest of the MRE menu items that it came packed with. Things like flavor or whether or not it's "real cheese" aren't even relevant.

I'm sure the "Cheese" products in French military rations are no better. After all, you're never going to be able to store a proper DOP cheese for years in adverse conditions and have it still be edible.

Wait, full stop. You faggots in the UK don't get Jalepeno cheddar cheese spread in your MRE's?

Prefer the jalapeño one personally.

Why would they? The UK armed forces aren't infested with spics like the USA.

>he ordered cheese and biscuits in Olive Garden.
That's considered fine dining in Chicago.

Yeah I guess you guys would get sambhar or some sort of spicy chutney. Something with birds-eye chili no doubt. Jalapenos are a north american thing.

Mold isn't flavor, Frenchy.

Why is wisconsin cheese beating up the world?
Why is it so mean?

Is that from SteveMRE?

wtf are you on about?

I dunno man, he seems to think that cheese curds are the same thing as "cheese".

>it's called trolling
For what purpose?

He thinks blue cheese originated in France more likely.

So what you're telling me, is I can use Jalepeno cheddar cheese spread to fucking LITERALLY own UK forces at work?

Thank you for teaching me this. My E4 mafia thanks you.

What?

You're obviously not infested with good taste, either

for the lulz!!! xD

It did.
>Roquefort (US: /ˈroʊkfərt/ or UK: /rɒkˈfɔː/; French: [ʁɔk.fɔʁ]; from Occitan ròcafòrt Occitan pronunciation: [ˌrɔkɔˈfɔrt]) is a sheep milk blue cheese from the south of France, and together with Bleu d'Auvergne, Stilton, and Gorgonzola is one of the world's best known blue cheeses.[2] Though similar cheeses are produced elsewhere, EU law dictates that only those cheeses aged in the natural Combalou caves of Roquefort-sur-Soulzon may bear the name Roquefort, as it is a recognised geographical indication, or has a protected designation of origin.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roquefort

looks vile.

Blue cheese didn't originate in France.

No where in that article does it state blue cheese originated in France.
You're fucking dumb.

Gorgonzola is Italian and its production predates Roquefort. Stilton was first produced in the 1700's and is a relatively modern cheese historically speaking.

I AM KARL KING OF DUCKS

user, you have to be over 18 to be on Veeky Forums.

Next you'll tell me UK rations don't have Zapplesauce

That's MRE cheese you asshat.

Don't expect quality in a combat ration unless it's French or something.

what's world beating chee?

UK doesn't belong to Europe anymore.

When did this change?

They drifted to far towards America.

Ever heard of Brexit?
Strong indepent anglosaxons and romans who don't need no Europe

Brexit hasn't happened yet.
They don't leave the EU until 2019.
>still giving Merkel 350 million a week.

>The EU = Europe

Yes

>They voted on what continent to be part of

If the US can call it self America, then the EU can damn well call itself Europe.

New rules, deal with it.

That's not a rule though, it's just a misunderstanding on your part. Several other countries are also on the continent of Europe but not part of the EU

>24% saturated fat

Britain isn't on the continent, its an island.

Nobody said it was a "rule", it's just what is commonlly meant by the term.

It's no different than the term "United States" usually referring to the USA, despite there are other countries in the world whose names technically are "United States of X". How how people use "America" to refer to the USA rather than the continent which includes Canada, Mexico, etc.

>He thinks being on the continent of Europe makes you European
Next you're going to say Canadians are Americans.

Even I knew this and I'm from Wisconsin.
Step your game up, Veeky Forums.

The person I replied to literally said
>New rules, deal with it.
Also no, the EU is not synonymous with Europe, except among retards

Islands that are very close to a continent are regarded as part of that continent. This includes the British isles

>Also no, the EU is not synonymous with Europe, except among retards

That does describe most people, yes. Rule #2: people are stupid. Obviously they are different, but to most people they are synonymous.

What about the Falkland Islands?

Not him but the Falklands & South Georgia islands are indeed on the South American continental plate.

Who actually owns those penguin infested rocks?
Seems like everyone argues over them for some reason.

You forgot to mention that it is engineered to prevent a human bowel movement. It is literally glue to allow you to push 200 miles to Baghdad without needing to shit on your 9k calories a day diet.

Despite how often that's parroted its not actually true.

I used to manage a research lab at a major US university. We did a lot of work with the DOD on various aspects of the MRE program. I got to talk to a lot of soldiers during testing and about half of them swore that MREs contained something that would "stop you up". The other half swore that they contained a laxative so you wouldn't get constipated in the field.

Neither are true. And MREs are nowhere near the calorie content you imply. MREs are 1200 calories on average. And that's assuming that every little bit inside gets eaten.

I think trips indicate the bowel wrecking abilities have alot to do witb hydration in the field. Either way: fuck off nerd.

They're critical to the UK's national strategy for making argies salty af.

i've literally never even seen cheesepaste or whatever that is

It's from a British military ration. Unless you were in the service or were into military stuff you wouldn't ever have seen it.

Fucking idiot. The best cheese comes from Wisconsin. So does the worst.

It's called logistics. Something I don't have the time to teach you about. Simply put, Wisconsin as a state produces more cheese as 1 out of 50 states than any country in Europe. So buy the good stuff.

What does volume of production have to do with quality? Especially given the general trend that the more is produced the worse the quality is.

Shipping cost you idiot. It's extra to ship where produced to where it's manufactured. You need more marketing/business 101?

You always get seconds or blemishes in any sort of manufacturing.

American cheese is kind of shite. I think it's over pasteurised or something, even blue cheeses seem to end up bland.

That still doesn't make any sense at all. How could the cost of shipping possibly affect the quality of a product? The price of a product, sure. But its quality would depend on what ingredients were used and whether or not the production process is focused on quality or if it cuts corners to lower costs or raise production efficiency.

Richfag here, I've eaten international cheese at wine-tasting parties

My favorites are still American cheddars and Californian goat

>Seems like everyone argues over them for some reason.
Because they are magical.

It is all down to hydration, very few drink a liter an hour as suggested when patrolling.

The best cheese comes from Vermont.

E N E R G Y

>Vermont
In French that translates as Worm Mountain.
Weird.

I guess it's true what they say, money can't buy class.

italy is close but the croatian coast makes the best cheese in the world

this is an undisputable fact

I'm from the USA. In American McDonalds' instead of ketchup packets they have little packets half full of cheese spread and half full of bacon grease. You open both halves at once and squeeze both halves so they swirl together and you drizzle it over your fries or as we call them here Oil Stix. Also here McDonalds and Burger King are owned by the same company and every McDonalds/Burger King has a Burger King/McDonalds in the same building, so if you want a burger from Burger King and some Oil Stix from McDonalds you can do that. I swear to god I'm serious.

>It's called "trolling" user
No, this is "baiting", the special-needs cousin of "trolling". Other than the OP, this image or variations of it should have been the only ones in this thread.

I got palm oil and peanut paste as well.
It's a classic.

Horrible.