Which one is better?

Which one is better?

I'd say Popeyes
Thou I do like a KFC sides, I love the bland but delicious mac and cheese and mashed potatoes and gravy

But Popeyes will often give you a box with fried chicken tendies AND skrimps, KFC doesn't have seafood ever so I like Popeyes

Don't eat those fucking beans and shit though, who wants a side of beans with chicken?

I dont eat food with flyovers in name

Checked. Popeyes RED BEANS AND RICE

Popeyes chicken.
KFC sides.

This. They stopped giving me as many biscuits at Popeyes, so fuck them

how....popeyes mashed potatoes, fries, red beans, cajun rice, and biscuits are all objectively better
only thing arguable is the coleslaw

Directions to Long John Silvers

Popeyes, though I really like KFC's famous bowl.

fpbp

>chicken
Popeyes
>Mashed potatoes
KFC
>fries
Popeyes
>Mac n cheese
KFC
>Rice and beans
Popeyes

Neither. Church's Chicken (especially their spicy chicken and biscuits) is superior to both.

Popeye's mashed potatoes and gravy are fucking disgusting, that gravy is an insult to the word

post your favorite meal from either restaurant

3 piece tender with bbq sauce
fries
2 biscuits
Dr. Pepper

have you had it recently? i think the bk owners bought them and the quality has certainly suffered in my area. they even changed their delicous fucking gravy

Popeye's Kentucky Fried Chicken.

for me, it's popeyes

I can't really tell the difference in the actual fried chicken, they're both good

But popeye's wins for the sides. In particular the red beans and rice. KFC has nothing even resembling Popeyes red beans and rice.

Wait really? How did they change the gravy? Haven't been to Popeyes in a couple months.

>Popeyes
Spicy chicken tenders, fries or mashed potatoes, biscuit
>KFC
Famous bowl or popcorn chicken

am i the only one who prefers kfc biscuits over popeyes? popeyes has disgusting amounts of butter and looks like it came out of a machine while kfc's are fluffy and taste homemade

Directions to Church's

I guess I just don't even care about the biscuits. I'll have to try each biscuit alone to tell which one I like more.

Between Church's and Popeyes, which has the better spicy chicken tenders? Which has the better sides? They both have identical $5 3 tenders-2 sides-1 biscuit deals right now, trying to decide which one to go to tomorrow.

For me, the Spicy Chicken Po' Boy is the best fast food sandwich.

But I also unironically love the KFC Famous Bowl.

KFC is for white men, Popeyes is for the negro

But seriously, KFC has better breading and therefore better chicken. Popeyes sides all beat KFC except for the mashed potatoes.

No, Churchs is for the negro, Bojangles is for the white man. KFC is for greasy aweful shit coasting on nostalgia and brand recognition. Popeyes is for meme appeal

Popey-

aww yall beat me to it. The contrarian in me is now saying Golden Bird

Bojangles

Neither

Beyond the fact that they both sell fried chicken and fries they're hardly comparable in Canada. You can't even compare KFC here to KFC in the US the menu is so bastardized and watered down. The sides menu is literally comprised of mac salad, potato salad, corn and this putrid neon green vinegar mush they call "coleslaw" (pic related).

At least Popeyes has biscuits (ultra rare in Canada), mac and cheese and actual creamy coleslaw. I also prefer their chicken but KFC's is better cold.

Correct.

BK bought them out and now they use shit tier ingredients as most fast food places do.

My town doesn't have a Popeye's so I'd stuxk with kfc.

I had seen/heard people saying this and I thought they were just being dramatic until I went there recently.
I can't believe how quickly BK shit up what was once a proud and decent fast food establishment.
They even fucked with the dipping sauces. The mardi gras mustard just doesn't taste the same anymore.

Why would they fucking do that? If anything BK should be changing their own menu to use popeyes ingredients. Maybe then they could actually compete with the other burger pits.

this

yep it's sad. church's is better now but it's not in my market

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Y'ALL

NIGGAS

DON'T

KNOW

BOUT

THIS

>Famous
Literally never heard of them and I'm a pretty big cheese down at the recycling plant.

we're getting a Bojangles where I live. How does it rate on the Popeye's-----KFC spectrum?

the chicken is better than both
the gravy is worse than both
i don't like biscuits, but they are allegedly superior
the bo rounds are awesome potato/onion cakes but i definitely prefer popeyes and kfc mash

youre all stupid dodge's is king

>falling for the tricks of the poultry jew and throwing

>not going to that one strip mall with the check cashing place that's between the liquor store, nail salon, and other liquor store and getting a 10 piece mixed with two sides, a bean pie, three loose newports, a dutch masters, two grape hugs and an extra long plain white T-shirt for 22 bucks

Shaking my damn head to be honest family.

I'm not american, but i must ask. Why do niggers love these fast food brands originating from hillbilly racist slave owner Robert E. Lee states?

Doesn't your question answer itself? Of course the'd be liking the food from their own region. It's what's familiar to them.

Who do you think cooked in slave states?

why do you eurocucks suddenly love curry and kebabs?

that's a totally different question.

Niggers love fast food brands from the south because they sell the foods they're used to.

Euros love curry and kebabs because they suddenly had a massive influx of immigrants from countries where those foods come from. They're also a lot more flavorful than the relatively bland foods native to cold northern climates so of course they're popular.

I unironically miss Church's. They closed down the one in my town.

>crown fried chicken
I used to live near one of these and it was kinda shit, but from what I understand they aren't really a corperate chain in the same way KFC or Popeyes are. Is the significant variance in quality?

Because that's where the majority of them live. Only white liberals cry about this shit.

Popeyes is fucking GOAT

Popeyes is slightly good

Way down in our Beloved Dixie, the Colonel may be held in high regard. Yet he's been greatly overshadowed by our 'bayou' application.

KFC use to be king but their quality has really done down in the past 5 years or so. I still like original over crispy, but Popeyes has better quality atm

no idea, haven't been to either one in years. no need to. grocery store deli has great fried chicken.

fspbp

objectively correct

Never tried Popeye's because I don't think there's even one around here and aside from KFC's chicken littles I don't care much for their chicken. KFC has the best mashed potatoes and cole slaw though and chicken littles are actually pretty tasty

My Missourah nigga

The true patrician choice.

Iive never had Popeyes. Is it any good??

popeyes with a good special item > chick fila > zaxby's > raisin canes > popeyes regular menu > bojangles > church's > kfc

I like the tendies at popeyes a little better but church's has better sauce to go with them

el pollo loco

POPEYES

KFC hasnt been remotely good in years.

It's good but it is greasy as FUCK. Like really, really greasy.

We've got a Crown Chicken nearby. Its chicken and sides aren't nearly as good as Popeye's.

It's one of those places that has a million other things on the menu (fish, burgers, grinders, beef patties, lamb over rice plates, etc), a few of which are actually good. But, since there's better places to get basically every individual item they sell, I don't end up going there often.