This is why I hate thin people or whoever

this is why I hate thin people or whoever

I'm not sure who I'm supposed to hate actually, but it's someone.

>I'm not sure who I'm supposed to hate

Every fat person I know blames everyone and everything for their body issues. Look man, the first step to not being like that is to accept you have control over what you put in your gob and how much effort you put into burning calories.
Don't be a potential heart attack who screeches about how everything except them needs to change.

oh i'm not fat

Oh, well carry on with your confusing thread

You hate yourself

besides that

But what if Jelly Beans are one of my favorite kinds of candy and they're hard to find around here except around Easter? Also those look like Jelly Belly brand which are hard as hell to find around here even at Easter and they're the best brand

There is no excuse to be fat.

Today I ate four eggs, one banana, two slices of bread, 150g burger with plenty of bacon and cheese, lots of fries and then a carrot with a dip for a snack. This was one of my healthier, less caloric rich days. However my roomate is coming home from his aunts birthday and might bring some cake back, which I will happily eat if he offers some.

Yesterday I ate two slices of bread, a full dinner in my universities canteen which consisted of white rice, chicken stew, hummus, garlic bread and sweet potato mash and when I got home I ate 300g of beef with a huge portion of potato gratin filled with cream and cheese, and a sliced carrot fried in a pan with butter.

I eat pizza at least once a week, I eat a bag of chips at least once a week, I go out drinking almost every week where I drink plenty of beer, I eat chocolate and candy regularly.

And I still have a full six pack. It helps that I work out, but I am pretty sure that I am still not eating enough food at all. I really don't understand how anyone can get fat, it would require serious effort.

>a full dinner in my universities [sic] canteen
what are you like 20? you'll get fat

>autistic retard with an overactive metabolism can't for the life of her fathom how other people could possibly have bodies with lower metabolisms
I can't wait until you hit 30 and start packing on the pounds because you have the self control of an animal.

>this is why I hate thin people
>Im not fat
Know how i know you're a lying fat tits?

Nice excuses.

I can guarantee you that I won't get fat when I am older. In fact, I will get stronger and maintain my six pack. I have no issues with not eating for longer periods of time, and if I ever get fat I will just start eating less by skipping meals. I also get no mood swings from being hungry. I will have no issue with controlling my weight.

Any fat people in this thread, please tell me how much you ate yesterday and today. Everything counts, every snack you ate, every sip of soda, every meal and what you put into those meals. I want to see what kind of eating habits are required to get fat.

Maybe he hates himself too?

>instead of eating lots of cheap trash get something of quality once in a while
>THIS MAKES ME MAD

This is real ultimate autism.

Yeah bro I eat 2 pints of ice cream, an entire pizza, 5 hamburgers, 3 racks of ribs, 2 bags of cheetos and a stick of celery fried in butter

That was only my dinner but I'm completely ripped no fat at all, I just can't fathom how calories work or how people gain weight, makes no sense

this is me in the pic

my dad already had a heart attack but he still drinks and eats non stop. he will say he walked around the block so its ok

This. It's not even saying to not eat sugar, it's saying don't buy 40 Baby Ruth's, get a nice Ritter Sport or something

jelly belly are based, if you've ever tried the starburst jellybeans I used to get those every easter and they are awesome as well

I'm a fatty and I concur with that advice. If you're going to indulge, indulge in the best. I drink only the finest gourmet sodas, none of those big soda brands. I mail order high quality homemade jams for my biscuits. Once you've had god tier ice cream you can never go back to the cheap $2 - $3 cartons. And that jelly bean example is perfect. Why would you want to go back to the cheap just sugar only jelly beans where the only variety is in color because they all taste the same after having Jelly Bellies?

You're not actually supposed to hate anyone. That's something you choose to do, or your beliefs that you chose force you to do.

I fucking loved Ritter Sport nougat when I was a kid but they seem to have dropped off the face of the earth. Or at least North America.