Tell me if this is a bad rule to follow:

Tell me if this is a bad rule to follow:

If you go into a restaurant, any restarurant, and 90% of the adults in there are obese, that's a place to avoid.

Why? Wouldn't that mean the food is delicious?

That depends more on where you live.
Poor people eat fast food much more often and they're usually fatter as a result.
If you see lots of fat people around it means your a working class scrub.

you think obese people don't know where the good grub is?

This. Either that are if you notice it's a place that's frequented by police a lot of their lunch.

Obese people eat anything, regardless of whether or not it's good.

Fat people are rapacious in nature.

>rapacious
at first I was excited to learn another new word
but then I realized english has far too many words

Define "good".

Lotsa calories, but still leaving you hungry, like sugar, for instance?

So then why would it matter if 90% of the restaurant is obese? Do you just not like being around them?

By that logic you have to avoid every restaurant in America

Living in the US half the people in any restaurant are obese

>you think obese people don't know where the good grub is?

Obese people know where they can get lots of high calorie junk for cheap. If you go into a restaurant and the vast majority of the customers are obese, it's a sign that you've entered an establishment which values quantity over quality.

you'll find plenty of obese people at all you can eat buffets. doesn't mean the food is good, just means they're fat fucks.

Well then shouldn't the rule be "don't go to all you can eat buffets" and not "don't go where obese people are?"

double plus ungood

You'll also find plenty of obese people at fast food restaurants. And low quality diners. I'm with OP, obese people have no ability to discern good food.

Not true. Obese people tend to be picky fucks, if anything.

We need to divide this up probably. They're picky in that they usually won't try new and unfamiliar dishes, but they are not picky about the quality of the ingredients or the preparation

In general I avoid eating in places full of obese people because the portions will be huge, and that's what you're paying for instead of the quality of the food.

I make an exception when it comes to Southern American food (BBQ, Cajun, Low Country, fried chicken/fish joints), because anyone who eats that on a regular basis will end up obese.

who cares if the food is good or not, avoid places full of fat fucks so you don't have to be around fat fucks while you try to enjoy your meal. they eat like barn animals and smell like them too.

The food won't be good most of the time. Fatfucks are there because the portions are huge, and that's what they care about.

I avoid restaurants like that, because it's hard to focus on food when you've got a boner

I live near Corpus Christi, guess I'm not allowed to go to restaurants.

Only 40% of your residents are obese, there are restaurants where they aren't the majority

OP, I just want to thank you for flushing out the offended fatties.

I just went to one of the older locally owned establishments yesterday, I could count the number of "average" sized people on half a hand.

The half of your hand you could see?

>it's a sign that you've entered an establishment which values quantity over quality.

So much this. See: I've been to Golden Corral a few times and every time I've bothered eating there, there were obese people on scooters everywhere.

Juggalo family?

well, it means it's addictive and/or cheap. either are good

What does that even mean?

t. fatty

As in, if you're trying to make a rule for avoiding/choosing places, you'd do good to spend your money at the addictive place, that means you like it. A lot of people pay equal/more money for something they don't really like.

You know, I do have to say that Golden Corral had one of the most honest TV commercials I've ever seen.

It was testimonials from real customers and they were all fat as fuck. I mean like pregnant walrus fat. They didn't even try to find a customer under 250lbs.

>A lot of people pay equal/more money for something they don't really like.
I don't think a lot of people do this. A lot of people genuinely like crappy stuff as long as it's cheap and in large portions. Those who don't go in for that aren't necessarily getting ripped off though.

Looks like that's fucking everywhere in America

It says a lot about you that you don't know where the fit people eat