Muffins vs Scone (Biscuit)

Muffins vs Scone (Biscuit)

The Ultimate Battle

muffin.

/thread

Waffle

Biscuit is more versatile.....goes well with jelly, gravy, honey, and syrup

if by "Ultimate Battle," you mean the battle for distant second to bagel sandwiches...then I guess biscuit.

Bagel.
I'm not jewish, I'm not trying to be jewish about this, I've eaten both kinds in OP plenty of times, but a breakfast bagel sandwich is just the ultimate.

Are bagels a American things?

the only good thing is the muffin. the meat, cheese and egg really shouldn't be eaten...

Biscuit all day every day.

Pretty much. Originally from European Jewish communities, but perfected in New York and spread from there. Sort of like a lot of things.

No, they're a shitty thing.

Scone isn't a biscuit at all. It's just a rough approximation

no a biscuit is just a shitty version of a scone

Bagels are by far the best form of bread for breakfast sandwiches, assuming they are layered properly. Cheese must be the bottom layer to prevent drips.

biscuits are the best. like user above mentions, they're so versatile.
there was a few years that I stopped keeping bread around but always had buttermilk and lard on hand for biscuits

Biscuits aren't scones, you dumb cunt.

croissandwich

this was a joke btw, croissandwiches are disgusting. real answer is pic related

what. is. that. thing. of. beauty.

cinnamon roll breakfast sandwich

>Scone

Oh, is that what they actually call American biscuits over there? 'Scones are a kind of cookie/brownie over here

>cinnamon roll breakfast sandwich
My mouth and tongue want to make love to it.

>cookie/brownie
Hilarious. At best, it's a dense muffin in the US. Have you ever eaten a scone?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Idiot.

That said, muffin is superior. Don't get me wrong, I love biscuits, but for a breakfast sandwich an english muffin has just the right texture and stability. If I'm going to have biscuits, it's going to be with butter and honey or bacon gravy, not as a sandwich. Bagels are good, but too dense and thick for breakfast sandwiches. Muffin wins overall.

Checked

This is the correct answer.

>To prevent drips
So it doesn't come out the hole in the bottom of the bagel? Under hot eggs and meat between toasted bagel halfs?

bagles fucking suck, I hate when I order a biscuit and they give me that.