Rate my platter

rate my platter

another

Cheese squares and olives look messy. The fruit is a strange choice. 6/10 taste, 8/10 execution.

I think it's about time that 'platters' be banned as not Veeky Forums-related. Take it to reddit, where they think making platters is cooking.

Rape and kill rape and kill rape and kill kill niggers kill faggots rape babies kill queers rape and kill rape and kill rape and kill

>cucumbers

soiled it

What's the dip for, the cheese?

depressing

nigger, we have McChicken Sandwich® threads.

shut the fuck up

Looks good user. If you want any advice though; people like height, things in three dimensions. Overlap at least parts of some of the things up more. It look's too forced and too organized rather than natural; and too flat maybe because of the camera angle or because of the spread or symmetry. And symmetry may seem soothing to some people but it makes it seem like there's less there because the mind divides it in half.

I like it better when there's separate plates for cheese and meat and other stuff. and that's actually not much different stuff to choose from. and why so little ham, was it the only expensive thing you bought? it's all a bit trite.

um excuse me, but the best fast food sandwich is cooked unlike shitty pre-bought platters.

and btw your cheese is boring as hell

Nothing worse than boring cheese.

you would be laughed out of Scandinavia for that

Where's the bean dip and tortilla chips? The guacamole? The pepperoni, the Ritz? 1/10 would not bring to a football game.

>3 types of ham
not enough for you? I honestly prefer the other items to the cured meats - not a fan of the grease face and the firm poos

Lmao

I see one type of ham and two types of shitty cheap looking salami

>No breads or crackers

shit-tier

two pork sausages and prosciutto, pig product then.

Id say that getting raped and murdered by a pack of stinking niggers is a bit worse than boring cheese

That would be bad, yeah, but boring cheese is still worse.

Looks bretty good op. Like some other have said, lacking crackers.

you didn't even peel the cucumber, let alone remove the insides that make people burp. the slices are too thick. your meats are salty and there is no way to counterbalance that since all you have to offer for three types of pork is a fucking cheap cucumber (the tomato is already used up by the mozz, which btw is served without basil, a major sin) the only other cheese apart from your cheap boring yellow supermarket cheese is feta, which again is salty as hell. and there not even a single piece of lettuce and your condiment sauces are a joke. you didnt even put toothpicks into the olives or fruit. people will use their fingers to pick them up. instead of offering melon you made a fucking bowl put of it how are people supposed to eat it? the stuff is way too densely arranged. and since you put everything onto one plate, all your guests will tread on each other’s toes. your cheese selection is limited. and there is no salmon. any 2006 smörgasbord for polish truck drivers on a fucking baltic sea ferryboat is more appealing than your ... thing.

>05/04/17 New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
>10/04/16 New board for Veeky Forums Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
>06/20/16 New Veeky Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Veeky Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
>[Hide] [Show All]

Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking

Blow it out your ass, faggot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Looks fuckin delicious/10 well done user.

looks good, but you need some motherfucking crackers. Something hearty with seeds and shit

Where the bread at tho

i can only shop at sams club. and crackers are on the side

> (OP)

Was there a sale at Costco or something?

drop the dip and its ok, add in lemon wedges and herb sprigs for more appeal

Nice!, I can't stay but I'll be there with my Tupperware to carry some away if you don't mind

thank you.
eheheehehehehe

would eat / 10

Fuck these guys, OP. That platter looks tasty as hell. Granted, im not a huge cucumber guy but id glady get drunk at the party and help myself to such a platter

Well done, OP. Very impressive. I'm sneriously thinking of doing this for Xmas this year to impress my new in-laws. Also don't listen to this dweeb here. We obviously understand the cucumber's role as a palate cleanser. I may not have made some of the choices you did, but it's up to you. Cater to your own taste.

10/10

wal mart/10

these look great. my family always does meat/cheese/olives whenever we get together for holidays or sometimes just as a lazy dinner, so i think platters like this are fantastic.

yours are gorgeous. now i want to run out and get some feta and olives though