Have you ever made a meme food before?

Have you ever made a meme food before?

Come on man, this is a blue board.

Hey man it was 2011, epic meal time was still big and it looked like fun to do with friends.

some of the construction,

whoppers and big macs. i think we also did wendys?

sounds like fun dude
more work than i'd probably do for what it made but i bet it was fun with buddies
good times man

desu i'd eat one for free

Nope because term "meme food" makes no sense.

What am I looking at here?

When I was in middle school I made a batch of Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls and gave them to my friends.

I'm working on an edible Nyquil chicken recipe as we speak. Just gotta save up for the sambuca.

This look delicious.

If its mimicking epic meal time idk what's more meme than thay

You can't look at a bacon weave and not say "that's a gimmick"

Veeky Forums used to be fine with meme stuff, but now Veeky Forums has this huge resentment against Reddit which makes them naturally disagree with anything that might be liked there.

No, it's just that memes naturally favor the simple-minded, so naturally retards on /r9k/ ran them into the ground. A mirror is the last place anyone on Veeky Forums wants to look.

Question: do you also see garnish as " a gimmick"?

No? I see food served in a shoe as a gimmick.

I dunno if this counts but we've made those macguffin muffins a few times. I really like them, it's basically easy breakfast for a few days.

Um, yes, I think so. When Burger King came out with those Mac & Cheetos, I bought 8 orders and used them to make Mac & Cheetos Lasagna to amuse my friends.
>mfw it was pretty fucking good

That's probably the most embarrassing thing I've ever cooked, even though everyone loved it.

>mfw Veeky Forums likes meme food unironically now
We've come full circle lads

>those fingers
are you an alium?

LE FUCKIN NAZIS REEEEEEE

i made buffalo cauliflower "wings"

honestly they were good and i'd make them again

I think its supposed to be fast-food sushi

ye

One time I made patties out of mac n cheese wrapped in ham slices and I fried it.

Does this count as meme food, or just down right butt butt retarded? Me and a few friends in middle school made our own mozzarella sticks like a fuck load of them in the deep fryer, then built a massive castle out of them and filled it with marinara sauce.