Waterdrinkers, why havent you made the switch yet?

waterdrinkers, why havent you made the switch yet?

>cheaper
>tastier
>better packaging
>more options
>satisfying crack on opening

thoughts?

Why not just drink tea and skip the diabetes?

HFCS

I know this is bait but

>50 fucking grams of sugar per can negating any hydrating effects or health benefits

wai haben u maed the swich yet/??

sup

>paying more than 99 cents for your lightly flavored beverage

>tfw you get into an argument with the Vietnamese convenience store owner who is trying to charge $1.29 per can despite the can itself displaying that they cost $0.99 a can

50g isn't that bad if you're not drinking other sugar during the day, the problem with Arizona is HFCS. Also the green tea has 30ish, not 50

>cheaper
1/7 gal for $1 vs 5 gallons for $1 is cheaper?
>tastier
Only if you take perverse pleasure in corn syrup
>better packaging
dank maymay can vs STURDY LIKE MOUNTAIN 5 gallon bottle, perfect for carrying your water and is a convenient way to build muscle and develop good balance and posture
>more options
Technically it is, itself, an option of flavored water
>satisfying crack on opening
Not as satisfying as the HUGE GAINS you'll be seeing lifting jugs up and putting them down

I think the can suggests the price at 99¢. People can charge whatever they want for it though.

It's his shop, his rules, roundeye.

AriZona makes cans without 99¢ expressly four douchebags who won't stick to the MSRP, feel free to argue with anyone marking up the 99¢ cans

i dont want diabetes op

This

>ywn enjoy the gains from carrying 4 of those monsters every day for your daily dose
>ywn help old frail ladies with their bottles to get EVEN MORE GAINZ
>ywn flex your ripped body in front of cuties at the store as you carry your 10 personal bottles and 20 more for the other customers
>ywn have piss as clear as the morning dew

End your life, inferior sugar drinkers

OP confirmed virgin HCFS drinker. Why not take some notes from Chad Quench.

Water is free you idiot

very good post

Don't get me wrong I love Arizona's, but nothing better then gulping down a cold glass of water on a hot summers day.

Water.

It's way more than the recommended amount per day for both men and women even without eating anything else and if you're a fat enough fuck to drink shitty processed sugar added tea by the gallon you're probably eating a bunch of garbage like McDonald's too anyways,

There is no green flavor to be found in these, its just ginseng and sugar and its garbage. Thats coming from someone who drank this shit all the time as a kid.

I have to drink water to stay hydrated.

175 whole caloriedoos.
Nty, I enjoy not being fat.

Also, why are americans allowed to cheat with the nutrition info?
>Randomly defined "serving" as unit
>2.5 servings per container, like nobody downs the whole can in one sitting.
No wonder you guys are fat as fuck.

>cheaper
nigger water is literally free

I'm confused, compared to other beverages this specific green tea Arizona doesn't have bad sugar content at all. Esp considering it's triple the size of an average soda can, and now they have bottles of these made with cane sugar making it even better.

All sugar content is bad content, fructose is a poison.

HFCS isn't better or worse than other sugars user. The problem is the HFCS drinks will make you drink too much sugar pretty much no matter what.

ok where do i find one of these stations? Cause i have jugs and can get them easily, they've only been storing change so far.

HFCS is higher in fructose than other sugars, and fructose is a poison.
Worse, as America's palate becomes ever more demanding of sweetness, greater and greater quantities of HFCS are dumped into everyday food items.

Literally any grocery store.

we don't have it in my country

Sorry bae, I'm additced to bbc semen.

Move to Norway.
We have water sourced directly from mountain reservoirs. 98% of our population gets water with the same purity as bottled water directly from the tap, plus it is never stale as it takes less than an hour for the water to reach your tap from the reservoir.

I used to drink 2-3 of these a day.

I stopped and went from 180 to 170. 6'2.

you forgot
>hfcs

This post was brought to you by Arizona®

because i'm not a nigger

at my shop they are 1.04 because of the 5 cent deposit on the can

I drink the stuff from my local farm store, I'll also get their milk too.

Step aside tea fags

>being too poor/retarded to buy a water filter
>hauling water in giant containers when it comes in a pipe to your house

>tfw Nordiboo

tell me more pls anything

>cheaper and better packaging
>residing in a country where the tap water isn't drinkable

why even live

>absolute fuckton of sugar per can

Nah I'm alright faм, enjoy

I drink both water and Arizona.