How do you feel about fried shrimp heads?

How do you feel about fried shrimp heads?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2iiu5d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whats even the point?

It boils up well, hun.

dailymotion.com/video/x2iiu5d

A perfect way to squeeze more money out of retards

Watch Bourdain in Louisiana. He says the food there was Ferran Adria level. He said he didn't taste anything better than El Bulli from the Cajun episode.

Why would someone each literal trash.

Because "literal trash" used to be Lobster in the 1800s. People have been getting their shit together for centuries.

Ok?

So you don't know who Ferran Adria is, or what El Bulli was? It was the best restaurant in the world. I guess you're not a foodie.

I just don't see how that's relevant.

Jesus Christ. The original post is about shrimp heads, I said bourdain went to Louisiana and had crawfish heads which are nearly identical to shrimp heads and he declared the cajun food nearly the apotheosis of food, comparable to El Bulli. Do you follow now? Tony loves sucking the brains out of shrimps, craw fish and lobsters. Like work with you people.

You didn't say anything about crawfish heads though, you just said the food in Louisiana was good, which could mean anything. And even then sucking out the shit from crawfish is a bit different from eating all the chitin that covers the shrimp. Also I think the extra shrimp bits are better used for broth rather than as a salt spice and oil delivery system.

They trigger white people. Along with the tails.

I don't know, are they supposed to make me feel something?

I am a gourmand. I am thinking of transitioning into an epicure because smaller portions generally mean more weight loss.

retarded
there is no meat left on it, sure you can make broth with them, you also make broth with chicken bones and i dont eat chicken bones

Shrimp brains are delicious

Eat them up. Yum.

wow he posted an image with text on it, he must be right

everybody loves shrimp, i don't like it.

The bottom piece with the legs is a nice crunch. Suck on the other half, but don't bother chewing the wide flat shells.

I would way rather boil them in a shrimp stock for use in gumbo or risotto.

This is wrong you grognard

>they eat the heads instead of the tails