So she posts here,right?

So she posts here,right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOMMY MOMMY GIVE ME MILKIES

We have been raided. Oh no daddy, quick cum in me! Daddy oh daddy, faster, faster! Don't stop, daddy, don't stop! I am almost there!
*ding*
Daddy the watermelon chicken is ready. Let's eat.

>watermelon chicken

please go out with me emmy, we can make Mammi and then throw it out and just eat boiled eggs and ceasar salad, then watch movies on the couch.

>that thread on chicken watermelon last week
>someone posted a shot of them actually cooking it in their oven
>looks exactly like the one shown in the video

It cant be the same person can it?

the one on the archive was the other way round, but the bone on the drumstick and the powder rub match up perfectly. here is the image for comparison. the image on the thumbnail is also on the same style of wood on the verandah. so one more mark towards "yes".

i have marked the image for your convenience.

i will watch the video and correlate this soon

No, user just watched the video and took screenshots. Made up a few filenames, changed a few orientations and fooled le redit.
Just wait for evidence.

she read a NYT article for the recipe. BUT she may have posted the result of the chicken on here before she posted the video

its inconclusive, i can't be sure whether or not she did post the picture, or whether it was a screengrab. thats all for me, I hate revealing my shitty internet detective autism

the images match up, but I cant be sure of what was first

ok i just noticed something. the aspect ratio of this picture is different to the picture she took for the video, which means it is IMPOSSIBLE this was a screenshot. this is one more tick for an absolute maybe.

see the size of this youtube screenshot compared to this high(er) rez camera image?

also the video has some of the verandah cut out

No, someone posted a pic of it in their oven which got like 30+ (you)s.

do you have a link to this?

i can match up burn marks and other identifying pieces with the video

>watermelon chicken
To be honest she does look like jungle bunny.

Ok this image is mort definately the same watermelon. note the skewers in the same positions and the bulge on top.

the watermelon juices are crusted up on the same areas if you flip the tray around.

either someone has access to highrez images of her cooking, or she likes to post her stuff here. if you have any questions just ask

note the small white patch on top and the distinctive bulge. i think one of the skewers (the bottom right) has been pushed slightly. this picture may have been taken while it was still cooking, which would explain the increased sagging in the second image I am posting now

Are we sure they didn't just pull those pics from her facebook or instagram pages?

no such pictures exist on her facebook or instagram from what i can see. so this is another strange mystery. another tick.

reverse image searching
doesnt show anything else up apart from /co/ threads.

Emmy pls b my grilfiend.

I love when Veeky Forums gets a mystery to work on. Everyone coming together and going full CSI is an amazing thing.

This. If /pol/ can find a flag in the middle of a field in tennesse in less than 2 days using vapor trails to map its location we can do this.

That was an absolutely insane feat.

>So she posts here,right?

> OP on the right.

Hi emmy

Of course she does. Why do you think she's been cursing more often in her recent videos?

Story on that??

youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q

How long before she becomes a /pol/lack like reviewlad?

Please don't let /pol/ know about her. If they could turn Ben Garrison they can turn Emma.

hi emmy, your videos are good. please resist viral marketing here.

In the past few months she's been giving less of a fuck and I love it.