Disney Parks Food

What do you guys like to eat when you're there?

>that will be $35 not including tip

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Victoria and Albert's chefs table

The last time I was there, my favorite meal was the sampler plate at 50's Prime Time Cafe. Meatloaf, pot roast and fried chicken on one plate. So good I even ate the greens and beans. I also highly enjoyed the chicken and lamb shawarma platter at Tangierine Cafe. In terms of Disney meals it was a very good value. Also my favorite snack was the school bread from Kringla Bakeri.

that pineapple ice cream thing

Gumbo in a bread bowl near the pirates of the Caribbean ride.
Also dole whip

I live off of Bengal Barbecue and Dole Whips.

Bengal Barbecue is really good but they keep shrinking the portions and upping the prices

disney food sucks ass.

i bring my own.

pretzels with mustard

I ate at Ariel's Grotto once and they had some amazing lobster chowder.

t. Universal employee

Capa Steakhouse at the Four Seasons

Ariel with a side of Mulan's pussy

Epcot has a food and wine festival going on for the next couple months. They add new countries, new menus, new drinks. Only downside is how popular it gets. Epcot has yet to evolve it's crowd control.

I've never been there but I want to try the waffles shaped like mickey mouse

Maybe if they had like, I dunno, empty plots of land that they could build more countries on, that would help with crowd control

...Naw

The Japanese grill at the world showcase is really good. Probably the best meal I had there.

I went to the chinese pavilion the last time i went, because I thought I remembered it being good, but they literally served me mcdonald's chicken nuggets and called them sweet and sour chicken.

If it's Disney World, mac and cheese from the Friar's Nook. That shit is sent straight from the heavens and you can have it with your choice of meat on top

Can you stop

Nothing, since some tendies that smell like fish are $9. Also they sell corndogs for like $5 or $6. I went there for a field trip in the 8th grade and never went back.

I never ever ate there. I always bring my own food when I go there.

See, this is what makes me mad, everyone that writes off Disney park food only ever eats the chicken tenders at the Electric Umbrella and then complains it's shit. Did you know that the best restaurant in central Florida is on Disney property? Have you ever been to Napa Rose? Carthay Circle Lounge? Artist Point? Sanaa? Skipper Canteen? No? Then fuck off.

Best Fried Chicken. Also the Corn dogs in California Adventure.

preferred to eat at the hotels when i worked there, since no food discounts in parks. portion sizes were better, too

i liked the turkey sandwich at the contemporary that had like, pear i think?

>Did you know that the best restaurant in central Florida is on Disney property?
Yeah, but isn't that sort of besides the point because that restaurant is virtually impossible to actually get reservations for?

Most restaurants there are meh-tier food with an absurdly high price tag. When I was there none of the food was bad, but it was like paying Michelin-star prices for Chili's tier food (at best).

My wife's poonani