Quit mcdonalds first day

>roaches fell from a ceiling light onto the grill and someone put burgers on top of it and cooked them

>everyone there is on meth addict and have open sores that touch your food

>they use cleaning agents on the floors/tables then wipe the grills down with the same rags

>the grease literally gets into your eyes nose and now i have a sinus infection

>burgers come off the grill still half raw "they finish cooking in the warmers" even though someone complained about a raw burger

>no one speaks a lick of fucking english

>burned the fuck out of myself and the spic manager shit talked me in spanish

7.75 an hour is not worth the fucking health issues

It doesn't get much better for minimum wage my man

I had a similar experience and no longer eat out and I became a farmer. Redpilled as fuck now. A bit disenchanted too.

would rather work a cash register at walmart at least i'm not cooking roach burgers and getting yelled at in spanish

I worked at KFC in high school. Was actually kind of a fun job. And all the KFC i could eat, custom made with the freshest of the fresh. My friends let me tell you

So what your saying is you loved in the ghetto to begin with? Work at a richer location dumbass.

Hope you find a better place,user.

Welp, time to give up.

Into your moms basement you go for the next 30 years

whens the best time to go to a chicken place? new oil, fresh chickens

>Try out fast food job
>Quit within two weeks
>Apply for tech position at a firm
>Double the pay
>have no qualifications
>Get hired as a seasonal worker
>Do such a good job I'm on full time now
Don't let min wage get you down, my man. You can do it.

>things that happened

This. After quitting my shitty restaurant job, I applied to a CEO 500 company for their vice president position. Walked in the interview, introduced myself confidently, performed a firm handshake, and got the job. Not that hard lol

Scoff all you'd like, but I'm telling the truth. I just wanted to inspire some hope in user.

You say this as if was he said was really that far fetched

whenever they stop serving breakfast probably.

>live in white Germanic Christian community
>gorgeous QT McD employees who take themselves and their work seriously and are each using this as a stepping stone, not a dead end
>hygienic and orderly kitchen
>Great food
>Fast times

Is there anything they don't do better than the rest of civilization?

>mcdonalds
>anything ever being cleaned
>rags being used
>anything being raw ever in a mcdonalds, even in the freezer

Which fucking McDonalds to you work at lol, the one in fucking Thailand?

That firm handshake goes a long way.

T. Boomer

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

I would just follow the golden rule of fast food and don't go during off hours. Go at lunch or dinner time and you'll have the best chance of getting fresh chicken.

That said, when I worked at KFC people that came to the drive thru right before closing often got hooked the fuck up with tons of free shit because the manager didn't want to have to mark it as waste
>person orders 2 pieces of chicken
>"how would you like a 12 piece and 3 large sides for the same price?"
>uuuuuh sure
>"great I'll throw in a couple large drinks also if you'd like"
Meanwhile I'm loading a 55 gallon garbage bag full of popcorn chicken into my car

sounds awful. I worked at mcdonalds for 8 months and literally none of those things came remotely close to happening to me. I live in Canada though

Where the fuck do you live in?

>>everyone there is on meth addict and have open sores that touch your food
>>they use cleaning agents on the floors/tables then wipe the grills down with the same rags
>>the grease literally gets into your eyes nose and now i have a sinus infection
>>burgers come off the grill still half raw "they finish cooking in the warmers" even though someone complained about a raw burger
>>no one speaks a lick of fucking english
>>burned the fuck out of myself and the spic manager shit talked me in spanish

Here's the simple and cost effective solution to all these problems.

disenchanted how?

>farmer
>redpilled
Please throw yourself into your hogpen as food for the sows. Thanks.

He made it up.

none of this happened

Get a job at Walmart. $9+ an hour, and all you do is stand around. Great benefits, 10% discount store wide, and you get to say you work at Walmart. Lots of crazies, but no health problems, and if you spot any, corporate takes it very seriously.

He probably lives in an inner city shithole.
I know people who worked at a Dennys about that bad. Several of them actually. At three different locations. All of them refuse to eat at any diner now. I don't blame them.

Yeah I lasted 3 hours at McDonald's. My first day there I was supposed to be trained on the grill. Well apparently they didn't run much of an air conditioner in the kitchen and it was a million degrees. Me and the dude training me were both sweating so bad that it was dripping off our faces on to the grill and no fucks were given. I brought this up to the dude and he wiped his hand across his forehead and then shook it off onto the meat coming off the grill and just showered it in sweat. I quit right there.

>meat coming off the grill and just showered it in sweat

Dude, that's commonplace in any restaurant. When I worked for a pizza chain in college during the weekend rush sweat dripped off my face continually onto the pizzas both during assembly and while cutting. Anyone who goes to a restaurant when it's busy not expecting to be eating body sweat is extremely naive.

>best at making cars
>best at making sausage
>best at making beer
>best at imploding empires
>best at making athletic clothing
>best at making pretzels
>best at inciting global conflicts
The list continues..

if you can find one of those small neighborhood market walmarts to work at its pretty chill

>I live in Canada though
Are there normal people that work in McDonalds everywhere except America? Here, it's a last resort job for 16 year-olds, single mothers, speedfreaks, crackheads, junkies, spics, and convicted felons. It's an insult to work there.

>tfw try to give firm handshakes whenever I meet new co-workers but they always have small hands or Bigfoot hands so it's really awkward to give a proper grip

former neighborhood market worker reporting in. Only position you don't want is fresh associate. They'll have you cleaning the meat racks (the grates and plastic sheets the meats rest on). Problem with that is the chicken and pork constantly secrete some kind of weird slime gelatin that covers the entire fucking tray. And depending on how many people you have working there, your two options are washing them in the deli sink, or washing them by hand with paper towels. The latter takes way too fucking long, and having your hands immersed in mystery goo for eight hours isn't exactly fun.

Every other position is alright though. P:S; don't eat the marketside subs.

Are we talking about an USA MCDonalds or EU?

>meth addicts
>spics

It's America, you idiot.

Yea I figured, just making sure.

the ribs tho

it really depends on the area, the one I worked at was 70% 16 year olds, 30% Older filipino people

What's wrong with the subs? I once bought a 6 foot sub from Walmart

Uh, they still have to make the food. And that's for the customer, not the worker dumbass.

The food is made, prepared, and cooked off the premises. All they do in the restaurant is reheat it.

Yes and no. That's kind of like saying a smoked ham is made off premises, and you're just reheating it.

For me,

>>>best at making cars
The old ones for looks, reliability and speed yes but Japan has been making insanely reliable vehicles since around the 60's, some are insanely fast and tuneable and look amazing, I'd say some are on par with German cars for looks
>>best at making sausage
can't argue with that
>>best at making beer
on par with Belgium I reckon
>>best at imploding empires
see Italy
>>best at making athletic clothing
Yep
>>best at making pretzels
Definitely
>>best at inciting global conflicts
Yep

Their weapons are pretty good and so is German clothing

>The old ones for looks, reliability and speed yes but Japan has been making insanely reliable vehicles since around the 60's, some are insanely fast and tuneable and look amazing, I'd say some are on par with German cars for looks
Personally I don't like how most jap cars look, but that's subjective. I can respect how far they've come really.

>on par with Belgium I reckon
Fair enough, I love the spicy notes in belgian beer

Forgot about weapons, they are great actually my favorite handguns are from walther but the Belgians are also on par with them as FN has been making excellent stuff for decades

What about pic related, also the Toyota 2000gt, Nissan 240z and also the Skyline series

I like my pilsners and wheat beers mostly, I love the almost fruity kind of tastes they have

Yeah some of my favourite weapons are German, I'm actually looking at getting my rifle license and getting myself a Mauser K98 or something like that, it's a shame getting pistols and rifles that are semi auto or full auto in my country is such a pain in the fucking ass

>since around the 60's
Try the 80s.

Hmm, I mean it's not too bad. Actually I like the old honda ILX and NSX, also skylines are cool too and supras. The 240z actually looks decent too, I like the curviness but hate the silver door handles.

I feel your pain on guns, I live in california so it's not too hard to get semiauto pistols and rifles but forget about ever getting something milspec or automatic. It sucks but at least I can have fun with pistols and my mosin.

Dare I ask what you did with 55 gallons of popcorn chicken?

There the Corolla, Datsun 510, the Nissan skyline series and many more

Lol shit, california, I'm Australian, our rules are pretty retarded too, politicians down here are fucking mongs

shoo shoo kangaroo

>Go to Jack in the Box right before they empty the shake
>Get a free shake

>Go to Church's before closing
>Get free Jalapeno poppers and tendies

>Go to Taco Bell before closing
>Woman throws in a chalup or gordita or whatever in my bag without even asking if I want it

These truly are the golden hours of fast food

Yeah nah fuck off cunt

I'm glad they make it hard for bogans like you to get a gun.

Unless you're a cop or live on a farm you don't need a gun.

No a bogan, just an enthusiast, picked up a love for the sport while in air force cadets

>the shit that never happened ITT right now
>posting any of it
>2017

>need
I don't need a gun until someone else needs to be shot near me, which will probably be never, but that doesn't stop me from carrying a colt 1908 in my jean pocket or pistol in my bag or on my hip.

Do you not find it reasonable to be able to use the same amount of force against one who would use it on you?
>also it's a pretty fun hobby to shoot

>Lol shit, california, I'm Australian, our rules are pretty retarded too, politicians down here are fucking mongs

Yeah I feel like australia is analogous to california, I mean same libtard laws that make life more difficult without rational basis. Same climate. Maybe people over there are more sociable though and perhaps less stupid.

Fed it to my dog

Yeah I reckon so too, especially Melbourne, melbourne is full of snooty fuckin hipsters that do nothing but whine and get shit banned, shit even swords are banned in Melbourne unless you have a license, all the other states apart from our capital and Victoria (where melbourne is) can have swords

A fucking sword license? You're kidding me man, I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face applying in the office for a fucking sword license. We can have those in cali at least, and it's not hard to get hunting rifles or pistols, but god forbid if you want anything that resembles a military rifle even if it's semiauto.

Well you can also get a collectors club membership which is pretty much the same thing but with rifles and shotguns the only ones you can get without being a professional hunter or a licensed collector or some shit are bolt actions, lever actions and break actions, for pistols you need to be in a club that competes in competitions and the regulations are a pain in the ass, it's pretty shit over here for guns

>my kitchen is pretty clean
>want to take a straw out of my drawer for a drink
>notice something is weird
>there is a fucking bug inside the straw
>now I have to check every single straw I put inside my drink
>when ordering food I always ask them to not put the straw in the drink
>only mc donalds is too stupid to not do that

/an/ here just wanted to say that's a beautiful woofer and I hope he enjoyed his chicken special

Man wtf, first you need a license for a sword now you're saying you need to join a special club just to own any gun that isn't 100 years old? Australia has some damn stupid laws, worse than ours it seems. Although I bet if you join one of those clubs they're not going to stop you from buying a scar-h or ar-15 like they will here in cali.

I also wonder if the government is getting kickbacks from these clubs in order to grant that exclusive privilege.

I thought dogs could die from that mich sodium.

Yeah pretty much, I've met people with SLR's (FN FAL Australianised) and I'm sure there's people with AR-15's and shit like that out there only thing is you can only have 10 round mags if you only have your cat C license, pro hunters and people like safety instructors with a cat D license can have rifles with more than 10 rounds though

Our government doesn't really cop much shit funnily enough, not enough people seem to care enough, there are a few groups out there that are trying to work towards better gun laws, also you have to have a full on gun license for fucking airsoft lol and you can't shoot them anywhere apart from private property, gun ranges don't seem to allow them

>only thing is you can only have 10 round mags if you only have your cat C license, pro hunters and people like safety instructors with a cat D license can have rifles with more than 10 rounds though

We have a law like that too but it applies to absolutely everyone who isn't law enforcement or military. It's pretty fucking stupid because I could drive 3 hours into nevada and get an auto ak with 100 round drum mags if I wanted to.

>also you have to have a full on gun license for fucking airsoft lol and you can't shoot them anywhere apart from private property, gun ranges don't seem to allow them
Holy shit now that is britain tier, even kids can have airsoft guns and pellet guns here without any red tape

Yeah, it's fucking insane man, everywhere else treats airsoft guns as toys but here in australia the government is scared that somehow someone will convert one in to a real gun, not even kidding, that's one of the reasons why it's banned

Why not put a rag on to stop yourself from being a health violation?

But that's literally impossible, holy shit the laws have gone straight up absurd now. Honestly it seems more like satire than reality. It'd be easier to build a gun out of scrap metal than convert an airsoft gun into one.

so if I go close to closing hours and ask if they've got any leftovers they'll give it to me?

I want to be mad at you but this is Veeky Forums not /pol/

what
that would be like taking some cardboard box, putting computer components into it and saying you built a computer out of a cardboard box

probably

I see m00t still haunts this place

Yeah he died after eating it

who

>Yeah he died after eating it

I fucking know right, Australia is fucking retarded

Cool doggo

I don't think you know what germanic means

Please be shitty bait

Look for a janitor job. You'll see some really disgusting shit but you will have almost no supervision and you could work at your own pace. I did it for a while and then switched to food service for a more flexible schedule and quit the first day.

the meat they use is borderline illegal to sell for human consumption. 80% of em are fine, but occasionally you'll get one that tastes like windex and lye.