What are Veeky Forums's thoughts on Mark Wiens?

What are Veeky Forums's thoughts on Mark Wiens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-O-rDRpbog
youtu.be/P_M_Xq-b_uM?t=6m
youtube.com/watch?v=o76frXL56g8
youtube.com/watch?v=eOGwi-Ycgn8&index=13&list=PLufhOGpQz_psSlLsRGBAIAqG5-pCYP-aO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His face is annoying but I'm jelly of his lifestyle.

Fucking who? If he's as much a faggot as you then I don't care much for the man.

Good job prefacing your thread. Idiot.

if you dont know who he is then this obviously isnt the thread for you bud.

I enjoy this old video of him eating sago gloop and trying to be positive about it

youtube.com/watch?v=t-O-rDRpbog

I know too much about the fag even though ive only seen him on this site several times and a couple on yt not my kinda thing
Maybe i find him over the top

get out of Veeky Forums now

Absolutely love his videos. I've been following his youtube channel for many years now. However, I have a vague memory of him taking a walk around some bushes and he picked up a rhino poop and ate it, saying it's a delicacy. I can't find that video now, but I think it was in Africa. Anyone else remembers it? He might have deleted it at the onset of his popularity.

Holy shit, i found it!

youtu.be/P_M_Xq-b_uM?t=6m

I prefer Trevor James

I think he should get a camera man instead of making Ying his slave

I find him more annoying

I watch him and Trevor while I eat, I can't watch his shit without getting hungry

they're both horrible desu, but I'm 100% convinced Mark Wiens participates in snuff films.

I'm a man utd fan and he reminds me of ander herrera. He's a more ugly and way more annoying version.

I dont like his face and his expressions.

I liked that episode where 6 well-hung black men gave him their cream pies and he pulled that face as he wiped it all over his skin.

can anyone post mark wienes photoshops?

He needs to eat things off camera. I hate his reactions and his face.

youtube.com/watch?v=o76frXL56g8

I broke out in a cold sweat just by looking at his hair

hes not bad, i like the type of foods he eats. only thing i cant stand is his stupid forced reactions he does when he takes a bite out of something.
you know that retarded head tilt thing?

and i know its forced because if you watch other food vloggers with mark as a guest. he pretty much never does that reaction.

he has the face of a child rapist
>ooohhh i'm gonna travel around the world to thailand and cambodia and shit for ficki-f-I mean food. Just eating food

I didn't know who he was or what he did until I saw a video that compiled all of his "reactions" to eating literally anything. It was disturbing.

If I ever saw him in person I would kidnap him and make him eat increasingly disgusting foods until he became obese.

world's most punchable face

He's half cambodian

I prefer Dustin from Solo Travel Blog. He is a real cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=eOGwi-Ycgn8&index=13&list=PLufhOGpQz_psSlLsRGBAIAqG5-pCYP-aO