Fuck me

Fuck me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iM_KMYulI_s
youtube.com/watch?v=JDSPAPOUU0U
youtube.com/watch?v=U-xCIstDBaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Oh, my dainty ladylike eurotrash mouth can't eat this burger! Watch me make a show of not knowing how to properly eat a fat burger, even though I'm supposed to be an expert!"

found the american

He played it up a bit but really I've never seen anywhere sell such a fat burger

He is a hypocrite, his "perfect burger" is even bigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=iM_KMYulI_s

>hockey puck burger

He's gone the way of MPW. Might as well start advertising for Kroger or shit now.

the restaurants he goes to servers a lot of trash foods but i still think gordon reacts way too much like a baby sometimes.
just hearing him say "fuck me" constantly over the dumbest things is so damn cringry.

i dont know how I was able to enjoy his stuff years ago. now i just cant stand him.

>picks it up
>proceeds to flip it upside down
what the fuck is wrong with him. are all british people that retarded?

did you even watch the first video? it was a DOUBLE STACK. the patties were slipping out as he turned the burger over to take a bite. that's why he kept hestitating

>fuck me
>dreadful
>it's raw
>bloody awful

>"""perfect burger"""
>isn't cooked thoroughly
w e w

Did you watch it? Because you're wrong

Have you seen their immigration numbers? The answer to your question is, overwhelmingly, yes.

Thick burgers are objectively trash though; making your patties 2 inches thick is the kind of stupid shit every boomer dad does before giving his whole family explosive shits.

Stacking thin patties is objectively the only way to make a good, thick burger

That's what I thought when I watched it as well

That's a great argument

>the way of MPW

What? MPW doesn't claim he's some amazing chef anymore, he stated he doesn't want to be someone that is a 'snob' about cuisine. He has based his entire resurgence into the culinary field on making things that the layman man can both enjoy and afford.

I think it's pretty admirable.

it's always amusing watching brit bongs try and make a burger

he has essentially become a dinner lady. Cutting corners like a fat bitter chalet chef or budget wedding caterer. The kind of jobsworth who crumbles crisps over the fish pie instead of gratinating it properly. The punters need feeding, fuck it let's crank out some paxo stuffing balls and stick a chicken in the oven after slathering it with hellmanns garlic mayonnaise. Mix black currant jelly cubes with Philadelphia light and set it over crumbled up hob nobs so the ladies can have their sweet. He's like a granny with a hormone imbalance

If he cut in half and turned it sideways like Jack does, he wouldn't have a problem

it isnt slipping out of the bun at all you blind nigger faggot

Have we always lived in an age where it's common for people like you to just pretend they're right, and even when their falsehoods are waved in their face, they just pretend they don't exist? Like, I know the internet started this trend, for sure, where suddenly nobody ever had to suffer consequences for mindlessly spouting shit, but it seems to have gotten worse lately. Is it Trump? Like now that the president does it, it's the standard we should all adhere to?

I could never stand him because he swore so much on network TV. When I lived at home, my parents used to watch his show all the time, and all I could hear was fucking constant bleeping. It was like listening to morse code. No "professional" loses their shit that much. This guy has a complex, for sure.

>Dean Takahashi eat a burger.webm

Why use such a big patty anyway?
Burgers are about the mixture of different flavors and textures. Just meat would kill that.

Why do bongs say fuck so often?

You're supposed to eat burgers upside down retard.

No you aren't Nigel, stick to your bangers and mash

They're begging everyone for sex. Man, woman, child, animal, they don't care who it is.

Here he is !
It's triggered shart time everyone!
What zany shitpost will we see next?
Stay tuned for more Low Volt laughs, folks!

lol it's not my fault you don't know how to eat a burger Ahmed

>Low Volt laughs
Kek

YOU FUCKING PUSSY JUST BITE IT

I said you were wrong, its one patty. Now fuck off you retard

Needs more salt

He thinks Buddha is an Islamic deity as well judging by his last post.
:^)

Agreed. How to make perfectly thin burgs that dont get fat on the grill?

L O W V O L T
O
W
V
O
L
T

Concave them.
I use e the end of a rolling pin.

Fuck off with your bait.

>how to eat a fat burger
why don't you go ask your mom?

>he's never grilled a perfect burger as our German ancestors taught us.
Shame on you, coastal fag.

He's right though, dipshit.

Smashburgers homie

>M-mommy le drumpf is ruining peoples' vocabularies mommy! WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOW I CAN;T ARGUE WITH INTERNET STRANGERS WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kill yourself, redditor.

>asks question
>gets a good, legitimate answer immediately
>fUcK oFf WiTh YoUr bAiT

kys yourself, I hope every burger you ever cook comes out not how you want.

>Fuck me, it's shit. Prawns TASTE like rubber. Pastar undercooked. Tahmahto sauce has absolutely no seasoning. It's dreadful.

Kill yourself, redditor. Trying way too hard and you type like a faggot.

>amerilard descended from immigrants declares immigrants are retarded

Guess you won't get many arguments there sharty since your existence proves your theory.

The difference is his bun fits the fucking patty. That was his main complaint if you actually watched the episode.

>descended from immigrants

Oh, you're Native American - my mistake.

>Fuck me.

No thanks

The injuns came to the americas from asia so aren't they technically immigrants too

Can you still walk from Siberia to Alaska?

BEARING STRAIGHT.

Cyka my Blyat
youtube.com/watch?v=JDSPAPOUU0U

Fuck off with your cancerous Twitter memes, faggot.

Can you walk to America from Europe?

Stop getting vaccinated right now. Of course you can't.

US Embassies are American soil.

No, because there were no other homo sapiens here. The white, soulless devil who saw everything as dead gained a foothold on the eastern coast due to the magnanimity and altruism of the native american. In reality, they should have annihilated or let them starve like the incompetent criminals the cumskins were. Without help, they would have faded into the history of despair.

Not true, the natives actually genocided the homosapiens who were in the americas. and the native europeans lucked out in north america because of a gigantic apocalyptic plague timing juuust right.

you cis white male

The Native Americans were all too happy to have the Europeans kill enemy native tribes.

lol the natives were slaughtering, raping, and scalping rival tribes regularly long before paleface came along

The Spanish didn't need much help slaughtering an entire conversation.

Source? Oh, you have none.

They're not as uncomfortable with referring to sex as Americans are.

>holds it upside down

Considering the English names for tribes are what their enemies coined other tribes, and didn't consider them people (usually meaning something along the line of "others" or "dog-men"), that should tell you something about their civil relationships.

>natives were heartless barbarians
>without their assistance the small band of weak cumskin pillagers would have died and been forgotten
>how shall we repay such generosity and altruism as good christians?
>annihilate them, of course, and destroy the soil, water and air for good measure.

Guns, Germs and Steel is a great read if you want to learn how different cultures developed. Not as racist as it sounds and the author tries to have a non-eurocentric viewpoint. Pretty dense read but it Won a Pulitzer Prize.

What the fuck are you talking about? That has no relation to what I stated, and has zero understanding of history. Point-by-point all four of the dumb shit you greentexted was entirely wrong.

The British, French, and Spaniards are as alike as the Iroquois, Cherokee, or whatever the fuck else. You have no nuance and sound like a retard.

It's a meme read. Waaay too much extrapolation and oversimplification.

oops

It takes a certain level of white guilt to appreciate the book.

>strawman

Oh no, no, no. I insist. You first.

>was this ice cream frozen?

Yes chef.

Lotta words to say "I'm mad and have no argument."

Fuck you, Jimmy

That's just his schtick. Getting really mad and swearing at everyone for not making food perfectly

We are all immigrants my brothers. You're the same thing as Muslim rapeugees

Actually most professionals lose their shit way more
T. worked in a real kitchen, not mcdonalds

Oh no you turned my sandwich upside down WHAT EVER SHALL I DO

Gordon is such an overacting faggot omg

Why would you complain about "overreacting" when listening to Gordon yell at people is the whole point of the show?

Do you watch baseball games and complain that "all they do is hit balls around"?

I don't know how you can say that when he's an extremely successful restaurateur now.

He never claimed he was amazing, in fact you should watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=U-xCIstDBaI

Maybe the one he is really so mad at is himself

>Why would you complain about "overreacting" when listening to Gordon yell at people is the whole point of the show?
Why wouldn't you?
I don't watch his show because it's cringe material.
And I'm entitled to criticize it from the few I've seen.

>Why wouldn't you?

Because if I don't like the content of the show I simply don't watch it, or bother wasting time talking about it. Why dwell on things you don't like?

>You can't criticize anything
Nice logic tard.

The millennial safe space mentality strikes again.

I'm 46 bro.

Safe space is retarded. But so is wasting time watching a program or talking about a program that you don't like. Move on and do something productive or enjoyable instead.

That's sad.