Consensus on mcdonald's?

consensus on mcdonald's?

Chicken and cheese is sure to please

In all seriousness I worked there and the utensils are all encrusted with grease from endless use and terrible washing.

Don't eat that shit. Some stuff that isn't ordered regularly is left in the heated trays for many hours.

Big mac is good

THIS IS HOW YOU EAT A BIG MAC NIGGA

>bic mac

Perfection has a name. Heaven is a place on earth.

Restaurant with the biggest disparity between promotional pics and actual food.
I can eat it but almost always there is a better and similarly priced or even cheaper option around even if only considering large fast food chains

Pretty much the only chain I refuse to eat at. Absolute garbage.

I bet you live in a nogtown though

Let me get a McPick 2

FUCK you OP. Just you asking this makes me want to slit your throat and hang you upside down so you bleed out slowly.

Looks like someone didn't get their cup of coffee yet

Fast food in general is just horrid - tastes like plastic and far too salty. Never seen the fascination with it. McDonalds coffee is decent enough on a long road trip though.

When you work at a nicer/slower place it's called an auto-shaam. They keep foods warm that move.

I enjoy the fries but the burgers are not good.

>tfw they give you stale fries
Sure feels worth the money

ask for no-salt fries during non-rush periods for fresh fries

my take on mcdicks:
>value picks are the only worthwhile things on the menu
>breakfast stuff is better than normal sandwiches but still mediocre
>the coffee is weak and tastes like shit
>fries are only good when fresh

i haven't eaten it in like 3 years but spent about 2 years eating it near daily. it's bad food designed to be addictive.

Every time I've gone for breakfast at McDonalds, they've been unable to make Sausage McMuffins for whatever reason. I just want to know what they taste like.
>fries are only good when fresh
Curious, are any fries good when they're not fresh?

>steadily increase your price over the years so that it's cheaper for a meal out at an actual restaurant than the same amount of food it takes to fill your stomach
>swap from fresh made to "fresh and stored for hours in a heat tray" so the quality is noticeably worse

I'll still smash any mcdonald's in front of me, but they make it difficult to justify when I can get delicious food anywher else for less

The Mcdouble has the most protein per dollar out of any fast food item so i go basically only buy them.

Fuck you, those stale fries you get now and then are great

My dad likes cold steak fries. We get food from this local sandwich place and he doesn't eat his fries because he likes them chilled. Yes I think it's weird too.

Go fuck yourself.

I only ever order these items:
Bacon Egg & Cheese Bagel w/ no sauxe,
Hotcakes, McChicken plain w/ cheese, Iced coffee or mcflurry rarely.
And I ordered a simple cheeseburger once.

Really, I feel McDonalds has a place, and that place is if you really need food fast. And I only get the warm entre. I always bring my own fruit, sweet snack, and bottled water from home before hitting a fast food place/going microwavable frozen.

It's mediocre food. I practically never ate at McDonald's until my parents moved me to a hick town where all we really have for fast food are mediocre chain restaurants. I miss In-N-Out.

It always has sucked, it always will suck. These are undeniable facts about its history and its future.

Gave up on them in in 1998, and haven't eaten there since. Never liked the food and hated the way it made me feel after I ate it.